Home

Be Bout That Action- An OS Cap Dynasty

This is a discussion on Be Bout That Action- An OS Cap Dynasty within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-29-2016, 10:05 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Be Bout That Action- An OS Cap Dynasty

John Fox retires, Bears hire Jason Candle as new Head Coach

Chicago, IL- Long-time NFL coach John Fox has announced his retirement from coaching two weeks ago. It's been a long two weeks but the Bears front office has finally announced that Jason Candle will be taking over as the new head coach in Chicago. Jason Candle has piloted the high-powered offense of the Toledo Rockets since 2012.

Candle was the head coach for one game and it was the Boca Raton bowl in a win over Temple after former Toledo head coach Matt Campbell left for Iowa State. Candle has brought over his entire coaching staff form Toledo, but also added Dean Pees as the defensive coordinator. Former Toledo DC/DL coach Brian George will be the DL coach in Chicago. Pees was formerly the defensive coordinator of the Baltimore Ravens.

Jason Candle was available for a short press release after the announcement, "We're all really excited to be here. The highest level of coaching football is right here in the NFL and as much as all the coaches here love Toledo, however coaching in the NFL isn't offered to everyone. I brought over my coaching staff because chemistry can't be faked and you can't find it with everyone, we have great chemistry and we hope to keep it that way. With the talent at Toledo, they'll be able to compete for the MAC championship and maybe even more next year, with or without us. We'll be looking to make some personnel changes to better fit our style, as we fully intend to compete right away."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2016, 10:05 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Be Bout That Action- An OS Cap Dynasty

Treyvon Damon #21

Dan Clayton #85

Andrew White #98

Scott Wright #19

Lavon Thompson #26

Ross Blanks #81
http://i.imgur.com/blKrPXw.jpg

Nick Jacobs #84

Kyle Brown #55

DJ Porter #47

I'm sure I forgot some, just let me know which one and I'll update it whenever I can. This post will be updated with pictures in-game also, so constantly check back.

Last edited by BrandonRocket; 04-03-2016 at 01:55 PM.
Old 03-29-2016, 10:06 PM   #3
Rookie

Reserved #2
Old 03-29-2016, 10:07 PM   #4
Rookie

Reserved #3
Old 03-29-2016, 10:07 PM   #5
Rookie

Reserved #4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2016, 10:09 PM   #6
Rookie

Reserved #5

Feel free to post now, just wanted to have 5 reserved slots in case. Going to start streaming on twitch now. BolsenHP is the stream name
Old 03-29-2016, 10:45 PM   #7
Rookie

http://simitator.com/generator/twitter/tweet

This is a completely interactive Dynasty, feel free to join in the conversation as your player only, as a reporter, fan, different NFL player, whoever you'd like. As a player in the franchise, please limit yourself to tweeting as just your player. Interact with teammates, coaches (who I'll tweet on behalf of), write stories about your players life off the field, this is more about following multiple careers rather than just the team.
Old 03-30-2016, 02:57 AM   #8
Rookie

Name: Brandon Olsen
Position: Strong Safety
Height: 5'11
Weight: 200 pounds
College: Toledo
Number: 42
Backstory: Growing up in New York City, he was built to stand the toughness of a big city and an attitude bigger than New York. He decided to move to the midwest and go to Toledo for college, turning down offers from Tennessee, Oklahoma, Alabama, UCLA, and Orgeon. Charitable off the field, an intense "monster" on the field. A hard hitter, a decent cover safety, there's talk he could convert to Monster-backer, a hybrid OLB-SS. His draft stock took a hit because of his in your face attitude that fans love, but most coaches hate.

Expectations: 94 tackles, 1.5 sacks, 14 TFL, 2 INTs, 1 FF, 1 FR

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »