Home

Hear us Howl - New Mexico Lobos Dynasty

This is a discussion on Hear us Howl - New Mexico Lobos Dynasty within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2016, 10:38 AM   #25
DHC
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Hear us Howl - New Mexico Lobos Dynasty

photo Gameday USU1.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mountain West Scores and Standings Catch-up

photo MWsw12.jpg

There has been some CRAZY games in the Mountain West this years. #5 Boise State loses to Colorado State, no-one saw that coming. And then the unthinkable happens, #15 Boise State then go and lose again, to WYOMING!! After dominating and going 8-0 they lose 2, and one to Wyoming, wow!

#9 Hawai'i gets beaten by San Diego State who then get ranked #23 and go lose to San Jose State, who should be getting stuffed each week. Hawai'i then goes and loses again to Nevada who can't beat anyone. So, the Mountain West has done a great job of beating themselves out of contention of any big bowl games this season.

photo MWS12.jpg

Last edited by DHC; 09-07-2016 at 10:41 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2016, 03:24 PM   #26
DHC
Rookie

Won't be a full Boise State game update as the below happened and the game froze.

Boise kicked a field goal to go up with 2 minutes left. I drove the field and scored to go ahead with 20 seconds left. They then go and take the next kick-off 100 yards to the house (2nd one of the day) to win the game. And then the game crashes after one of the best games I've ever had, harsh!!! (For the dynasty point of view I replayed it on Freshman as both teams to try and get the score as close as possible, think it was 37-34 Boise State).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But onward and upwards to the final game of the season and a huge one for New Mexico Lobos. I believe win this and achieve a top 100 finish, lose and its just outside. Both teams look well matched too.

Matchup Preview *|* November 28, 2017
@
Wyoming Cowboys
(5-6 (2-5), Away)
New Mexico Lobos
(4-7 (2-5), Home)
Offensive Stats Comparison
26.5 #60Points Per Game26.9 #57
4045 #72Total Yards4618 #63
1827 #75Rushing Yards1817 #76
2218 #59Passing Yards2351 #41
Defensive Stats Comparison
4182 #76Total Yards Allowed5625 #108
1900 #28Passing Yards Allowed2941 #118
2282 #113Rushing Yards Allowed1684 #33
Injury Report
Game Notes
Final game of the year with two very similar opposition.

Lobos have two big recruits visiting - #572 WR J.Hunt and #742 QB J.Utley.

Last edited by DHC; 09-07-2016 at 03:36 PM.
Old 09-07-2016, 03:25 PM   #27
DHC
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsutiger
Great pick up on the first recruit. Hopefully you can get the losing streak to stop soon
Was long long overdue, only team without one. Hardest start to recruiting ever, which is good being the bottom ranked team, I did want a challenge.
Old 09-07-2016, 07:13 PM   #28
DHC
Rookie

photo Gameday Wyoming17.jpg

photo photoswyo.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

photo MWEND.jpg

Mountain West Conference Championship Game

Fresno State 9-3 (6-2) 37 beat 12 Colorado State 8-4 (7-1)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final Results for the New Mexico Lobos 2017 Season

photo Eoss.jpg

Full end of year, conference results, National Title winner plus off-season updates to follow.
Old 09-07-2016, 07:14 PM   #29
Pro

Nice to get 5 wins in your first year, maybe bowl-eligible next year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-08-2016, 04:30 AM   #30
DHC
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookWork123
Nice to get 5 wins in your first year, maybe bowl-eligible next year?

Thank You. Happy with how the first year turned out, lost to the bigger teams, lost to some lower ranked teams and had some good battles with similar/slightly better teams. Just how a bad team should be really.

That has to be the aim as a minimum, the two rivalry games vs New Mexico state and UTEP are must wins vs bad teams and I'm confident if we can find some consistent QB play we can win some more conference games. The D should be better next year also which will help.
Old 09-08-2016, 04:37 AM   #31
DHC
Rookie

photo Champs2017.jpg

photo End17rec.jpg

photo eos17report.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

photo leavers17.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

photo rec17.jpg

Last edited by DHC; 09-08-2016 at 05:34 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2016, 05:31 AM   #32
DHC
Rookie

2018 New Mexico Lobos Season

photo 18schupdate.jpg

With a C rated strength of schedule, New Mexico start off their 2018 campaign with two Texan teams as the Mean Green come to visit before heading away to UTEP to continue the rivalry series. The battle of the wolves at Arkansas State before the first conference game against new opposition, UNLV. Then its the Rio Grande Rivalry facing New Mexico State at their place with Lobos looking to win for the second year.

Into conference play with the exception of UNLV replacing Hawai'i, its the same schedule just reverse fixtures with San Jose State circled as one UNM want to win badly. All teams with the exception of Boise State and Air Force are the same strength, if not a little better in what should make for a great 2018 season in the Mountain West.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meet your 2018 New Mexico Lobos Squad

photo Squad18.jpg

photo Strength.jpg

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »