Home

Coming Out of Retirement | Leaf's Longhorns Career

This is a discussion on Coming Out of Retirement | Leaf's Longhorns Career within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2015, 05:56 PM   #9
YaBoyRobRoy

LopaKa's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Coming Out of Retirement | Leaf's Longhorns Career

looking forward to this Leaf, glad to be following from the beginning! Go Longhorns!
Old 07-30-2015, 06:02 PM   #10

Cheese2121's Arena

OVR: 1

I hope it is safe to post and please let me know if it is not and I will happily delete the comment but I just want to say how excited I am to see you doing a dynasty report again. Have always had a tremendous amount of respect and been a big fan of your work. I will be following this one very closely.

XBL Gamer Tag: MrCheese2121 (feel free to add/message me!)

Currently Playing:
NCAA '12 (Xbox 360)
Old 07-30-2015, 06:25 PM   #11
Pro

RyanLeaf16's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LopaKa
looking forward to this Leaf, glad to be following from the beginning! Go Longhorns!
Thanks for checking in! I actually can't remember doing a dynasty with a team other than USF, so I am excited to get started and excited about the project as a whole. Nice to try a new school for the first time in about 7-8 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese2121
I hope it is safe to post and please let me know if it is not and I will happily delete the comment but I just want to say how excited I am to see you doing a dynasty report again. Have always had a tremendous amount of respect and been a big fan of your work. I will be following this one very closely.
Thank you for the kind words. I'm not so regimented as I once was. I want the report to be aesthetically pleasing so I will be tinkering with format and style throughout the first season so feel free to let me know what works with layout and what doesn't for you guys.

Also, this is an open call for anyone that might want to donate a banner. I made one myself, but, it's not great and I'd like to add some "flavor" to my headers. I don't care about what's on it either, so if anyone just wants to let their imagination run wild - go for it!

Off to make dinner for Little Leaf!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2015, 07:43 AM   #12
Pro

RyanLeaf16's Arena

Sorry there was no update last night guys. I didn't get on the 360 till about 10:30p and finished just after midnight with the roster eval and recruiting. Once I finished, I was too tired to try and draft something up that would've been coherent.

I do like my roster though! I will likely get some stuff up later tonight regarding recruiting and the roster. I'm thinking something like a media day post rather than a roster rundown.

Happy Friday to all!

Go 'Horns!
Old 07-31-2015, 01:47 PM   #13

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

Great to see you back in the game old friend! Looking forward to this report and seeing you around the board.

This forum is starting to feel like a family reunion!
Old 07-31-2015, 02:22 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0

Looking forward to seeing this get underway
Old 07-31-2015, 06:37 PM   #15
Rookie

TylerHL's Arena

OVR: 0

Yes. Somebody needs to bring Texas back, doesn't feel right them being so average past few seasons.

If you're interested in any help with a banner or some gfx, feel free to lemme know and I can whip something up real quick. Either way, should be a good one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2015, 02:27 PM   #16
Pro

RyanLeaf16's Arena

Thanks for the kind words everyone! I have a few things ready to post for you all later. I was going to do it last night and Mrs Leaf had taken control of the laptop and the PC. I decided to lay down with the dog and watch SEC Network. I woke up at 1:15am and she was still couponing! So I figured I would let it ride for another day. Out and about right now, but will get some content up later this evening.

Go 'Horns!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »