Home

Taking over the 405 - Central Oklahoma Bronchos (NCAA 14)

This is a discussion on Taking over the 405 - Central Oklahoma Bronchos (NCAA 14) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2016, 07:53 AM   #17
DHC
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Taking over the 405 - Central Oklahoma Bronchos (NCAA 14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskers08
Love what you're doing with a new team. Tough loss to Arkansas State
Thanks for checking in. Game 1 I don't know what happened to get the win. Arkansas State destroyed me in the first half, I could not touch the run game. Not sure why they stopped going to it in the second or I think they would have won by 20-30. I'm not that upset in the loss, I never had it down as one I could win so it was a bonus to be close, even with all the turnovers.
Old 10-20-2016, 11:13 AM   #18
MVP

gsutiger's Arena

Hopefully you can bounce back to the win column against South Alabama
Old 10-21-2016, 01:00 AM   #19
MVP

Knickerbocker91's Arena

OVR: 9

Solid work you've got so far. Big win to open the season but it's been a reality check since, which isn't all bad for a first year FBS program. I was reading the preview of the Arkansas State thinking "gonna have to contain Oku to stand a chance" and lo and behold he went off on you. I've been using Georgia State in my dynasty and Arkansas State has dominated me every season so far. Good luck this season and building Central Oklahoma.
Old 10-21-2016, 07:47 AM   #20
DHC
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsutiger
Hopefully you can bounce back to the win column against South Alabama
It's one of the games I had as a must win if I want to hit my 4 or 5 win target for the year. With them missing their starting QB and HB just have to get it done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knickerbocker91
Solid work you've got so far. Big win to open the season but it's been a reality check since, which isn't all bad for a first year FBS program. I was reading the preview of the Arkansas State thinking "gonna have to contain Oku to stand a chance" and lo and behold he went off on you. I've been using Georgia State in my dynasty and Arkansas State has dominated me every season so far. Good luck this season and building Central Oklahoma.
I still don't know how we won the first game, haven't been able to stop anyone since, which is good as it does reflect the challenge with a first year program.

Oku was a stud, he just threw people off him and carried on running. If he had been given the ball 30 times I feel he may have got close to the 300 yards, I just could not stop him. Georgia State must be a challenge also as I based a lot of my players from the Georgia State/UMass being the lowest ranked teams in the game and wanted to make OCU slightly worse.

I have a feeling the Red Wolves and Troy will be dominating for a few years to come, Troy always get me when I'm playing with a low skilled team.

Thanks for checking in, the game is refreshing and enjoying the new recruiting seems I've only just upgrade from NCAA12 to 14!
Old 10-21-2016, 07:47 AM   #21
DHC
Rookie

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2016, 09:51 AM   #22
MVP

gsutiger's Arena

Nice win. Your Offense came to play. Gone have to work on the Defensive end and keep those points down so you don't end up in shootouts every week
Old 10-21-2016, 03:11 PM   #23
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

crazy win over OK State, with a great comeback. That was a tough string of losses, but very realistic, which makes it fun for us followers. Good job bouncing back against South Alabama.

Major Boise State fan
Old 10-21-2016, 03:53 PM   #24
DHC
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsutiger
Nice win. Your Offense came to play. Gone have to work on the Defensive end and keep those points down so you don't end up in shootouts every week
The offense is doing well. The quarterback doesn't have enough awareness to audible the plays (one of the reason I made a WR go to QB) or even change from pass to run, which is hard at times but means just concentrating on the play called and seems to be working. The defense...... what can i say about the defense. We flat out suck, and I don't think I can fix it this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet19
crazy win over OK State, with a great comeback. That was a tough string of losses, but very realistic, which makes it fun for us followers. Good job bouncing back against South Alabama.
The comeback was one of the best moments I have had, ever. That final throw for the TD, for it to go through the raised arms of the corner back, I've never seen that before. I didn't want to win it for realism, but plays just kept happening which haven't since. I was quite happy to go 0-12 this year to keep it real if that's how the games fell. Trying to keep the recruiting harder so it takes a good few years to get good and those bigger recruits, hopefully be much more rewarding too!

Thanks for checking in as always!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »