Home

Tearz49ers presents: The Gold Rush Returns (Madden NFL '17)

This is a discussion on Tearz49ers presents: The Gold Rush Returns (Madden NFL '17) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2016, 12:32 AM   #33
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Tearz49ers presents: The Gold Rush Returns (Madden NFL '17)

Since when did Kellen become a running QB? 10 carries for 35 yes? Who does he think he is, Michael Vick?

You can call it being a "Homer". But as Tupac said, its California Love.

My Teams
NFL- San Francisco 49ers
NBA- Los Angeles Lakers
NHL- Anaheim Ducks
MLB - Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
NCAA - USC
Old 08-30-2016, 04:26 PM   #34
MVP

Tearz49ers's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manning2Harrison
Per usual, enjoying your outstanding production values.

As a Vols fan I'm hoping you can rehab Cordarrelle's career.
I always like to have two guys of 6-1 or more at the #1 and #2 positions on the depth chart so when I saw Patterson was on the trade block I had to make a move for him. I am excited to see what he can bring to this team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahooworld15
Great start man, absolutely amazing work! I'll definitely be following! I'm interested to see how Eli Harold and Ahmad Brooks do for you!
I am really looking forward to using Harold, hes had an impressive pre-season and given me plenty of ideas on what to do with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxxerx
Since when did Kellen become a running QB? 10 carries for 35 yes? Who does he think he is, Michael Vick?
Apparently my defense couldn't help but stand around and watch as he slowly gained yard after yard, maybe they were in as much shock as I was when I saw him tuck in the ball and run.
Old 08-30-2016, 04:31 PM   #35
MVP

Tearz49ers's Arena

49ERS MAKE NINE ROSTER CHANGES AHEAD OF WEEK ONE

SANTA CLARA, CA. -- The win over San Diego meant the 49ers are getting closer to their week one game, it also mean't the front office had to make the final changes to the roster in order to bring it down to 53 players. Here is a list of the roster moves this week.

QB Jeff Driskel
Showed enough this pre-season to make the 49ers second guess cutting him, therefore was moved to their practice sqaud.

TE Busta Anderson
Like Driskel, did enough in the pre-season to earn himself a place on the practice squad.

TE Je'Ron Hamm
An undrafted free agent signing by the by the New Orleans Saints back in 2014, who signed with the 49ers this off-season however found himself buried deep on the depth chart and hadn't made enough impact this pre-season despite a relative amount of playing time and was cut today.

RT Fahn Cooper
The 49ers drafted Cooper with the 174th overall pick in this years NFL draft but the former Ole Miss offensive tackle has failed to show the 49ers front office enough to keep him on the roster.

HB Kelvin Taylor
Was given plenty of playing time in the pre-season and whilst he didn't do enough to earn himself a spot in the depth chart, the 49ers did move him to the practice squad.

TE Garrett Celek
A veteran signing well known to Chip Kelly, but to many dropped passes or to many miss run routes has cost him a place on the team, the 49ers announced today that they would be cutting the former Eagles tight end.

DE Ronald Blair II
Made two sacks during the pre-season, showed he could be a decent option at the defensive end position but the 49ers front office saw it fit to move him to their practice squad.

WR DeAndre White
With plenty of depth at the receiver position it was always going to be hard for White to earn himself a roster spot, but the 49ers did give him another chance with a move to the practice squad.

RG Brandon Thomas
Didn't play a single down in the pre-season and was just eating up a roster spot and some salary, the 49ers released the former third round pick.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2016, 06:02 AM   #36
MVP

Tearz49ers's Arena

Editors note: I am still going on this, just getting all my graphics in order for my weekly updates, and carefully working out who I want as the starting QB..
Old 09-06-2016, 09:21 AM   #37
MVP

gsutiger's Arena

looking good so far, best of luck to you in the NFC West in your first season
Old 09-06-2016, 04:47 PM   #38
Rookie

Dude I remember your stuff from the maddenmania days, this year's Madden has finally been promising enough to make me think I can make another run--love the presentation and looking forward to getting back to following you and your Niners. Interested to see what you do at QB....
Old 09-08-2016, 01:01 PM   #39
MVP

Tearz49ers's Arena

GABBERT WILL START WEEK ONE AGAINST THE RAMS

SANTA CLARA, CA. -- It makes a lot of sense as to why Chip Kelly allowed Blaine Gabbert and Colin Kaepernick to both play in the pre-season finale against San Diego, until this point the pair had been neck and neck for the starting position.

However, when Kelly pulled Gabbert from the game in the first quarter and allowed Kaepernick to play the remaining three quarter it was pretty clear for all to season that the 49ers new head coach knew who he wanted to start against the Los Angeles Rams on "Monday Night Football".

Chip Kelly in fact informed his quarterbacks on his decision this morning. Colin Kapernick will enter the 2016 season as the No. 2 quarterback and Thad Lewis will be inactive on gameday as the third-string.

Kelly offered numerous reasons why Gabbert earned the right to start against the Rams.

"I think his whole body of work from April until today," the coach began. "I think his grasp and command of what we’re doing. I think he’s a good fit for what we want to get accomplished, and I have a lot of confidence for what he can do for us offensively."

Kelly said Gabbert took the news Saturday morning just as the coach would have expected.

"I think Blaine reacted the way he reacts every day here, it was matter of fact for him," Kelly said. "I think that’s one thing you like about Blaine’s makeup. There’s not too highs or too low lows. He’s very steady.

"I think that’s a good thing, especially from the quarterback position."

As for Colin Kaepernick, the goal now is to continue to add strength and get even healthier. Kelly pointed to Kaepernick's long absence from last season and into this season's training camp.

"Colin isn't playing at the weight he was when he had vast amounts of success here." Kelly said. "We have talked and he will continue to work on that."

Old 09-08-2016, 01:54 PM   #40
Rookie

curious .. did Colin's real life actions affect you playing your franchise? i don't know their ratings in Madden.. if Gabbert or Colin is better/etc but i wonder.. like for me? i've had franchises where i've gotten rid of players just due to their real life actions..

(ie: had a Redskins 'chise during the Haynesworth fiasco.. got rid of him asap, lol)

....if i had the 49ers.. i don't think i can keep Colin

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »