Home

Matte Black: A M16 Raiders Franchise

This is a discussion on Matte Black: A M16 Raiders Franchise within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2015, 11:45 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Matte Black: A M16 Raiders Franchise

U playing default all madden?
Old 08-30-2015, 01:57 AM   #10
MVP

milldaddy35's Arena

Surprised to see this started before the patch...

College Football - Iowa Hawkeyes
College Basketball - Iowa Hawkeyes

MLB - Minnesota Twins
NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder
NFL - New York Jets
NHL - Minnesota Wild
Old 08-30-2015, 02:03 AM   #11
Rookie

Noestar's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidgames
Man Lee Smith is oaks main te blocker...surprised to see him cut
I think I can develop one of the other TE's on the roster to fill that roll, I don't know if I want to use up a roster spot just for a blocker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidgames
U playing default all madden?
Yeah right now I'm playing on default All-Madden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milldaddy35
Surprised to see this started before the patch...
It's just preseason, and I personally haven't experienced any of the game breaking bugs yet. But I am being optimistic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2015, 04:40 PM   #12
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

Glad to see you back with another 'chise, I enjoyed yours last year. Good luck!

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Old 09-01-2015, 11:44 PM   #13
Rookie

Noestar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesportsguru11
Glad to see you back with another 'chise, I enjoyed yours last year. Good luck!
Thanks man! I know everyone does the Raiders, but I think I'll be going a different direction that most people think! And I've been keeping up with your Uconn one of course!
Old 09-01-2015, 11:50 PM   #14
Rookie

Noestar's Arena

Carr can't get started, Raiders lose to Bridgewater, Vikings 20-14

The Raiders struggled in their game against the Vikings, in Carr’s head to head with Teddy Bridgewater, it was Teddy who came out on top. Carr struggled to keep his completion percentage above 50%, while throwing one touchdown and two interceptions. Carr’s bad day couldn’t keep Amari Cooper down, as he caught 8 balls for 91 yards, yet he was still unable to find the end zone for the second week in a row.

Latavius Murray looks primed to break out as he ran nine times for 55 yards, the 6’3” back out of University of Central Florida is big and fast, and he looks like what the Raiders hoped McFadden would be for them. A good running game would go a long way for Derek Carr. Murray was overshadowed by Adrian Peterson, who only rushed 3 times, one of which was for a 63 yard score. Peterson was promptly taken out of the game, the former MVP looks like he still hasn’t lost a step.

The defense looked good today, besides being run over by AD. Khalil Mack has been looking great at the right defensive end position, and with Mario Edwards looking like a great run defender on the left side, Justin Tucks time with the Raiders may be coming to an end. Mack finished the game with one sack, one forced fumble and a fumble returned for a touchdown as he terrorized the Vikings O-line.

The surprises of the game were rookie free safety Akeem King and DJ Hayden, King was the Raiders signing last week. He finished the game with nine tackles and one interception in his extensive time at free safety. King was around the ball all game, and snatched the ball right out of a tight ends hands for the interception. DJ Hayden has looked good playing slot, whee he can use his speed to cover more crafty receivers, he started off the game with back to back pass deflections, and would have had an interception if he didn’t drop it. The Raiders’ defense is shaping up well, even though it’s preseason things are looking up.

Last edited by Noestar; 09-01-2015 at 11:58 PM.
Old 09-03-2015, 05:09 PM   #15
Rookie

Noestar's Arena

Is the Raiders defense for real? Raiders rout Cardinals 34-6

So far in the preseason the Raiders’ pass defense has looked elite, and the trend continued today against the Arizona Cardinals. Arizona QB Carson Palmer struggled to throw the ball against the Raiders starting defense, he was kept under 100 yards, while throwing two interceptions. Palmer threw one interception to new Raiders’ safety Nate Allen, and the other a pick 6 to Chimdi Chekwa.

Ben Heeney,who the raiders drafted in the fifth round out of Kansas has been looking like a steal. There is not a play where he is not involved in, he is reminiscent of the former Niner linebacker Chris Borland. He’s not crazy Athletic, but his instincts are off the charts and he uses his hands to shed blockers even though he is smaller. By the first week of the season he may be the starter over Lofton.

Latavius Murray has solidified himself as the number one back. Trent Richardson looked like a sure number 2 before George Atkinson III had a great game, he showed vision that Richardson has struggled with. Atkinson scored twice in his first NFL game, showing that he has both the size and the speed to play the game, his only problem was once he was in the open field he wasn’t very creative, often getting caught when he should have had a few extra yards. Son of a former Raider great, something tells me Atkinson has found a place with the Raiders, unfortunately for Roy Helu, that means his short time with the Raiders is up.

Rod Streater had a nice time showing how much he has grown this preseason, as the 3rd yard receiver abused the Cardinals secondary for 6 catches, 92 yards and 2 touchdowns. Streater himself believes that he is above the number 3 position of the WR depth chart. He stated that just because crabtree is a bigger name than him does’t mean he isn;t gunning for his spot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2015, 12:53 AM   #16
Rookie

Noestar's Arena

Just wanted to apologize for not posting in a while, University started and I had to do a bunch of moving. Will start regular season tonight!

I was going to ask, would anyone help me create unique storylines? Like suggestions to make the franchise different. IE: Derek Carr wanted to retire/trade, or suspensions and what not.

Last edited by Noestar; 10-05-2015 at 12:56 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »