Home

Hear us Howl - New Mexico Lobos Dynasty

This is a discussion on Hear us Howl - New Mexico Lobos Dynasty within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2016, 06:52 PM   #49
DHC
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Hear us Howl - New Mexico Lobos Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese2121
Great work picking up the rivalry win with the last second field goal! The ground game with Anderson is really putting in some work. I know I have already said it but the graphics and the layout are really nicely done. Love it. Looking forward to the next update!
It's always great to pick up the rivalry win. Other rival is Arizona, can't see me beating them in a few years. Anderson is really putting a shift in with the other RB injured and not wanting to waste a red-shirt now. Think his longest run this season is 30 yards, so every yard is hard graft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet19
Rivalry games...no matter how close, are a great feeling to win. You have a really good start this season with the Lobos, hopefully you can keep it going. You're well on your way to a bowl berth!
I hear you, nothing worse than losing to the rivals no matter how big (or small) the rivalry is. I actually watched the game a few weeks back, New Mexico State won by one point, I was gutted!! I thought would be 3-2 with loses to Arkansas State and UNLV so performing great so far, a bowl is a must now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliDegu2008
Got caught up on this. Awesome job! Keep it up!
Thanks for checking in and catching up. Season has started well but expecting a tough time in conference play coming up.

Thanks all for checking in.

Old 09-22-2016, 06:55 PM   #50
DHC
Rookie

Old 09-22-2016, 08:02 PM   #51
MVP

gsutiger's Arena

That's a lot rushing yards to give up. Hope the Defense keeps fighting
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2016, 01:02 PM   #52
DHC
Rookie

Afraid to say this is no more. When someone who shall not be named was cleaning (wasn't me) decided to knock the PlayStation off the sideboard and it bounced onto some tiles we have by the fireplace....... and is now a little broken.

RIP my trusty PS3 who has served me so well. Luckily I've stolen my brothers as he doesn't use it with his ps4 so will be back on the game soon with a new dynasty.
Old 09-25-2016, 01:04 PM   #53
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHC
Afraid to say this is no more. When someone who shall not be named was cleaning (wasn't me) decided to knock the PlayStation off the sideboard and it bounced onto some tiles we have by the fireplace....... and is now a little broken.

RIP my trusty PS3 who has served me so well. Luckily I've stolen my brothers as he doesn't use it with his ps4 so will be back on the game soon with a new dynasty.

Well that's unfortunate. Good luck with the new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »