Home

The LA Raiders-Win one for Al

This is a discussion on The LA Raiders-Win one for Al within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2015, 09:56 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
The LA Raiders-Win one for Al

JONES SHOW
Taiwan Jones stars for Raiders in CRAZY game

If you told me yesterday morning that the Raiders would've dropped 38 points on the Ravens, I would've called you. crazy. If you told me that Taiwan Jones would run for 221 yards on 24 carries with 3, yes 3 TD, I would've driven you to a mental health facility and checked you in. And if you told me that Darren McFadden would have 131 receiving yards, well, I don't know. Oh yeah, and Sebastian Janikowski would miss 2 FG's and an extra point? It was an absolutely crazy game in Baltimore in which the Raiders came up on top 38-23 in which they put up 564 yards of total offense. The scoring was started with 5:56 left in the 1st quarter when Taiwan Jones busted through the defense for a 75 yard drive, which was shortly answered back by the Ravens on a Joe Flacco 1 yard strike to Ray Rice. However, after Darron Thomas lost 12 yards on a sack trying to avoid the rush, the very next play Darren McFadden took a screen 94 yards for a TD. The 2nd quarter started off with 4 scoring drives by the Ravens, with an Ed Dickson TD followed by 3 Billy Cundiff Field Goals. But with 32 seconds left in the 1st half, Darron Thomas saw Jacoby Jones break free over the middle and hit him for a 86 yard TD pass (One of the only bright spots for Thomas (6-13, 258 yards, 2 TD, 2 INT) who may have lost his starting job to Jason Campbell who replaced him when he left the game with a wrist injury. The rest of the game was all Raiders and all Taiwan Jones. In the 3rd Taiwan ran one in from one yard and then 42 on the next possession. He showed breakaway speed, which is his main asset, and a surprising amount of power, with 6 (by my count) broken tackles and 46 yards after 1st hit. On Defense, the Raiders racked up 4 sacks, while new acquisition Larry English provided exactly what the Raiders needed with speed and strength on the outside, as he racked up 5 tackles (2 for a loss) and a sack. $55 million dollar man Alshon Jeffery only had 2 catches for 22 yards, But the Raiders got the W. And that's all that matters.

Last edited by jvjc1233; 08-10-2015 at 12:07 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2015, 12:09 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: The LA Raiders-Win one for Al

TAIWAN JONES WINS NFL OFFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »