Home

Georgia Tech Realism Dynasty

This is a discussion on Georgia Tech Realism Dynasty within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2017, 10:54 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
NCAA 19 Realism Dynasty

So I just learned about this forum today, and seeing so many people interested in other people dynasties really intrigued me. Brings a whole new type of immersion to the game. So I'm stoked to bring to you guys my dynasty on here. I hope I get people to follow. I started bringing a little immersion to my dynasty when I kept a virtual log using the OS Arena, but this seems a bit meatier so to speak. So I will introduce to you guys what I plan on bringing to you guys in hopes of you guys follow my Dynasty.

Why Follow my Dynasty?
This possibly may be the most immersful dynasty that may be kept on OS. (I haven't checked all of them, but if it isn't, it will be up there with those). If you follow the Rivals.com , or 247sports recruiting websites, then you will absolutely love following this dynasty. There will be lifelike Week by Week updates with not only MY team, but scores around the country using ESPN presentation, as well as Rivals.com Web Presentation to update you on the recruiting world. There will be plenty of articles explaining what happened throughout the week, as well as Spotlight games. There will be plenty of articles on my specific team as well explaining whats going on, basically storylines like in real life that will keep you engaged.

Immerson is the key here. And I provide tons of it. I enjoy going back years later and reading some of my old artilces I've written. I spend a lot of spare time working on this to make picking up the controller "THAT" much more fun. Makes each game extremely important and detailed. Also will help you guys help ME, decide, the top 4 for my playoff contenders. Will probably also live stream some games using the newest ESPN graphics for viewing pleasure.

What do I use to maximize immersion?

1- Photoshop/Video Editing.
2. ESPN Website presentation, Rivals.com Presentation, High School Video Highlights. Game played Highlights from the actual NCAA 14 game using editing software.
3. EA DB Editor to keep players looking life-like and up to date.
4. House Rules (Will explain later)
And many more

Playing Background
I play with Georgia Tech currently. I've played with them currently for 12 seasons, but got annoyed with their Primary color being "gold" instead of "blue". Which killed my immersion. So for 2 seasons I transferred the players from my GT team using the editor, to Missouri because I love their uniform combo colors. But now, seeing that you can use Teambuilder now using the editor, I plan on going back to Georgia Tech, and tweaking their uniforms which will finally bring back the immersion I really want. And after being so successful with them for so long, I can finally "upgrade" their field giving them a bigger and better stadium, as well as "state of the art" uniforms. In 12 season with Georgia Tech, I've won 5 National Championships. I have a "Bama" like dynasty going on with them, being a National Powerhouse. In 12 seasons, GT has finished no less than 3rd in recruiting other than the first season where they finished 14th. They have had 6 straight # 1 recruiting classes.

Head Coach Background
Cameel Verner, Sr. is the head Coach of the Georgia Tech yellow Jackets. His alma mater is Florida State Universtiy where he was a 4 star recruit (NCAA 2004) and became an All American Linebacker, and was drafted in the 2nd Round of the NFL Draft (Madden 2004) to the Atlanta Falcons. Went on to play a number of seasons in the NFL with the Falcons, becoming a multi-selection to the pro bowl (Madden 2004-Madden 25). He had a son, 5 star Linebacker (NCAA 14) Cameel Verner, Jr. from Lawrenceville, GA who ended up going first round in the NFL Draft (Madden 25) and had an illustrious career as a Yellow Jacket.

Being from the state of Florida, Verner, Sr. has tremendous ties to the State of Florida, and being such a great player in his day and having such a great career in the NFL, has much respect from a lot of coaches in that state giving him an edge in recruiting there. About 75% of Georgia Tech's roster compromises of players from the state of Florida, including the school's current All time leading WR Aldarius Kidd who is from Miami. (Kidd is 600 yards from breaking the NCAA Recieving record and is entering his Junior year of college).

Verner's collegiate record is 135-26 with 5 National Championships.(I could be wrong about the record, I'm not at home to confirm but its somewhere around there).

Why did I choose Georgia Tech?
I'm not a fan of the school at all. But being in the city of Atlanta, the environment that a "great" school could bring could ignite college football there even more than it is. I also believed recruiting to a city like Atlanta could easily sell itself. (Which is should) However, it can also bring a lot of trouble also.(Will explain in house rules).

House Rules
- Do not scout any player at any time during recruiting. You get what you get. If you invest in a player and he ends up being a bust, oh well. Deal with it.

-I use random number generators EACH WEEK. its a formula I found on here years back to generate injuries. So anyone can get hurt at anytime (especially OLineman) anywhere from 1 week to season ending. Some injuries at certain positions hurt really bad just like in real life, and forces you to adjust your roster midseason to make up for the losses.

-I also use random number generator YEARLY for academic casualties. You don't meet the grades, you cant play. And I also have a formula compromised for that also.

-Random Number Generator used WEEKLY for Violation of Team rules or NCAA Rules. (Being in Atlanta, its bound to happen). Using the formula, if someone violates team rules, I have to suspended them anywhere from ranging to 1 Quarter, to 1 game, to entire season. It varies. This brings so much realistic immersion.

These are the only house rules I can think of currently while at work. If I think of more I use when I get home I will post them.

The Conference I play in
I created a Super Conference so to speak. The idea was to get 3 teams from each region of the country and create one big conference. And this has created some intense recruiting battles, (East coast kids going to the west), great battles on the field, etc. The American Athletic Conference, which consists of the "Stars"(east) and "Stripes" (west) divisons, compromise the entire American Conference. The Conference (from the top of my head) consists of

STARS
Georgia Tech
Miami
USC
Nebraska
Michigan
Bowling Green
Wisconsin

STRIPES
Oregon
Notre Dame
Arkansas
FIU
East Carolina
Fresno State
Western Kentucky

I will begin Posting about this coming season with Georgia Tech come August 4th when I begin Fall Camp with the Jackets. And there will be tons of information going on between then and the first game in September. I try not to start my dynasty until the real football season beings.

UPDATE: I have now transferred this Dynasty to NCAA 19 using madden. Coach Cameel Verner has moved on from Georgia Tech and is now Head Coach at Florida State. Hope you enjoy the new look of my dynasty.

Last edited by 0rangez4u; 10-24-2018 at 02:59 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2017, 03:30 PM   #2
Pro

Re: Georgia Tech Realism Dynasty

New Jerseys Unveiled
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GTJersey.jpg (176.7 KB, 417 views)
Old 08-06-2017, 12:11 AM   #3
Pro

As Georgia Tech prepares for Fall Camp Monday, we overview the incoming Freshman class and predict their roles for the upcoming season going into Fall Camp.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GTFreshman.jpg (324.5 KB, 391 views)
File Type: jpg GTFreshman1.jpg (329.9 KB, 391 views)
File Type: jpg GTFreshman2.jpg (349.5 KB, 392 views)
File Type: jpg GTFreshman4.jpg (276.5 KB, 391 views)
Old 08-06-2017, 08:53 PM   #4
Pro

What are Five Keys going into Fall Camp for the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets that begins tomorrow? We take a deeper look...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5Keys.jpg (312.0 KB, 381 views)
File Type: jpg 5Keys1.jpg (304.2 KB, 379 views)
Old 08-24-2017, 09:55 PM   #5
Pro

Fall Camp begins for Georgia Tech
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fall Camp 1.jpg (411.9 KB, 342 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2017, 11:40 PM   #6
Pro

Fall camp is midway over, what does the Head Ball coach feel about the camp midway through?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg interview.jpg (307.0 KB, 345 views)
Old 08-29-2017, 12:27 AM   #7
Pro

Can the former Five Star Senior put together a solid season in his final college season?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Senior.jpg (281.5 KB, 330 views)
Old 08-30-2017, 12:57 AM   #8
Pro

Preparation for the opening game vs #13 UCLA has begun..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Prep.jpg (362.3 KB, 323 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »