Home

A New NFL: A Detroit Lions Franchise (Madden 12)

This is a discussion on A New NFL: A Detroit Lions Franchise (Madden 12) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-09-2014, 08:34 AM   #17
MVP

NewscasterNews4's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: A New NFL: A Detroit Lions Franchise (Madden 12)

Lions 2015 Schedule Released, Features Manning led Ravens, NFC #1 Seed Cowboys, and NFC SB Representative Giants

After firing Jim Schwartz and hiring Sean Payton in the offseason, the Lions have now gotten their 2015 Schedule. And boy, does it not look good. Here, I'll just show it to you.

1/15 | Wk 1-@ Vikings | TNF
1/25 | Wk 2-vs. Steelers | 1:00
2/1 | Wk 3-vs. Browns | 1:00
2/8 | Wk 4-@ Bears | 1:00
2/15 | Wk 5-@ Ravens | 4:15
2/22 | Wk 6-vs. Cowboys | 4:05
3/1 | Wk 7-Bye
3/8 | Wk 8-vs. Giants | 1:00
3/15 | Wk 9-@ Eagles | 1:00
3/22 | Wk 10-vs. Cardinals | 1:00
3/29 | Wk 11-@ Packers | 4:05
4/1 | Wk 12-vs. Bears | April Fools Day
4/12 | Wk 13-@ Bengals | 1:00
4/19 | Wk 14-vs. Packers | 1:00
4/26 | Wk 15-vs. Vikings | MNF
5/3 | Wk 16-@ Buccaneers | 1:00
5/10 | Wk 17-@ Redskins | 1:00

TNF = Thursday Night Football
MNF = Monday Night Football

Right now, I'm projecting 3-13. The Lions will probably lose to the Vikes and Steelers before beating the Browns. Then, they lose to the Ravens and Cowboys, putting them at 1-5 at their bye week. By the time they play the Giants, the Christian Zazzali era will probably have begun, so I'll give Detroit that one as well. Then, I believe the Lions' losing ways begin again, as they lose to the Eagles, Cards, Packers, Bears again, Bengals, Packers again, and the Vikings again. This puts Detroit at 2-12, where I think they beat Tampa Bay and lose to Washington to finish the year 3-13. Whatever happens, I (Kyle Barker) will be with you guys the whole way. Once again, on to Minnesota!
Old 12-09-2014, 09:29 AM   #18
MVP

NewscasterNews4's Arena

Monday Morning QB | AFC West

By: Scott Ritcher

Broncos

Dora Money enters her 4th year as a starter in the NFL. Many people thought, that as a woman, she couldn't handle the punishment football players take. However, she has proven those people wrong as she already has a ring and is a Top 15 QB in the league. But now, after a couple years of missing the playoffs, Money needs to prove herself again. She has tons of weapons, including her husband Purrito Money, 2nd year receiver Evan Garcia, and 3rd year man Mike Bradley. After starting out 4-0 last year, the Broncos finished 8-8 and missed the postseason. Can the Broncos overcome the hump and make the playoffs? I think so.

Chargers

After starting out 4-2 last year, the Chargers struggled the rest of the year, limping into a 6-9-1 record, dead last in the division. Chargers GM AJ Smith saw this and grimaced, so he orchestrated a deal with the Ravens to get Joe Flacco to San Diego as Philip Rivers' era parent. The Chargers could easily make the playoffs or finish in the cellar of the division again. One thing that is for sure: Philip Rivers will start Week 1.

Chiefs

Baby Snoots and San McGigabobber continue to make the Lions look bad for trading them away. The Chiefs made a huge statement last year in the WildCard playoffs when they went into Oakland and spanked the Raiders 52-27. Then, the next week, they went down to the wire against the Colts, only losing because of a failed 2 point conversion that could've tied the game. The Chiefs right now are my dark horse Super Bowl team. They appear to be the class of the division, and they should run away with it this year.

Raiders

Tom Brady and the Raiders are 2 years removed from their Super Bowl birth, and unfortunately for Brady it doesn't look like they will return anytime soon. After that 52-27 loss to the Chiefs in the WildCard playoffs, Oakland looks like it's poised for a downturn. They may make the postseason this year, but after that poor Brady and his career will be stuck...in the Black Hole.
Old 01-06-2015, 09:09 AM   #19
MVP

NewscasterNews4's Arena

Matchup Preview \'a0|\'a0 January 15, 2015
@
Detroit Lions
(0-0, Away)
Minnesota Vikings
(0-0, Home)
Injury Report
Quentin Thomas (Back: 3 weeks)
None
Game Notes
Game Time: 7:30\
Network: NBC \
Field: Mall Of America Stadium \
Commentators: Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth, Allie LaForce \
\
The NFL season overall kicks off as Detroit makes the trek back to Minnesota, where they finished off last year with a 30-24 loss. With a win, Detroit can get over .500 for the first time since 2011. If Minnesota wins, they can try to recreate the 7-0 start they got off to last year, but this time make the playoffs.
}
Old 01-07-2015, 05:10 AM   #20
Coach Porter Davis

djp73's Arena

OVR: 7

Interested in seeing how this goes.
Old 01-07-2015, 04:27 PM   #21
Pro

weddlesbeard's Arena

OVR: 0

This looks like it'll be a fun read with all the absurd player movement; it'll be interesting to think about all these fantastical what-if scenarios. I'll be following.

P.S. San McGigabobber is the best name ever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2015, 10:01 AM   #22
MVP

NewscasterNews4's Arena

Thanks guys for following. Since I have the day off today, I plan to get out more season preview articles.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »