Home

Dirty Bird Special - LopaKa's Atlanta Falcons

This is a discussion on Dirty Bird Special - LopaKa's Atlanta Falcons within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2016, 12:49 PM   #33
Rookie

mon0poly's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Dirty Bird Special - LopaKa's Atlanta Falcons

Top notch as always Lop- setting the bar on the graphics since the good ole' DynastyCentral days. You're a real OG.

Solid first win against the Bucs, they're feisty in M17, but Julio just couldn't be stopped. Keep feeding him! Interested to see if your offense can continue that production against Khalil Mack and a stingy Raiders D.

BTW - Huge fan of your around the league layout. Looks sexy as hell, what edition of Photoshop are you using these days?
Old 09-15-2016, 04:07 PM   #34
YaBoyRobRoy

LopaKa's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHC
Huge win on week one. Loving the graphics as always.
Thanks DHC, it was a great way to start off the season for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mon0poly
Top notch as always Lop- setting the bar on the graphics since the good ole' DynastyCentral days. You're a real OG.

Solid first win against the Bucs, they're feisty in M17, but Julio just couldn't be stopped. Keep feeding him! Interested to see if your offense can continue that production against Khalil Mack and a stingy Raiders D.

BTW - Huge fan of your around the league layout. Looks sexy as hell, what edition of Photoshop are you using these days?
haha thanks bro. I'm going to do my best to get #11 the ball as much as I can, but that Raiders defense is no joke. As for Photoshop, i'm using the latest Adobe Photoshop CC, which I pay for monthly. I think it's like $20 a month or something.
Old 09-15-2016, 04:09 PM   #35
YaBoyRobRoy

LopaKa's Arena

Last edited by LopaKa; 09-15-2016 at 04:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2016, 04:23 PM   #36
YaBoyRobRoy

LopaKa's Arena

Old 09-15-2016, 04:43 PM   #37
Rookie

OUCH! Those goal line turnovers against Oakland... brutal! The fumble at halftime had to hurt particularly bad--probably turned the tide of the game. Surprised Carr didn't throw for more as well, looks like he was just methodical the whole game.. had to be a frustrating one to lose.

PS: your graphics are ridiculous, you've got a follower in me, sir!
Old 09-15-2016, 04:46 PM   #38
Rookie

mon0poly's Arena

Very hard to get a W when you turn the ball over like that. And to top it off sounds like you're having some issues on special teams. 94-yard return? That probably hurt.

Well at least you're D-line is playing well.

How's my IU boy Tevin Coleman doing? Are you gradually working him into the offense? Freeman can't put the ball on the ground like that man, also probably very frustrating.

Goodluck against the Saints hopefully you can torch them like Eli did.
Old 09-15-2016, 07:44 PM   #39
Just started!

Folowing, just getting into dynasty reporting. hopefully ill be able to do one of my own soon!
Old 09-15-2016, 09:33 PM   #40
YaBoyRobRoy

LopaKa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aima_guru
OUCH! Those goal line turnovers against Oakland... brutal! The fumble at halftime had to hurt particularly bad--probably turned the tide of the game. Surprised Carr didn't throw for more as well, looks like he was just methodical the whole game.. had to be a frustrating one to lose.

PS: your graphics are ridiculous, you've got a follower in me, sir!
They were killers for sure, definitely swung the momentum the wrong way. Yeah I was surprised they didn't air it out more as well. Thanks for following guru!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mon0poly
Very hard to get a W when you turn the ball over like that. And to top it off sounds like you're having some issues on special teams. 94-yard return? That probably hurt.

Well at least you're D-line is playing well.

How's my IU boy Tevin Coleman doing? Are you gradually working him into the offense? Freeman can't put the ball on the ground like that man, also probably very frustrating.

Goodluck against the Saints hopefully you can torch them like Eli did.
I wouldn't say we are having issues, it was just a nice return by them. I've been surprised with our defense so far, they are playing way above their ratings. Coleman is doing alright, I've realized I'm not giving him enough touches, I really want to get him in more going forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillFlo
Folowing, just getting into dynasty reporting. hopefully ill be able to do one of my own soon!
Thanks for following Skill!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »