Home

The Dawn of a Dynasty (An Interactive Franchise Story)

This is a discussion on The Dawn of a Dynasty (An Interactive Franchise Story) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-25-2016, 01:55 AM   #1
Rookie

Brandimus's Arena

OVR: 0
The Dawn of a Dynasty (An Interactive Franchise Story)

Alright fellas, I'm into writing and creating stories and such for entertainment and to keep things interesting and help generate some stuff for OS members to read and enjoy. This is something I've done before with previous sports titles on other sites before with pretty good success and everyone involved had a fun time with it as well. The point of this is I pick a team in Madden and usually I'll relocate the team and write narratives for the franchise throughout it's time of being played and involve stories revolving around the team and some of its key figures. I have sign ups because I have you guys create the characters that will be on the team or involved with the team so you may be involved with the story and help keep it interesting. I always take feedback from the audience and enjoy making tweaks based on how you guys feel about it. So I'll get this one started,

The team I will be using for this story is the San Diego Chargers, and I plan to move the team to LA(as well as the Rams to make it like the real life situation).

I myself will be the Head Coach and the OC will be based off of one of my good buddies personality (so if someone would like to be the DC feel free to create your character as the DC instead of a player).

The character goal for the story will be to get at least 8-12 sign ups. Unfortunately I won't be doing any more than 16 PLAYERS, and the selection process will be based on the thoroughness of you character creation.

I WILL NOT be playing the games myself, I will however Twitch the games to be watched, and the games will be played by the CPU and I will be using CPU Sliders from someone on this site.

The Information I will NEED is -

Player Name:
Position:
Height:
Weight:
Ethnicity:
Preferred Number:
Preferred Equipment: (Optional)
Background: (Drafted in which Round, UDFA, Veteran FA, ETC.)
Personality: (Your characters attitude and overall traits, emotions, ETC.)

NOTE: Based on the given information I will decide a players overall rating going into the game.

Also, feel free to go in depth on describing your characters for me as it will make it much easier for me to develop them and develop them how you'd like. As I said I'm extremely open to feedback and want to make this story and it's chapters fun and enjoyable for all in this first installment! So let's make this one a great success! Thanks fellas!!

*****Any feedback as well as suggestions for this story are ALWAYS welccome!!!*****

******Also I Apologize if I posted this in the wrong section! If so please move it to the correct area and I will abide by the rules there! Again sorry if I am in the wrong section!******
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2016, 03:48 AM   #2
Rookie

Thumbs up Re: The Dawn of a Dynasty (An Interactive Franchise Story)

Do we just post here? This sounds interesting, i always make up stories in my CFM, but it would be interesting to see someone elses!

Gordon Schneider
Elusive HB
A&M
5'9
195 LBS
White
Pref number 10 or 32
Right hand Glove and left knee brace.
3rd Round pick
Sore Loser, Hard worker, Constantly thinks everything is on him to win - Still learning what it is to rely on the team. Can sometimes lose his temper during games. All American Track star in the 100M and 4x100M Relay. Black Hair, Glasses, slim face. Showed great vision in college reading blocks, the only bad thing anyone had to say about him was that he would often walk off the field during practice if he thought his O-line was refusing to block for him. Though this was never seen in real games. He seems to be a loner with a chip on his shoulder. Was top 5 in all of his drills at the combine.

Is this where this goes, so should i PM you? Hope this isnt too much
Old 03-28-2016, 12:06 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: The Dawn of a Dynasty (An Interactive Franchise Story)

Jim Conklin
Cornerback
Rutgers
5'7"
170lbs
White
Dark visor, gloves.
5th round pick

Diminutive corner with strong leadership qualities and intelligence. Played free safety freshman and sophomore years but transitioned to corner due to his size. Scored a very high 41 of 50 on the Wonderlic test. Remained in college an extra year before entering the draft to earn his Master's degree. Likes to play coach on the field which teammates either respect or strongly dislike. Excellent film study habits and understanding of the game - expects the same from his teammates. Becomes frustrated against physically superior wideouts when his high agility, quick feet, and anticipation can't overcome his lack of size. Ejected from a game in college for fighting with a 6'2" 220lb wideout after an aggressive offensive pass interference penalty, otherwise very professional strong communicator. Frequent minor injuries through college.
Old 03-29-2016, 01:20 PM   #4
Rookie

Post Re: The Dawn of a Dynasty (An Interactive Franchise Story)

Player Name: Trey Abel
Position: WR
College: USC
Height: 6'3
Weight: 225
Ethnicity: African American
Preferred Number: 19
Preferred Equipment: (Optional) Dark Visor, Nike Gloves, Nike Shoes
Background: 1st round pick, as a junior.
Personality: Problem Player, great pure talent, thinks the game is about him, suffered a team mandated 3 game suspension his sophomore year for a locker room fight in which he accused the QB of not throwing to him enough. Character can be reformed but coming out of College is your typical primadona young athlete.
Old 03-29-2016, 08:32 PM   #5
Rookie

So this team is gonna be full of people who hate to lose xD
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2016, 08:32 PM   #6
Rookie

Player Name: Brandon Olsen
Position: SS
College: Toledo
Height: 5'11
Weight: 220
Ethnicity: White Skin Tone 2, Face 13
Preferred Number: 22, 42, or 38
Preferred Equipment: Team color forearm sleeves, team color finger tape, Nike pads, sleeveless, minimum pad height/width
Background: (Drafted in which Round, UDFA, Veteran FA, ETC.) UDFA
Personality: Hard-hitting, physical safety. Basically a linebacker/safety combo fitting in with today's new mold of linebacker. A decent cover man, but nothing special, he's never shy from the camera, looking for any reason to taunt or celebrate. Being from Toledo hindered his draft stock, along with a poor combine performance helped him go undrafted. With a chip on his shoulder like no other, the 3-time All-Mac First team player and 2-time MAC defensive player of the year looks to open eyes on the west coast. From New York City, this trip out west will finish his journey across the US. Always charitable, he seems to be a very kind guy, but he's also very hot-headed.

Last edited by BrandonRocket; 03-29-2016 at 09:35 PM.
Old 03-29-2016, 08:47 PM   #7
Rookie

Player Name: Greg (Sandman) Sands
Position:ROLB
College: Montana State
Height: 6'4
Weight: 258
Ethnicity: White
Preferred Number: 56 in the the 54
Preferred Equipment: Smoke visor, gloves and UA shoes
Background: 6th round pick
Personality: Undeciplined, but a hard worker. Greg was the #1 rated OLB and #13 ovr coming out of high school where he choose Nortre Dame. He started as a freshman and made Freshman All-American. Going into he So. year he got in trouble for a DUI, followed by struggling with his grades. He has hall of fame physical tools but struggled with the pressure of being at ND. He sat out he So. year when he transfered to Montana State. As a juinor Greg set the school record for tacles for loss and sacks. Being projected as a late 1st to second round pick he declared for the draft. But at his pro day got into a fight with an assistant coach who was asking him question about his fater in prison and when his mother died, which lead to his dismissal from ND. This caused him to fall in the draft to the 6th round.
Old 03-29-2016, 09:17 PM   #8
MVP

Adam14's Arena

OVR: 10

Love these. Should be a great time.

Player Name:Adam Fusion
Position: WR
College: UNH (New Hampshire)
Height: 6'4
Weight: 227
Ethnicity: White
Preferred Number: 14
Preferred Equipment: A dark visor and gloves of some kind.
Background: UDFA in 2013 signed by Chicago. Saw practice squad action, but never played a snap aside from preseason. Released after two years and signed by San Diego. Fusion was an all-star at UNH, breaking records set by Jerry Rice (100-yard games, career TD receptions) and nearly topping Rice in career yards. However, scouts felt despite his impressive play, playing for a small school they didn't believe Fusion possessed the true talents required in the league. Fusion possession the true talents (great speed, impressive hands, brilliant mind) of the game, but lacks the mindset to be a top player.
Personality: Never stops working. He'll be the first guy to practice and the last one to leave. Total team player throughout high school and college. Absolute class act.
----
The above is loosely based on a former NFL wide receiver David Ball. Ball played football at a high school just 20 miles from my house and went to UNH where he broke two of Rice's records and nearly broke a third. I've slightly adjusted his height and weight (and made him a bit faster...). And, he's a bit younger here, Ball was born in 1984.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »