Home

A Rising Storm in the North | Cheese's Eastern Michigan Dynasty

This is a discussion on A Rising Storm in the North | Cheese's Eastern Michigan Dynasty within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2019, 04:36 AM   #1841

Cheese2121's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: A Rising Storm in the North | Cheese's Eastern Michigan Dynasty

Time to get this one fired up! Hope to have results posted in the next couple days! Thanks!

XBL Gamer Tag: MrCheese2121 (feel free to add/message me!)

Currently Playing:
NCAA '12 (Xbox 360)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2019, 11:31 AM   #1842
MVP

jct32's Arena

OVR: 17

Good luck! Very important game at home!
Old 09-27-2019, 11:46 AM   #1843
MVP

Tearz49ers's Arena

OVR: 0

I'd like to echo JCT's statement of this being an important home game for sure, hope all is well my good friend.
Old 09-27-2019, 05:58 PM   #1844
MVP

jct32's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearz49ers
I'd like to echo JCT's statement of this being an important home game for sure, hope all is well my good friend.
It's going well, how about yourself?
Old 09-29-2019, 12:23 AM   #1845
Rookie

Sneakyfast's Arena

OVR: 0

Well done Cheese your work really is top notch. I ended up zooming through in about 4 days.

As a fellow acolyte of the "3 yards and a cloud of dust" mentality I am curious what your preferred personal groupings are? I love the various 22 and 12 formations. If you have a couple above average tight-ends you can really hurt a defense unlocking safe and easy completions to supplement the ground game.

On another note, over the 7 years you've been through, who are the winningest programs?. Florida, LSU and Penn St in some order would be my guess.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2020, 06:56 PM   #1846

Cheese2121's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jct32
Good luck! Very important game at home!
Definitely a big game for us at home with a very solid opponent. Nebraska had our number last season, so you know I would love to get revenge on them this go around. Thanks for checking in man! Miss talking with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearz49ers
Always good to hear from you my old friend. I can't even count the time anymore that you and I have been at this. Hope all is well with you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyfast
Well done Cheese your work really is top notch. I ended up zooming through in about 4 days.

As a fellow acolyte of the "3 yards and a cloud of dust" mentality I am curious what your preferred personal groupings are? I love the various 22 and 12 formations. If you have a couple above average tight-ends you can really hurt a defense unlocking safe and easy completions to supplement the ground game.

On another note, over the 7 years you've been through, who are the winningest programs?. Florida, LSU and Penn St in some order would be my guess.
Sneakyfast, thank you so much for checking and my apologies on taking so long to get back to you. I really appreciate you taking the time to read through this project and so appreciate the kind words.

I do love the "ground and pound" style of offense. I tend to use a lot of single back sets utilizing two tight ends. My second tight end has been primarily used as a blocker but if we were to get a better pass catcher in there it would be nice to open it up a little more. To be honest this coming offseason, re-examining how we do things on offense will be top priority.

To answer your question about the winningest programs they are listed below. You were actually pretty close:
1. Texas (68-14) (no National Championships)
2. Florida (67-16) (2 National Championships - '13, '16)
3. Wisconsin (66-14) (1 National Championship - '14)

Note to Readers: Hi all. I know it has been far too long since we last talked. Life and work have been really busy lately forcing me into a hiatus away from OS and from this project. I want to rest assured though that this project has never truly ended and I do intend on continuing it. I am hoping to get the Nebraska game posted in the next couple days. Looking forward to getting caught up with all you. Hope everyone is doing well. Much love.

XBL Gamer Tag: MrCheese2121 (feel free to add/message me!)

Currently Playing:
NCAA '12 (Xbox 360)
Old 03-16-2020, 11:10 PM   #1847
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22

Good to hear that one day you will be back.. Looking forward to it. I thought life was going to get busy for me with road trips on golf tournaments the next 4 of 5 weekends but now everything is being canceled. So looks like I am going to have plenty of time to read other dynasties and play my own.
Old 03-17-2020, 01:20 AM   #1848
Fan of real schools

Hellisan's Arena

OVR: 19

Pumped to see you back Cheese

Last edited by Hellisan; 03-17-2020 at 01:24 AM. Reason: I just tried something that worked on an old forum but doesn't work here.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »