Home

The Career of Brian Howell

This is a discussion on The Career of Brian Howell within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2016, 02:55 PM   #25
Rookie

el_rousso's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Career of Brian Howell

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookWork123
If I had to take a guess, probably whatever his Top 4 schools are after the state playoffs. I think, in RTG, you still get offers throughout the state playoffs, so we'll see how it stands after that. Thanks for checking in!
You're right, scholarship offers still come in throughout the playoffs, though if you get a school interested in you after the final, you won't get a scholarship offer from this school for the Signing day, even if you qualify in terms of points.

In my write-up, I did receive my last offer after the final, and wouldn't have been able to accept it if I was going to continue with RTG mode, but since I'll be running it through Dynasty mode, I've decided to include the offer with the others.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2016, 04:04 PM   #26
Pro

LAWRENCE MAKES STATEMENT AS THEY TAME ROWDY COLTS; WIN 49-20

The Parsons Colts stood a chance for the first three quarters. Then Brian Howell decided to wake up a bit, and destroyed their secondary in a 21-point 4th quarter. If you ignore that, the game was the most competitive on Lawrence's schedule all year. But, we can't, and Lawrence will move on while Parsons will go home. Next week, Lawrence takes on 6-1 Garden City. Go Lions!

Stats:
37/54 478 YDS 6 TD 1 INT
8 ATT 42 YDS 5.25 AVG 1 TD

RECRUITING NOTES

Howell was offered a scholarship from Arkansas, and also started to entertain interest from West Virginia. He is also now an ESPNU Top 10 Recruit, as he enters this week at #9.
Old 12-15-2016, 04:25 PM   #27
Pro

GARDEN CITY D HAS GREAT NIGHT, BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER

Brian Howell looked very uncharacteristically out of form, as he threw a whopping 7 INTERCEPTIONS!!! I know you have to have a short memory for turnovers, but come on! Lawrence still won 28-0, which just highlights how pathetic Garden City's offense is. Hopefully Howell will bounce back, but this game was Ugly with a capital U. Next week, Lawrence takes on Mission Hills. Go Lions!

Stats:
26/47 392 YDS 4 TDS 7 INTS
4 ATT 20 YDS 5.0 AVG

RECRUITING NOTES

Howell was offered a scholarship from West Virginia, who has now thrown their hat into the ring for landing the coveted 5-star QB. Another new school whose scout was spotted at Howell's last game (he's probably blind now with how ugly that was) is Auburn. Alabama, surprisingly, has not indicated interest in Howell.

Howell moved up to #1 in the ESPNU Top 150. He is now the consensus #1 recruit in the entire nation, with a boatload of schools vying for his services.
Old 12-15-2016, 04:38 PM   #28
Pro

LAWRENCE D RECORDS SECOND STRAIGHT SHUTOUT AS THEY HEAD BACK TO CHAMPIONSHIP

Brian Howell threw another 2 picks, but that didn't matter as Lawrence dominated yet again and will head to the state championship. They will face the
the 6-1 Wichita Owls for the State Championship in Bill Snyder Family Stadium, a team they beat earlier this year. Go Lions!
Stats:
28/50 396 YDS 3 TDS 2 INTS
3 ATT 24 YDS 8.0 AVG

RECRUITING NOTES

Howell was offered a scholarship by Auburn, and is now also receiving interest from Stanford, as his grades are certainly up to par with a 3.9 GPA and a 1400 out of 1600 on the SAT.

Sorry for the spam of posts today, but I had off and really want to get to the college portion of this, which would have happened a lot later had I not done this today.
Old 12-15-2016, 04:56 PM   #29
Pro

LAWRENCE BLOWS PAST WICHITA TO WIN FIRST EVER STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

They've done it! The Lawrence Lions are your Class 6A Kansas State Champions! Brian Howell fully bounced back from his horrific State Quarterfinals Performance with a turnover free showing. He had over 400 passing yards and was unmatched Wichita's defense. He will now take his four remaining official visits in preparation for National Signing Day. Best of luck to Brian, wherever he chooses to sign!

Stats:
38/58 482 YDS 4 TDS 0 INTS
1 ATT 5 YDS

RECRUITING NOTES
With a scholarship from Stanford now under his belt, Howell received quite the surprise when Virginia Tech also chose to offer him. Howell is now up to a total of 14 scholarship offers and you can expect him to trim his list to about 6-8 finalists.
Old 12-15-2016, 05:00 PM   #30
Pro

BRIAN HOWELL SENIOR YEAR POSTSEASON STATS

PASSING
129/209 (61%)
1748 YDS
17 TDS
10 INT

RUSHING
16 ATT
91 YDS
5.8 AVG
1 TD
Old 12-15-2016, 05:13 PM   #31
Pro

BRIAN HOWELL UPDATED INTEREST LIST

He will take official visits to his top four schools.

1. Stanford Cardinal (6-star Prestige, PAC-12, Pro-Style Playbook)
2. Arizona State Sun Devils (4-star Prestige, PAC-12, Spread Playbook)
3. USC Trojans (6-star Prestige, PAC-12, Pro-Style Playbook)
4. Auburn Tigers(6-star Prestige, SEC, Spread Playbook)
5. Arkansas Razorbacks
6. Virginia Tech Hokies
7. LSU Tigers
8. Colorado Buffaloes
9. Nebraska Cornhuskers
10. West Virginia Mountaineers
11. Missouri Tigers
12. Houston Cougars
13. Colorado State Rams
14. Kansas Jayhawks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2016, 05:16 PM   #32