Home

We Mean Business: A North Texas interactive dynasty

This is a discussion on We Mean Business: A North Texas interactive dynasty within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-21-2016, 11:57 PM   #1
Rookie

pReeaTl's Arena

OVR: 0
We Mean Business: A North Texas interactive dynasty

The state of Texas and the sport of football are almost synonymous. The state treats the sport more like a religion than a game. The state is home to nationally recognized college and professional teams like the Dallas Cowboys, Texas Longhorns, Baylor Bears, TCU Horned Frogs, and the Houston Texans. Texas also holds several big-name players like JJ Watt, Dez Bryant, Tony Romo, and Deandre Hopkins. So, with all of these popular teams and players, it's easy to forget about the North Texas Mean Green. Heck, the Conference USA bottom feeders would probably be overlooked in Alaska, and they don't even have a football team. However, new head coach and West Virginia alma mater Hick Harris is determined to change this. The coach will carry the old school option offense he used to win 8 back-to-back West Virginia high school state championships with him and bring a new flavor of offense to the lone star state. He will provide you with in-depth analysis, previews, summaries and reports every week. You can become involved in the movement too. Every season there will be three recruits I will zoom in on. Each week I will tell their story in Friday Night Lights fashion. I will follow the trials of their senior season up until their freshman year in college. The catch is, the recruits will be created by you. I will hold a contest and the three best entries will be included in the dynasty. The only rules are that your player has to be from the state of Texas and they have to be realistic. You can also submit an idea for their story. If you would like to enter, drop your player's name, position, height and weight, race, and anything else you would like to include. I will announce the winners about a week from now.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »