Home

Tearz49ers presents: The Gold Rush Returns (Madden NFL '17)

This is a discussion on Tearz49ers presents: The Gold Rush Returns (Madden NFL '17) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2016, 07:44 PM   #41
Rookie

Iron Dragon's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Tearz49ers presents: The Gold Rush Returns (Madden NFL '17)

Like the pickup of Patterson but then again I feel like maybe a better player could be found in the same spot in the draft? Anyways, Hyde needs some more TDs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2016, 12:11 AM   #42
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegeezy
Looks like you're going full-Gabbert. Never go full-Gabbert.
LOL Geezy. Nice pick up Tearz with Patterson.

You can call it being a "Homer". But as Tupac said, its California Love.

My Teams
NFL- San Francisco 49ers
NBA- Los Angeles Lakers
NHL- Anaheim Ducks
MLB - Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
NCAA - USC
Old 09-26-2016, 03:20 PM   #43
MVP

Tearz49ers's Arena

2016 SEASON PREVIEW.....2016 ROSTER.....2015 SCHEDULE.....

WEEK THREE

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS (0-2)
AT.
SEATTLE SEAHAWKS (1-1)

Thomas Rawls scored a touchdown on this play, and rushed for 127 yards in Seattle's win

Blaine Gabbert is benched by the 49ers | Russell Wilson throws three interceptions | Seattle were pretty much the more dominant team

SEATTLE, Washington -- Russell Wilson hadn't thrown a single interception through the first two games of the season going into today's where as his counterpart Blaine Gabbert had thrown four; Wilson would finish the game throwing for three interception and Gabbert on the other hand was benched by the 49ers after the first quarter.

The Seattle Seahawks despite their turnovers still outclassed the 49ers on the day and took down their NFC West rivals 23-17.

QB Russell Wilson wasn't always perfect but when he was, he was simply too good for the 49ers defense
Wilson threw for 305 yards and a touchdown to go with his three interceptions, but he wasn't the star of the show for the Seattle offense; that went to Thomas Rawls, we expected the former undrafted player out of Centrel Michigan to have a good day against a defense who ranked #32nd in the NFL in rushing yards allowed going into the game. Rawls finished the game with 127 yards and a touchdown (10 yard touchdown run).

"We knew if the line could create holes then he (Thomas Rawls) we have a good day running," Seattle head coach Pete Carroll told reporters after the game. "The line did just that and he had the type of game we expected."

Going back to the 49ers, it looks as if the Blaine Gabbert saga may have come to end after he was pulled from the game at the end of the first quarter and replaced by Colin Kaepernick. Gabbert had completed just 5 of 13 passes for 20 yards, hed also overthrown Jeremy Kerley and been picked off by Seattle's K.J. Wright.

"It was a move wed discussed going into the game," San Francisco head coach Chip Kelly said when questioned by reporters. "Its been clear than Blaine has had he struggles so far this season and it continued today, we couldn't risk loosing another game down to quarterback play, even though we eventually still lost. It's am extremely disappointing."

Gabbert's replacement, Colin Kaepernick threw for 112 yards and completed 6 of 11 passes; he also threw for a six yard touchdown pass to Quinton Patton (he also threw an interception).

However, the 49ers rushing attack continued to struggle and its why the team came into the game ranked #20th in the NFL in rushing yards. Carlos Hyde managed just 42 yards on 13 carries, its the third game in a row where the former Buckeye hasn't found the endzone.

There were a few highlights for the 49ers though, they all came on defense. Tramaine Brock's impressive pick six was as we mentioned one of three turnovers the 49ers denfese forced; Ray-Ray Armstrong recorded and interception to go along with a third registered by Dontae Johnson. The defense also recorded a single sack on Russell Wilson that coming from first round pick DeForrest Buckner, the fisrt of his NFL career.

"It's about as bad as it gets," Navorro Bowman said. "You don't want to lose any game, but these ones hurt the most."

The 49ers (0-3) will return to Levi Stadium next week when they face off against another rival in the Dallas Cowboys. The big question will be, who will be starting at quarterback for the 49ers?

Photo Gallery

K.J. Wright picks of Blaine Gabbert early in the first quarter

Tramaine Brock celebrates his pick six

Another 49ers pick on Wilson, this time it was Ray-Ray Armstrong

Jimmy Graham stays in bounds on what proved to be the game winning touchdown

Old 09-26-2016, 03:30 PM   #44
MVP

Maize08's Arena

OVR: 6

That's an awesome photo of Graham catching the touchdown. How are you capturing and using in-game photos?

Old 09-26-2016, 03:53 PM   #45
YaBoyRobRoy

LopaKa's Arena

OVR: 7

damn bro tough loss, especially when you force Wilson to throw 3 picks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2016, 03:56 PM   #46
MVP

Tearz49ers's Arena

Old 09-26-2016, 04:01 PM   #47
MVP

Tearz49ers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegeezy
Looks like you're going full-Gabbert. Never go full-Gabbert.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookWork123
Agreed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed! Gabbert SUCKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Dragon
Like the pickup of Patterson but then again I feel like maybe a better player could be found in the same spot in the draft? Anyways, Hyde needs some more TDs.
I am sure there will be better players in the draft (I know so) but I needed another big guy on the roster and we didn't have to give up to much to get him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxxerx
LOL Geezy. Nice pick up Tearz with Patterson.
Cheers bud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maize08
That's an awesome photo of Graham catching the touchdown. How are you capturing and using in-game photos?
It was my favourite capture from the game. I use a HD game capture card which is built into my PC (I had it put in there) I then have my xbox/ps4 or what ever console I am using connected to it and using fraps (It wont capture PS4 on the card, although I run madden on the xbox is force of habit to use fraps now) I can capture direct from the capture cards software

Quote:
Originally Posted by LopaKa
damn bro tough loss, especially when you force Wilson to throw 3 picks
Tell me about it, I really thought this was our big chance to get our first win of the season, extremely disappointing here.
Old 09-26-2016, 04:16 PM   #48
Pro

Jeez, the Steelers-Eagles game was like a reverse of real-life(sidenote: I was there and it was awesome!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »