Home

Anybody. Anytime. Anywhere. - Proof's Fresno State Bulldogs

This is a discussion on Anybody. Anytime. Anywhere. - Proof's Fresno State Bulldogs within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-30-2016, 04:56 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 7
Re: Anybody. Anytime. Anywhere. - Proof's Fresno State Bulldogs

Reserved Post #8
Old 12-31-2016, 09:59 PM   #10
MVP

Fresno, CA (AP) – The Fresno State Bulldogs, who fired head coach Tim DeRuyter following a miserable season have announced the hiring of former Nebraska quarterback Dan Watts. Watts, 36, comes to Fresno after spending the past five seasons as offensive assistant to the quarterbacks in Lincoln.

“I’m very excited to be getting this opportunity to build a program, to run the program, to show everyone what Fresno State football can become.” Watts was quoted at his introductory news conference. “This is an interesting situation, as former football coach Pat (Hill) and Tim (DeRuyter) have done an amazing job of establishing what this program can become. I’m very impressed thus far and look forward to building it further and taking the Bulldogs to the next level.”

Watts has announced that he will initially run more of a pro-style offense as opposed to the option attack that he was known for running as a Heisman winning quarterback in Lincoln.

“Everyone knows what I have done as a football player. I love to run the football. I love to run the option attack and that is something that could possibly come to Fresno. However, where we currently are at with our program, we will be looking for more of a balanced attack. Where our program grows is for our coaching staff and administration to determine. It’s definitely not something I will be working with the press to determine. “

Terms of the deal were not immediately known, however, it is expected that Watts signed a three year deal.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Old 01-02-2017, 02:45 AM   #11
MVP

Last edited by Proof21; 01-02-2017 at 02:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2017, 08:06 PM   #12
MVP

March 2, 2013

2013 Fresno State Bulldogs Roster

Old 01-05-2017, 11:45 AM   #13

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

Wooooow. How did I overlook this.

Welcome back to the dynasty game my friend. It's been a while; I look forward to seeing how your chising skills have evolved over the years.

I must say, Fresno St.'s roster is way worse than I would have ever expected. You have some work ahead of you.

COACH GEEZY IN THE BIG EASY PART III: LEGACY | FROM BOURBON ST. TO THE BAYOU
Old 01-06-2017, 04:10 AM   #14
Fan of real schools

Hellisan's Arena

OVR: 19

Proof, good to see you around old buddy. I hope things are great with you and hope you enjoy the bejeeziz out of this dynasty report. I can already tell I'm gonna love the style of the report. All I have to say is
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Excited for this one.
Old 01-13-2017, 03:34 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegeezy
Wooooow. How did I overlook this.

Welcome back to the dynasty game my friend. It's been a while; I look forward to seeing how your chising skills have evolved over the years.

I must say, Fresno St.'s roster is way worse than I would have ever expected. You have some work ahead of you.
Thanks man, it has probably been close to 5 years? Somewhere in that range, have two little ones to help with this dynasty this time!

The rebuild will not be a fast one that is for sure. We are going to be battling big schools in California and really...who wants to go to Fresno!?!

Thanks for checking in! Been a crazy week with some family stuff going on, but this should start shortly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellisan
Proof, good to see you around old buddy. I hope things are great with you and hope you enjoy the bejeeziz out of this dynasty report. I can already tell I'm gonna love the style of the report. All I have to say is
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Excited for this one.
Thanks Helli! Nice to see you as well buddy, been a long time since our days at MM. This should be an exciting report! I have some news things I am going to try out and really just try and build a dynamic team here in Fresno.

Glad to have you on board sir!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »