Home

The Story of a Legend: A Madden Connected Career Player (M13)

This is a discussion on The Story of a Legend: A Madden Connected Career Player (M13) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2014, 12:55 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
The Story of a Legend: A Madden Connected Career Player (M13)

This is the story of Travis Ramsdell. A person who strived to become the greatest. Someone who ignored comments about him becoming a nobody, to finally becoming a somebody. A person who put in hard work eveyday and was the last one off the field. This is the story of a legend.

How Travis got here is truly remarkable. Going from a small school in California by the name of UC Davis, to playing in the NFL. Becoming an undrafted free agent, ready to throw away his dream, when he got the call. The call that changed his life forever. He had been offered a chance to possibly make the team, playing QB for the San Francisco 49ers.

Travis knew his time was now. Travis knew this is his chance. He would not let this chance slip away from him. Travis knew..... this is the beginning of a journey.

Platform: PS3
Game: Madden 13
Rosters: Default Rosters
Sliders: TNK MADDEN 13 ALL PRO/SLOW SLIDERS

(p.s feel free to post)

(p.s.s if someone would like to make me a banner for this, i would greatly apperciate it)

Go read my latest dynasty:
http://The Story of a Legend: A Madd...r Player (M13)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2014, 01:35 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: The Story of a Legend: A Madden Connected Career Player (M13)

No one said that becoming a legend or even making the team was easy. And that was the case for Travis. Travis worked hard to become a member of the 49ers. He was always the first one on the field and the last one to leave. That hard work payed off as he earned a spot on the team, becoming the third string QB behind Alex Smith and Colin Kaepernick. Travis proved that hard work payes off and to never give up on dreams. Here is a statement from Travis:

Quote:
"This is a dream come true. I couldn't ask to be with a better organization than with the San Francisco 49ers. I'm excited to learn from two quarterbacks who have had success in this league. From Alex Smith, he has the veteren leadership and can be a mentor for me. From Colin Kaepernick, he is new to this league and can show me how to start my career. I'm excited to start my new adventure. Go 49ers!"
Will Travis can some snaps in the preseason? Or will he move up in the depth chart? Stick around for tomorrow's update when the 49ers take on the Packers!

Go read my latest dynasty:
http://The Story of a Legend: A Madd...r Player (M13)

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »