Home

Teamwork, a Tradition | Navy Midshipmen Dynasty

This is a discussion on Teamwork, a Tradition | Navy Midshipmen Dynasty within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2016, 08:30 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Teamwork, a Tradition | Navy Midshipmen Dynasty

2016-07-14 (5).jpg

Prologue:
Hello OS forums! You all don't know me as I am still relatively new to these forums. I am a huge college football fan and I love the flexbone offense, mainly the option concepts of the offense. I will be starting a dynasty for the Navy Midshipmen. You're probably wondering, "why Navy?" "Why not Georgia Tech?". To answer those questions Navy is a team I have always wanted to build into contention. I want to rebuild them into a top program that can hang with the likes of Ohio State, Alabama, and many others while using the flexbone offense. I will be using myself as the head coach, Richard Moore to bring Navy to prominence. And to end of this mini prologue we can't forget, "Go Navy, beat Army!"

SN: I would also like to give a shout out to the OS dynasty guru's, Deegeezy, LopaKa, Hellisan, gsutiger, and Cheese121. You all have some excellent dynasties and I can say have truly motivated to try and make a dynasty myself. Hopefully it goes well!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2016, 08:56 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Teamwork, a Tradition | Navy Midshipmen Dynasty

navymidshipmenhelmet.jpg

Dynasty Rule Book
I will play every single game that is on Navy's schedule. I will not simulate ANY games at all. I will try to implement the playoff mod every season if my computer allows me to do it, if not that will be a bummer! Also just to mention I am already 9 games into the first season so I will be updating frequently to catch up.

House Rules:
Game: NCAA 2014 (XBOX 360)
Sliders: JoshC1977
Skill level: Heisman
Recruiting level: Heisman
Recruiting restrictions:
*Players who want academics
*Offensive line-men can't be over 300 lbs
*Will only recruit fullbacks for my B-Back position
Quarter length: Will be using 9 minute quarters
Will not redshirt a single player.
Speed Threshold: 55
Game speed: Normal
Old 07-14-2016, 09:04 AM   #3
Rookie

Career Records Under Coach Richard Moore

Career Record: (8-4)
Record vs Top 25: (1-2)
Longest Win Streak: 5
Bowl Record: (1-0)
Top 25 Recruiting Classes:
Average Recruiting Class Rank:
Coach of The Year Awards:
Heisman Award Winners:
Other Award Winners:1
All American Players:

Last edited by CanYouRead; 07-18-2016 at 04:55 PM.
Old 07-14-2016, 09:37 AM   #4
Rookie

Current Season Schedule
Navy Midshipmen 2015 Schedule
DATEOPPONENTRESULT
Aug 31vs FCS WestWon, 42-39
Sep 7at UCONNWon, 24-13
Sep 14vs #2 Ohio StateLost, 31-13
Oct 5vs Air ForceWon, 38-35
Oct 12at DukeLost, 26-23
Oct 19at ToledoWon, 54-36
Oct 26vs PittsburghWon, 41-23
Nov 2at #15 Notre DameWon, 34-31
Nov 9vs HawaiiWon, 24-20
Nov 16vs BYU
Nov 23at #18 Georgia Tech
Dec 7vs Army

Last edited by CanYouRead; 07-14-2016 at 09:40 AM.
Old 07-14-2016, 10:25 AM   #6
Rookie

2016-07-14 (2).png
July 21, 2015

BREAKING NEWS
ESPN: Ken Niumatalolo no longer the head football coach at the Naval Academy. It is a shocking decision that has been made when the football season is right around the corner. No one really understands why Niumatalolo decided to step down from the position. Niumatalolo has sent Navy to 7 bowl games in his tenure and has beaten arch rival, Army every time they've met on the field. No one truly knows why he decided to resign but we were able to catch a few words from his press conference. Here is what he had to say.

Niumatalolo: -sighs- It's never easy to step away from something that you have watched grow in front of you for a long time. Being at the Naval academy has taught me a lot bout tradition, pageantry, and most importantly, discipline. I feel burned out honestly. I would like to apologize to the fans and to the academy for this decision.

ESPN: Niumatalolo sure looked sad on his decision. But what's next for the Midshipmen? Who will be the next man in charge of the Naval academy football team?
Old 07-14-2016, 10:54 AM   #7
Rookie

2016-07-14 (2).png

August 2nd, 2015

Attachment 121930

BREAKING NEWS: The Naval Academy hire, Richard Moore as the new head coach for the football team. Not much is known about coach Moore and there isn't much information on how he was founded. Here is what Navy's athletic director had to say on the matter.

Navy AD: Well, coach Moore doesn't have a background in coaching football, but he's one of the most passionate individuals I've met. He was the first one to reach out to us when he saw the vacant coaching spot here at the academy. He loves the flexbone and he is huge on tradition. That's what we pride ourselves on at the academy, tradition. He is very energetic and I think he is a great fit for this program.

ESPN: Great words from the AD of the Naval Academy but now let's hear what the man, Richard Moore had to say about the recent hire.

Richard Moore: What a time to be alive! Everything abut Navy football I love. Their offense is honestly what made me want to come here because after last season I knew that this team has a shot to be a serious playoff contender. I have family members that come from the military so me landing this job is a dream come true for me, and my family members. I will now take some questions.

Reporter 1: Coach Moore, congratulations on the hire. My question is, what outlook do you have for your first season as the head coach? What players look good to start?

Richard Moore: Thanks for the kind words. To answer that question Chris Swain and Keenan Reynolds are going to be the main players that make this offense click. The offensive line isn't great, but they're athletic enough to get down field and make some key blocks.

Reporter 2: Do you feel comfortable running the triple option offense coach Moore?

Richard Moore: I feel comfortable running the flexbone, the triple option is just one play haha. But yes of course, I wouldn't have taken this job if I weren't comfortable with it!
Old 07-14-2016, 10:56 AM   #8
Rookie

You all are free to post f you have anything to say. Constructive criticism is always accepted! I am about to head out. I will post the game updates and make adjustments when I get back. Thanks for checking in if you do stumble across this thread.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »