Home

Teamwork, a Tradition | Navy Midshipmen Dynasty

This is a discussion on Teamwork, a Tradition | Navy Midshipmen Dynasty within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2016, 10:37 AM   #41
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Teamwork, a Tradition | Navy Midshipmen Dynasty

Good win over BYU to get to 5-2 on the season!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2016, 12:11 PM   #42
MVP

gsutiger's Arena

OVR: 0

you got Navy rolling keep up the good work
Old 07-17-2016, 10:55 AM   #43

Cheese2121's Arena

OVR: 1

Very good stuff here my friend! I appreciate the kind words and the shoutout. I will definitely be checking in on this!

XBL Gamer Tag: MrCheese2121 (feel free to add/message me!)

Currently Playing:
NCAA '12 (Xbox 360)
Old 07-17-2016, 11:37 AM   #44
Rookie

Week 14 Preview: Navy vs Georgia Tech

VS

The Midshipmen travel to Atlanta to take on the Yellow Jackets of Georgia Tech. This is a true test for coach Moore as he takes on former Navy head coach, Paul Johnson. Both teams run the flexbone offense and in this game we will see who can run it better. We ran into coach Moore and he had some words about this match up.

Coach Moore: Well coach Johnson is the mastermind behind this offense. The fact that he calls all of the plays from memory is something that only a true expert knows. I believe as a team we will be able to hang with the Yellow Jackets. They don't have their starting quarterback but they are still a dangerous team.

Navy comes into the game leading the NCAA in rushing yards and look to add more after this game.
Old 07-17-2016, 11:51 AM   #45
Rookie

Navy's Offense Nonexistent in Atlanta, get Decimated 62-14

The Midshipmen felt pretty confident riding a 5 game win-streak going into Atlanta. The Midshipmen offense finally saw Keenan Reynolds return and the offense took off immediately on their first possession. Reynolds exploded on several huge runs BUT, unfortunately the Midshipmen didn't manage to put any points on that drive after a big goal-line stand from the Yellow Jackets. And just like that, the game was over. Backup quarterback, Tim Byerly gashed the Midshipmen defense and the Midshipmen just couldn't stop the option attack from Paul Johnson's Yellow Jackets. The Midshipmen were able to move the ball but just couldn't put points on the board. We found coach Moore after the game, here's what he had to say.

Richard Moore: Tonight wasn't how I expected the game to unfold, I feel like that really hurt the teams momentum. We just had a 5 game win-streak come to an end. We had over 300 yards on the ground but it's a problem when you can't turn those type of numbers into points what's the point of them?

The Midshipmen take on Army in the annual Army-Navy game next week.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2016, 12:07 PM   #46
Rookie

Week 15 Preview: Army vs Navy

--Philadelphia, PA Today is the annual Army vs Navy game. Navy has had a good season under first year head coach, Richard Moore. The Midshipmen are 8-3 and are leading the NCAA with over 3000 yards on the ground. Army also has over 3000 yards rushing so expect for this to be a good game between both services. We caught up to coach Moore to get a few words on his first Army-Navy game.

Richard Moore: I am excited, but I'm also nervous as well. This game means much more than a record. This is a game of bragging rights, and respect to the services. We currently have a 14 game winning streak, thanks to former coach Niumatalolo.

A lot of these players on the Midshipmen don't know what it feels like to be on the losing end of the Black Knights. Who will win the game?
Old 07-17-2016, 12:25 PM   #47
Rookie

ENDS 14 GAME LOSING STREAK TO

Navy drops their second consecutive game and this one was against their rival, Army. The Midshipmen's defense hasn't been able to stop mainly anything all season and the one time where they needed to step up, they didn't. On the first possession, the Midshipmen went 3 and out. On Army's first possession their quarterback, A.J. Schurr scored on a 75 yard touchdown run and that right there set the tone of the game. The Midshipmen tried to keep it close but you can tell that they weren't really into this game as they lose 34-27. The Midshipmen dropped their final 2 games to finish the season at 8-4. Not a bad year for coach Moore. He really wanted this game to prove to the academy that there is big things in store for the Midshipmen. Here's what he had to say after this loss.

Moore: It hurts, it's never easy to accept a loss. But this loss will motivate us to be better next season. I'm sorry that the players have to go through this, but this is the life of sports. You win some, and you lose some. We just have to pick our heads up and move on.
Old 07-18-2016, 04:54 PM   #48
Rookie

OFFSEASON OUTLOOK

The Midshipmen are coming off of an 9-4 season under new head Coach, Richard Moore. It was a solid season but the Midshipmen are in rebuild mode and have hit the recruiting trails hard for this offseason. The Midshipmen need secondary, and they need to replace star, Keenan Reynolds and B-back Chris Swain after he led the team with over 1000 yards rushing. Here's a what coach Moore had to say about his first season.

Moore: It was a good season for my team. We endured tough games and we had tough losses but we can't dwell on the negatives. We just need to focus on the upcoming season, and try and find some good players that fit for Navy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »