Home

The Future of Buffalo Depends On the Bills (M17, PS4)

This is a discussion on The Future of Buffalo Depends On the Bills (M17, PS4) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-07-2017, 01:39 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 8
The Future of Buffalo Depends On the Bills (M17, PS4)

Just a little background. I don’t follow the Bills much at all. I haven’t played Madden since about 2009. Couldn’t pass up this 20 dollar digital copy deal, so I said eff it, I’m buying.

The Buffalo Bills seem to be cursed. Most of us that follow football, know their bad karma it seems like. So I wanted to go with this team to see, if I as an owner, can turn this ship around.

Platform: PS4 (Digital Copy)
All-Pro – 15 min qtrs – 20 sec run-off
Post Super Bowl Rosters
Armor & Swords Sliders

No house rules really. I’m not all that great. I just look for a good set of sliders that makes the game enjoyable for me. I don’t look to cheat the computer or myself. I’m not all that great at writing. This won’t be a storyline from my (owner) view. I like the ability to mess with ticket prices and everything else that comes with being an owner but that won’t have anything to do with this thread. I’m just going to try to turn things around in the city of Buffalo.

I will be playing most of the games if not all. The ones I don’t play, I’ll be playing the key moments of the game, but I love playing the games out, so it will be mostly that.

***PLEASE DON'T POST YET, RESERVING A FEW POSTS BELOW -THANKS***

Last edited by enyc718; 02-07-2017 at 02:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2017, 01:40 PM   #2
MVP

Re: The Future of Buffalo Depends On the Bills (M17, PS4)

RESERVED

YEARLY TEAM STAT LEADERS
Old 02-07-2017, 01:40 PM   #3
MVP

RESERVED

YEARLY TEAM RECORD
Old 02-07-2017, 01:41 PM   #4
MVP

RESERVED

TEAM MILESTONE/ACHIEVEMENTS/KEY MOMENTS

Last edited by enyc718; 02-07-2017 at 01:53 PM.
Old 02-07-2017, 01:42 PM   #5
MVP

RESERVED

YEARLY LEAGUE AWARDS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2017, 01:54 PM   #6
MVP

RESERVED

YEARLY LEAGUE STANDINGS
Old 02-07-2017, 02:03 PM   #7
MVP

In the NFL since 1960, the Buffalo Bills are remembered for the most unfortunate reasons.

Many names have been affiliated with the Buffalo Bills. From OJ Simpson to Marv Levy to Jim Kelly to Thurman Thomas to Bruce Smith…..but unfortunately, the organization is remembered for the most unfortunate reasons possible.

Sure they have won 7 AFC East division titles, appeared in 4 AFC Conference Championships, appeared in 4 straight super bowls in 13 NFL Playoff appearances…..but that is not what the people, the fans, the media remembers……

What the Buffalo Bills are known for is far from what’s positive and more for what has gone wrong.

The four straight appearances in a Super Bowl is a pretty large feat but to lose all four is incredible especially after losing the very first on a missed field goal that would of won the game. Followed by the next three in which they basically had no chance of winning.

Their last playoff experience is not a matter of how long ago it was, although 1999 is a pretty darn long time, but in the fashion they lost. In what was called the Musical City Miracle, once again they came out on the wrong side of things. We all know how that turned out…..

No doubt they have had greats play in Buffalo…..but the 2016/17 season is upon and something needs to change………..
Old 02-07-2017, 02:21 PM   #8
MVP

Breaking News

Huge news out of Buffalo today. In what was expected for some time now after Owner and CEO Terrence Pegula announced he was selling the team, an investor from New York City, Alex Montana is buying the Buffalo Bills.
This is very big news today. Mr. Montana addressed the media a day after announcing the purchase of the Bills.

I would like to welcome everyone here today. This is a big moment for not just me, but for the city of Buffalo, the Buffalo Bills organization, the players, the coaches, the media and of course the great fans of the Buffalo Bills.

Today marks a start of a new era. We have a long history dating back to 1960 but no Super Bowl to show for it. When Terrence Pegula announced he wanted to sell the Buffalo Bills, I immediately thought to myself how great it would be to own a team and bring glory to the fans and the city.

This is a move to change the culture and change what we, the city of Buffalo have been so used to for so many years. I have a vision and it’s to one day hold up that Lombardi trophy and say “Buffalo, we did it!!”

I am super excited to be a part of another chapter in the Buffalo Bills history.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »