Home

Tearz49ers Presents: Rebuilding a Legacy (NCAA Football '14)

This is a discussion on Tearz49ers Presents: Rebuilding a Legacy (NCAA Football '14) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-22-2015, 05:44 PM   #33
MVP

Tearz49ers's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Tearz49ers Presents: Rebuilding a Legacy (NCAA Football '14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese2121
Very nice Heisman watch layout!
Its not exactly what I have planned, have something a bit more sprucy for the heisman but having a HTML issue here that hasnt been sorted after nearly two weeks, and I couldnt wait any longer to get started lol but thank you for the kind comments again bud
Old 12-22-2015, 10:17 PM   #34
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

I love the layout you set up. I wish I had looked into something like this before getting my Sonoma State dynasty going, I like that you essentially reserved early posts for record/stat updates.

The graphic are insane, I'm really impressed. You have a TON of follow through.
Old 12-23-2015, 07:05 AM   #35
MVP

Tearz49ers's Arena

Last edited by Tearz49ers; 12-23-2015 at 07:21 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2015, 09:46 AM   #36

Cheese2121's Arena

OVR: 1

Just ridiculously good Tearz. Just out of curiosity, what are you creating the layouts in and how long does it typically take you?

XBL Gamer Tag: MrCheese2121 (feel free to add/message me!)

Currently Playing:
NCAA '12 (Xbox 360)
Old 12-23-2015, 10:36 AM   #37
MVP

Tearz49ers's Arena

2015 SEASON OUTLOOK.....2015 ROSTER.....2015 SCHEDULE.....2015 RECRUITING

WEEK ONE

AT

TEXAS LOGNHORNS (0-0, 0-0)
AT.
#11 NOTRE DAME FIGHTING IRISH (0-0, 0-0)

DESHONE KIZERS 8 YARD RUSHING TOUCHDOWN CHANGES THE LOOK OF THE GAME COMPLETELY

South Bend, Ind. -- DeShone Kizer showed that he is more than just a back up guy, after replacing the injured Malik Zaire deep into the second quarter the redshirt-freshman quaterback picked apart the Texas defense who up until Kizer's entrance had played this Fighting Irish offense well.

Kizer threw for 269 yards and two touchdowns, and No. 11 Notre Dame held Texas to 355 yards of total offense in a 40-10 victory Saturday night.

Kizer was 23-of-34 passing, a 67.7 percent completion rate in place of the injured Malik Zaire, who before taking a hit from Texas' Malik Jefferson was 7-of-10 passing for 45 yards. The hit knocked Zaire out of the game and reports are its a Broken Hand which could keep him out for up to six weeks.

"He threw to the right routes," Notre Dame head coach Brian Kelly said. "We knew what he was capable of and as difficult as it is to praise a guy who comes in place of someone else misfortune, you have to give credit where its due."

Texas head coach Charlie Strong had nothing but praise for his defense despite giving up forty points and 415 yards of total offense to the Fighting Irish, but twenty one of those points came in the fourth quarter.

"We held them to four field goals," Strong said. "We had enough chances in those first two quarters but our offense just couldn't play to the standard the defense was hitting at, that cost us the game."

one of four Fighting Irish interceptions Durham Smythe and Corey Robinson caught the two touchdown passes thrown by Kizer, but it was a fourth quarter touchdown run by the quarterback that put this game out of reach for the Longhorns and after that the Fighting Irish just dominated in all areas of the game.

"We've got to get more consistent with everything on offense. We'd have one stop, two stops, and every now and then there would be an explosive play but the offense just didn't do anything for us," Texas defensive end Naashon Hughes said.

The Irish improved to 9-2 against Texas, and to 10-2 in home night games. The Longhorns, coming off a 6-7 season, lost a season opener for the first time since 1999. It also marked their third straight blowout loss, finishing 2014 losing 48-10 to TCU and 31-7 to Arkansas.

"We have to get better. We have to improve. We're just a better football team than what we showed," Strong said. "We have to believe it and our players have to believe it. Because we can't go out and not execute."

Texas' new starting quarterback Jerrod Heard had a day to forget, he alone accounted for five of the Longhorns six turnovers; four interceptions and a fumble, but he did show flashes of good play when the Longhorns came out in the third quarter down by 12. Heard led a long 70 yard drive which he ended with an 8 yard rushing touchdown to bring the score to 12-7.

The Longhorns had zero rushing attack, Jonathan Gray managed just 21 yards on 14 carries averaging a career low 1.4 yards per carry.

Next week, the Longhorns return to Austin to host the Rice Owls. Texas (0-1) is in trouble after just one game. It wasn't because the Longhorns were beaten by Notre Dame. It was the way they were beaten by Notre Dame. They were thoroughly dominated by the Irish in every phase of the game. There were many problems last Saturday. There were many mistakes made last Saturday. There were many missed opportunities last Saturday. There were glaring miscues and misjudgements last Saturday, this Rice Owls game couldn't have come at a better time for Charlie Strong and the Longhorns.

Old 12-23-2015, 11:26 AM   #38
MVP

Tearz49ers's Arena

**Week One**

Old 12-23-2015, 11:41 AM   #39

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

Ouch, even though they were rated higher, I wasn't expecting ya'll to get drilled like THAT. Looks like the wheels came off in the fourth quarter.

Turnovers + inability to run the ball almost always equals blowout loss.
Old 12-23-2015, 11:51 AM   #40
MVP

Tearz49ers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet19
I love the layout you set up. I wish I had looked into something like this before getting my Sonoma State dynasty going, I like that you essentially reserved early posts for record/stat updates.

The graphic are insane, I'm really impressed. You have a TON of follow through.
It is an idea I stole from someone else back when Madden Mania was the place to be, his name was St. Francisco but hes not around any more, so I intend to keep up the tradition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese2121
Just ridiculously good Tearz. Just out of curiosity, what are you creating the layouts in and how long does it typically take you?
I use Jasc Paint Shop pro bud, I will admit not of all of them are done by myself (there isn't enough hours in the day). I have a friend who is equally as talented who creates them for me also.

Each one is different, some are quicker and some take a lot longer whilst you plan the idea, its always easier to have an idea in your head than to translate it into the graphic you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegeezy
Ouch, even though they were rated higher, I wasn't expecting ya'll to get drilled like THAT. Looks like the wheels came off in the fourth quarter.

Turnovers + inability to run the ball almost always equals blowout loss.
It was horrible, we couldn't do anything on offense and thus got blown out as the game went into the fourth quarter, but hey at least its a true to life result and outcome

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »