Home

The Miracle - NCAA 14 RTG

This is a discussion on The Miracle - NCAA 14 RTG within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2016, 09:02 PM   #25
MVP

whughes's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Miracle - NCAA 14 RTG

This is great man. I'll be following along for sure.

Fan of:
Chicago Bears
U of M Wolverines
CMU Chippewas

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2016, 12:15 AM   #26
Rookie

Spartans03's Arena

Hawkins Runs; Eagles Soar

SOUTHLAKE - The Allen Eagles have defeated the Carroll Dragons by a score of 24-0 on Friday night. John Hawkins led the attack rushing the ball more than 50 (!) times against a weak Carroll rush defense. Hawkins would find paydirt twice en route to a 200 plus yard performance. Carroll never found an answer despite picking up key interceptions and forcing a multitude of three and outs. Hawkins was swarmed with college coaches following the game and following an interview. Below is that said interview.

--------------------------------

Matt Welch: Amazing performance Hawk. You looked back to your normal self. How did things feel? How’s the knee out there?

John Hawkins: Thanks man. Felt so amazing getting back out there tonight. Knee is amazing finally think I’m getting back to 100%.

MW: 50 carries is an absurd amount at any level of play. Care to elaborate on the gameplan?

JH: Coach basically asked how my knee was doing after the first drive. I told him ‘I’m back’. Then we just set up the offense around me and waited for them to stop me. Which they never could.

MW: That is very true. Amazing performance tonight finding the endzone twice. We’re you skeptical going into a cut or juke move?

JH: At first yes, I’ll admit I didn’t get stretched out all the way so that played some factor. At about halftime or when I was on defense it would start to feel firey. Just hotness. So I go back to PT on Monday, I’ll check on that then.

MW: Hopefully nothing too severe happened again. I notice you had a good friend on the sideline, Tanner Mitchell. How does that play a role given the fact Clemson opens up at Texas in Austin tomorrow night?

JH: That was a huge confidence booster. When he knew I started feeling confident, we started making jokes and everything. I loved having him by my side and I would love for us to be teammates. Also, he’s getting my family tickets for the game tomorrow night.

MW: Wow! What a gentleman. After the game I noticed some coaches talking to you. Would you mind giving us an inside look at went down?

JH: No problem man! First off I’d like to thank the three coaches who offered me tonight and to the coaches who traveled and showed interest. Next, gotta thank the man above for the talents he blessed me with. Finally, shoutout to my grandpa for getting the best seat in the house upstairs in heaven. I was offered by UTSA, UTEP, and Texas State tonight.

MW: What a way to start off your senior season! That makes six offers thus far with all coming from Texas. What is your board looking like at this moment?

JH: Honestly Matt, Houston is the frontrunner for the time being. They got to me first, gave an excellent pitch, and told me I can be a day one starter. It’s early in the process for me and I’m not locking out schools, but if I committed today it would be to Houston.

MW: Amazing insight. I know weekly performances like tonight you’ll be pulling in Nick Saban. One more thought, did I see Dabo Sweeney with Tanner Mitchell or was I missing something?

JH: You might’ve. *winks*

UTSA HC Frank Wilson: Hawkins you have the potential to be amazing. This fall is our first season at the FBS level. We in San Antonio are trying to start something amazing. You ran all over the field tonight and would be a perfect fit given our mascot. Imagine playing inside the Alamodome six weeks of your fall. This coveted football mosque is home to our Roadrunners. We play in the Conference USA and not going to lie, we will be shaky at the start of our tenure. If you are willing to be an instant day one starter for us, we’d love to have you on board. Consider this an offer to play football for the University of Texas at San Antonio under my helm.

John Hawkins: I don’t know where to begin, Coach Wilson. It’s an honor to receive an offer to play for your program. It’s been a dream to play for a startup program and I’m looking for a college where I can make an impact on day one. I would love to be a legend at UTSA. Coach you can keep contacting me!

Texas State HC Dennis Franchione: Amazing performance. I hope the knee is back to 100% that was a lot of carries. Hopefully the ease the workload because we need you at Texas State. San Marcos is a beautiful town near Austin. This upcoming season will be our first in the Sun Belt. We also are excited to announce that we can be eligible for postseason play. I noticed UTSA made an appearance tonight. I must mention that due to NCAA rules, the Roadrunners won’t be eligible for postseason play until the 2015 season. Why waste that entire freshman year to not have the shot at postseason play? With our depth at running back, you’d be a day one starter. You can etch your name into Texas State history books during your freshman campaign. Son I am offering you a full ride scholarship and a promise to not redshirt you freshman year. If interested in playing for the Bobcats, let me know and I can hook you up a meeting with your position coach.

John Hawkins: Absolutely sir I’d love this opportunity. Staying in Texas and being close to family is a value I look for in a college. Making a day one impact is up there as well. Plan on hearing from me in the near future. Go Cats!

UTEP HC Sean Kugler: Pleasure to finally meet you son. You are a top tier athlete with tremendous upside. We would love to have you be a miner and compete in the Conference USA with us. This football season will be my first. You, son, are the first recruit that I have watched an in-person game for. I’d love to get to know your family more. Let’s grab dinner together sometime and discuss your future as a UTEP Miner. El Paso is about as far west as you can get in Texas. Please consider our thought process when selecting a school. We at UTEP are pleased to announce you a scholarship offer for the sport of football. Congratulations!

John Hawkins: I appreciate the offer coach. I love that you are giving me a chance at becoming apart of something fantastic. Like I’ve told coaches before, staying in Texas has been a dream and I’d love to make it a reality. You are already at the top of my list coach. I’d enjoy hearing from you in the future!

Please view the first page on this thread to see my recruiting board and where things stand!

Last edited by Spartans03; 07-26-2016 at 01:26 PM.
Old 07-26-2016, 12:22 PM   #27
Rookie

This is a lot of fun to read. I really like how you are doing this. Cant wait to see what twists come next and ill be reading
Old 07-26-2016, 01:26 PM   #28
Rookie

Spartans03's Arena

Cedar Hill Shutout; Hawkins Scores Five

ALLEN - The Allen Eagles defeated the Cedar Hill Longhorns by a score of 56-0 Friday night opening up at Eagle Stadium. The high octane Eagle offense was led by senior tailback John Hawkins as usual. Hawkins found the endzone three times in the second half to solidify an amazing performance. Hawkins ran the ball 32 times while gaining 323 rushing yards. While he did average over 10 yards a carry, Hawkins has lost his breakaway ability from a season ago. Shoelace tackles were too common. Hawkins was stopped inside the five yard line on four separate gains of 20+ yards. As for Cedar Hill, nothing went their way. Costly turnovers set up easy scores for the Allen Eagles. Cedar will drop to 1-1 while the Eagles ease into next week 2-0.

----------------------------------------

Matt Welch: Here we are with senior tailback John Hawkins. Hawk, amazing team performance tonight. You alone found the endzone five times. What was it like out there on a team standpoint?

John Hawkins: Thank you. First off we just wanted to go out there and play loose. We didn’t wanna be tight and make costly mistakes to be down early. When we got ahead we made sure to stay ahead. Early the gameplan was to open up the passing game more. Get the receivers involved. After an opening drive interception and the following drive being a three and out, we decided to go back to running. But overall we just went out there and balled.

MW: You can really see the chemistry starting to build up out there. Next week you guys travel to Richardson. Will you continue to pound the rock or look to open up the playbook more?

JH: Too early to tell. We just finished a game so that’s the last thing on my mind right now. But we’ll study film, see what their weaknesses are. Based off previous seasons we might stick with the run game. But again, just too early to tell.

MW: Figured I’d get that answer. Again tonight we saw multiple coaches talking to you following the game. Want to give us a taste of what they said?

JH: Yeah no problem. Tonight Tulsa, Arkansas State, and UL Monroe made an appearance. All three schools offered me which is amazing. Just the amount of recognition that I’ve received from them.

Tulsa HC Bill Blankenship: Incredible performance tonight. I counted alone 30+ carries for 300+ yards. This is what we’re looking for when scouting future Hurricane football players. First off, this season will be the last for Tulsa in the Conference USA. Next season we are making the transition to the American Athletic Conference. We will be facing tougher opponents on a week to week basis to test our skills. You will be apart of the first class to be in the American for Tulsa. Your playmaking ability would fit amazing in our offensive scheme. Consider this a full tuition covered scholarship and a spot on our football team. Congratulations, you earned it!

John Hawkins: Coach I appreciate the offer! I’d be honored to become a Golden Hurricane! I can’t believe this is real life with all these coaches contacting me. Thank you for believing in my abilities on and off the football field. I see myself fitting in very good at your institution. Please stay in contact regarding my recruitment!

Arkansas State HC Bryan Harsin: We at Arkansas State would like to congratulate you on an amazing performance tonight. You have terrific playmaking ability and are a threat every time you get your hands on the ball. This is my first season at Ark State as I am replacing Gus Malzahn who left for Auburn. Last year, Coach Gus led this Red Wolves team to a Sun Belt conference title. This year, we are looking to repeat as victors. With no divisions, we play every conference team during the season. This allows for five non-conference games giving you the chance to showcase your talent to the nation. Our coaching staff identified you as a top prospect in the summer and we would like to extend an offer. Congratulations son.

John Hawkins: Wow a conference champion just offered me. Thank you so much Coach Bryan. I am honored to receive this. Every school, big or small, will receive the same amount of recognition. When going through my recruiting process I factor in recent history, where I best fit in the scheme, and where I can make an immediate impact. From day one I want to be a starter and rewrite record books. Thank you for this opportunity.

UL Monroe HC Todd Berry: It’s a pleasure to finally meet you John. All I’ve heard are great things about your character. At Louisiana-Monroe our education is our top priority as a football team. We want our players to exceed in life well beyond these four years in college. Being a Warhawk in the Sun Belt conference means no championship. However, our championship is our season. Week in and week out our players compete knowing what’s on the line. You have proven to be among the best in this region. We would love for you to join us inside Malone Stadium representing what it means to be an ULM Warhawk. Congratulations kid, you have now officially been offered.

John Hawkins: Thank you coach it’s a privilege to have this offer. I’m gonna be honest, at first I didn’t care for your school. Upon further review I will take into account your institution because you didn’t give up on me. I will give every school the same amount of recognition and thought. Please stay in contact so I can learn more!

Please view the first page on this thread to see my recruiting board and where things stand!

Last edited by Spartans03; 07-26-2016 at 06:31 PM.
Old 07-26-2016, 06:31 PM   #29
Rookie

Spartans03's Arena

Eagles Soar High

RICHARDSON - The Allen Eagles improve to a record of 3-0 after winning their contest against the Richardson Eagles, 28-0. John Hawkins was responsible for all four touchdowns in the victory. The senior halfback rushed for 32 times will managing 204 total yards. Freshman QB Steve Merka was never able to catch fire going 2/9 on the first two drives. That then lead the Allen Eagles to use their potent offensive rush which never fails. Richardson kept this ballgame close by eliminating their own turnovers and making the game short. Richardson kept running the ball in efforts to shorten the clock and chew up time. That failed as their defense couldn’t find an answer for the three star running back.

Matt Welch: An impressive start here for the Allen Eagles as they’re flying high at 3-0. I have senior halfback John Hawkins here with me again following a four touchdown performance. Hawk just please tell me how you’re doing this? 11 touchdowns, 767 total rushing yards while rushing the ball a total of 114 times. You are averaging 6.7 Yards per carry and 256 Yards per game. Absurd numbers given the injury you overcame.

John Hawkins: Glad we could catch up again. Well Matt it’s all gut. I put in work day in and day out. The results are right where I want them to be. When I find a hole, I sprint head down and run over who decides to get in my way. I never give up. Just keep runnin.

MW: Keep that lesson strong! I know coach is giving you the shot at returns. You haven’t really made much of that opportunity. You’ve had one memorable return otherwise that’s about it. What are your thoughts on the return game?

JH: That spot was kind of just there and coach asked if anyone wanted it. Nobody really said yes or no and I was just forced into it. Returns play a huge role for the offensive side of things as it sets you up on field position. I haven’t spent too much time with Special Teams in practice which has been really translating to the field. That isn’t a priority of mine. I know our offense can score from anywhere on the field.

MW: I saw tons of familiar faces tonight after the game. Coaches are starting to realize your true talent. Which coaches made an appearance? Did I see Gary Patterson?

JH: Yes Gary Patterson did come tonight. Along with Texas Tech and Oklahoma State.

TCU HC Gary Patterson: The man, John Hawkins. Hope all is going well with your family. Tremendous ability you displayed for me tonight. Absolutely amazing. You would be a key addition to the Texas Christian football team. We at TCU value education and relationships more than any other thing. Those two key assets set you up for success later on life. Your dynamic playmaking skill set complements what I’m looking for in a recruit. Our coaching staff is piecing together our recruiting board for this fall and you have become one of our top targets. When the decision is being made, consider TCU a top choice. We are building something special here. Congratulations John, we are offering you a full ride.

John Hawkins: I appreciate the offer coach, my dreams are becoming realities. TCU is everything I want it to be coach. I will be visiting very soon to check out the campus. Depth is a question but I am willing to work towards that starting spot. Please continue recruiting me. You guys are number one!

Oklahoma State HC Mike Gundy: Hey John. Finally get to meet you, it’s a real pleasure. First off, our football team is ranked 12th in the nation. We are a perennial top 15 team and we know talent when we find it. We would love for you to become a Cowboy. Playing at Boone Pickens Stadium guarantees you 60 thousand fans during home games. We have started this season at 2-0 and play a weak Lamar team at home tomorrow. Having you come up for a game would be amazing. Get to experience a Cowboy gameday firsthand. If you’re interested in playing for me, we will continue to recruit you. We are offering you a football scholarship.

John Hawkins: This awesome news coach. Playing on a national contender just became a reality. Much like other big schools, I’m willing to fight for that roster spot. My time will come. While it would be nice to be a day one starter, I’d much rather have more wins and accolades. Please stay in contact over the season!

Texas Tech HC Kliff Kingsbury: Congratulations son on tonight’s performance. You have the ability to be a superstar at the next level. We promise you a Big 12 All-American selection your freshman season at Tech. You will be an instant starter in our offense. While our scheme is Air Raid, our halfbacks play a vital role in setting the tone early in the game. This season we have started 3-0 with victories over TCU and SMU, both of your target schools. We beat these teams by a combined margin of 28 points. Every year you are guaranteed to showcase your talents against the likes of Texas, Oklahoma, Baylor, and all the superpowers of the Big 12. We will be making an appearance next week to visit and hopefully meet up after the game. Prove to us you’re capable of being consistent, and we will offer you next week. Continue the great things.

John Hawkins: Thank you for the kind words sir. Much like all the other schools questioning me, I would love to stay close to home. Also, I want to go to a college where I can have an instant impact. Whether in practice or on gamedays. I will keep working until I have your offer. Then give it a lot more. You will not be disappointed by giving me a shot. Thanks for stopping by Kliff!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »