Home

Greyhound Football - The Rise of the Hounds - (NCAA14 Dynasty)

This is a discussion on Greyhound Football - The Rise of the Hounds - (NCAA14 Dynasty) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2017, 10:04 AM   #33
MVP

gsutiger's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Greyhound Football - The Rise of the Hounds - (NCAA14 Dynasty)

Finally got a chance to catch up on this. Season one and some very good positives as you can see going into season two and starting off with two straight victories one being the upset. Will be following.
Old 08-07-2017, 06:27 AM   #34
Pro

Oops... wrong coach, wrong dynasty!! Will have to edit them later. What a fool....

Last edited by ThatBritishGuy; 08-07-2017 at 06:31 AM.
Old 08-07-2017, 10:10 AM   #35
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

Nice to see the Greyhounds playing tougher this year, as evidenced by the Boise win and the narrow OT loss to Ball St. That's a tough way to lose a game though.. and for Coach Lance to get penalized like that for his comments is unfortunate too.

As others have said, the layout for this is very very good. I'll be sure to keep reading along.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2017, 04:57 PM   #36
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Love this one. Simple, clean layout. Using sliders, can't beat it. Although you beat Boise State in fine fashion! Nicely done! Now let's get back on the winning horse...
Thank you, Yeh I like the clean layout and makes it easier for updating. Keeping it just about the team. Boise State, that was fun, although the next two games were rather frustrating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsutiger
Finally got a chance to catch up on this. Season one and some very good positives as you can see going into season two and starting off with two straight victories one being the upset. Will be following.
Having a superstar WR is definitely a plus and can start to build the team over the next couple seasons. Certainly having to work hard for every first down and score at this minute which is great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesportsguru11
Nice to see the Greyhounds playing tougher this year, as evidenced by the Boise win and the narrow OT loss to Ball St. That's a tough way to lose a game though.. and for Coach Lance to get penalized like that for his comments is unfortunate too.

As others have said, the layout for this is very very good. I'll be sure to keep reading along.
Boise State was fun, couldn't believe it. They should have destroyed me but I've always found there are some great teams that can beat and have some bogey teams thats always give me a game even if they are not great on paper.... Like Marshall and Cincinnati who always seem to beat me. The ban might be a little harsh but adds a little bit of story!

Thanks all for checking in. Not gonna get too bogged down with other teams and so forth as want it to be all about the Greyhounds. Will be working on more stories and interaction for the next season when I feel a couple recruiting classes the team should feel like "mine"
Old 08-07-2017, 05:00 PM   #37
Pro

Old 08-07-2017, 05:46 PM   #38
Pro

Old 08-07-2017, 06:15 PM   #39
Pro

Old 08-08-2017, 11:53 AM   #40
Pro

Please Note - Was suspended from this game so the game was "watched" with no interference from me in any way.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »