Home

Unorthodox~A RTG/CFM dynasty

This is a discussion on Unorthodox~A RTG/CFM dynasty within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-21-2014, 06:10 PM   #1
Pro

DrGravyBoat's Arena

OVR: 0
Unorthodox~A RTG/CFM dynasty

June 23, 12:30
It was the last day of school and I was so pumped. Being a high school senior it was my last half hour in school, soon enough I'd be on a plane heading to Miami with a track scholarship in high jump and pole vault. Sure, it would still be a month until I had to leave but I got excited just thinking of. Something just excited me about being in a new country, new city, anything new really.

Finally, the final bell rang and I was done school, just had to pickup the diploma a little later tonight. I was on my MacBook Air when I got home from school and just watched Netflix for a long while. I eventually checked my email because of this guy named Brian would be my Miami "school buddy". It was my mom's idea but whatever.

Grad was ok but pretty boring as nothing exciting happened. It was basically just teachers crying on stage while people sat in dead silence. I was just thinking about Miami beaches the entire time. It took forever but at 11:00 everything had wrapped up and it was the last time I was going to most people in my grade, kids I'd known for 4 years so it was a little bit sad. When my family got home I passed out on my bed and drifted to sleep.

__________________________________________________ ______________

Author's note: Hey guys this is my RTG/CFM dynasty where I am a track star who walks onto the Miami Football team.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »