Home

Rizzo's Coaching Dynasty - NCAA 2014

This is a discussion on Rizzo's Coaching Dynasty - NCAA 2014 within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2014, 02:16 PM   #17
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Rizzo's Coaching Dynasty - NCAA 2014

Old 11-28-2014, 05:50 PM   #18
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

OVR: 12

After the rough start making that 5-2 run was impressive. To bad the UTSA game got away from you after pulling within a point in the third.

WOW 6009 yards and 56 tds is insane and even more impressive is they almost had three receivers over 1000 yards.

Nice pull getting JP with a redshirt he should be a stud in a couple years when he takes over for Jeremy Jones.
Old 11-28-2014, 09:00 PM   #19
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

We finished much better than we started thankfully. If I had given us one cupcake in the OOC schedule we would have hit our goal of six wins and have been bowl eligible. I'll try to remedy that in Season 4 with a bit easier OOC to hopefully up our prestige to 2* in 2018 since we are still 1* in 2017.

I cannot believe what EMU's offense was able to do. I would sim games with Bell as QB and be lucky to top 200 yards without throwing multiple INTs. That offense was insane in 2016! I also love the fact that UMass and Austin Whipple were throwing the rock all around the field as well. Whipple started this season as preseason 2nd team All-NCAA. Talk about some MACtion!

JP Brown has received his redshirt and should be the starter for his redshirt sophomore season. He's going to be really good. His accuracy and power numbers are already better than Jones' though his scrambling ability isn't as good as the junior's.
Old 11-29-2014, 10:55 PM   #20
Rookie

motorox8's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhs_rizzo
I cannot believe what EMU's offense was able to do. I would sim games with Bell as QB and be lucky to top 200 yards without throwing multiple INTs. That offense was insane in 2016! I also love the fact that UMass and Austin Whipple were throwing the rock all around the field as well. Whipple started this season as preseason 2nd team All-NCAA. Talk about some MACtion!
Just a theory here for why EMU was hands down way better then ever before. When I changed jobs in my dynasty I luckily remembered to go back to my old team and lower all the players Awareness attributes back down to 76 or in that area. If you possibly forgot to do that, that could possibly explain the crazy good season out of EMU.

Either way, great dynasty so far and I'll be following along!
Old 11-30-2014, 09:35 AM   #21
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

That's a great point. Since user teams grow in awareness far faster than CPU controlled teams they were probably super high on awareness. I should go back and change that even slightly. I always remember to change awareness when I'm playing but going back and changing a former team's awareness should definitely help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2014, 11:48 AM   #22
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

OVR: 12

That is one that I have not thought about. Not sure a full drop to 76 would be needed as it will stifle our old team pretty heavily since they will not get much better through out the season, but a drop back to 82 might be about right.
Old 11-30-2014, 03:15 PM   #23
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketScout
That is one that I have not thought about. Not sure a full drop to 76 would be needed as it will stifle our old team pretty heavily since they will not get much better through out the season, but a drop back to 82 might be about right.

Was thinking about a good number to drop them down to. I wasn't going to go any lower than 80 but maybe 82-83 is a good spot for them.
Old 12-01-2014, 01:06 AM   #24
Rookie

motorox8's Arena

OVR: 0

82-83 is a pretty good range. I put everyone in my dynasty who was in the upper 80s and 90s back to the low 80s and anyone already in the low 80s back down to the high 70s. And they performed as expected, so I was happy with the results.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »