Home

From Friday to Sunday: The Playing Career of Jace Williams. An NCAA 14/Madden Dynasty

This is a discussion on From Friday to Sunday: The Playing Career of Jace Williams. An NCAA 14/Madden Dynasty within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2017, 02:55 PM   #49
Master of Disguise

TheOtherPotterGuy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: From Friday to Sunday: The Playing Career of Jace Williams. An NCAA 14/Madden Dyn

Victory Under Pressure!
Odessa High Gets Another Playoff Victory Despite Offensive Line Woes

Broncho QB Jace Williams (7) eludes the rush and scampers into the end zone for a TD.

Missouri City, TX- Someone get Jace Williams an ice bath stat!

The Odessa High offensive line has struggled all season long and many people were worried it would crop up again in the playoffs. It wasn't to bad in the game last week against Cedar Hill but the Hightower Hurricanes (9-2) were determined to rush Jace and they succeeded to the tune of 13 sacks. In the end though it didn't matter as Jace is just to talented and the underrated Broncho defense held their own in a 51-10 victory.

"Ok, I know what your going to write Martin." Head coach Ron King said. "And your right. No excuses. 13 sacks allowed in a playoff game is ridiculous and that must be taken care of."

Broncho QB Jace Williams (7) is sacked by Hurricane CB Samson Dupree (5).

Damn right. Everyone on that line should be ashamed about their performance tonight. However, despite having to run for his life the whole night, Jace put on another spectacular performance in front of a crowd that included some notable college head football coaches. Texas Tech head coach in waiting Kliff Kingsbury was there along with LSU's Les Miles, Utah's Kyle Whittingham and Wisconsin's Gary Anderson. Despite the intense pressure, Jace actually started the game a perfect 13-13. His two favorite targets wide receivers Darrius Green and Jimmy Ostrander made the Hurricane defense pay for sending the house on almost every play.

Broncho WR Darrius Green (81) turns the corner and out runs the Hurricane defense for a TD.

"It was something we saw on film before the game." Ostrander said. "We knew they loved to blitz and so we practiced running quick routes to get the ball out as soon as he could. The guys up front had... some issues giving him a few seconds but the game plan worked."

Honestly I think a offensive line made up of my sisters could have held better then these guys. Actually I think my sisters are meaner too. But anyways, the talent and the heart this team has shown in the playoffs is incredible. We spend a lot of time talking about the offense, but the defense has played better then we could have ever hoped for this season. They have made stops when needed and flat out dominated in some games. Hightower didn't even score a touchdown until late in the 3rd.

Broncho WR Deandre Hill (80) is wide open in the back of the end zone for a TD.

"A football team isnt just one guy." Coach King said. "We all need to do our jobs and I really liked how that defense has been holding their own. I am really proud of that unit."

Broncho WR Jimmy Ostrander (82) catches a pass for a TD.

Someone needs to get Coach King a thesaurus so that he can come up with more adjectives other than 'proud'. But he is right, the defense has done enough to help our Bronchos get this far and they should be commended for it.

With this win, Odessa High advances to the semi finals and will travel to a small town just east of Houston and take on the Vidor Pirates. Meanwhile, the Evil Empire also won their game tonight and will advance. Panther quarterback Abraham Collins said that he hopes "the Bronchos win next week so that we can expose them for who they truly are in the championship game." Ok Joe Dirt.

The wonderful Odessa High Booster club is once again selling packages for the game next week! I got a chance to get in on the action and it was incredible. Definitely memories you will make for life! If you want in, contact Mrs. Vaughn in the field-house after school on Monday!

Top Performances of the Game

QB Jace Williams
31-38, 580 YDS, 6 TD
16 ATT, -6 YDS, TD

WR Darrius Green
7 REC, 201 YDS, 2 TD

WR Jimmy Ostrander
10 REC, 195 YDS, TD

The Jace Williams College Watch

Jace visited Lubbock last weekend and the Red Raiders went all out in welcoming him and his family. Jace told me that he was impressed and really loves the program and the fans. LSU's Les Miles apparently liked what he saw tonight and has invited Jace to Baton Rouge this weekend. Jace apparently feels they same way as LSU is now in Jace's top 5 replacing Utah. Things are getting real interesting as the season winds down and signing day gets closer.

Jace's Top 5 Schools

Scholarship Offers

Interested Schools

Everyone who has offered plus:

NFL:Dallas Cowboys
NCAA:Texas Tech
NBA:Houston Rockets
MLB:Texas Rangers
Old 09-16-2017, 03:45 PM   #50
Master of Disguise

Re: From Friday to Sunday: The Playing Career of Jace Williams. An NCAA 14/Madden Dyn

Bronchos Advance to State!
Odessa High Wins a Tightly Contested Game to Advance to the Championship.

Broncho WR Jimmy Ostrander (82) leaps to make a fantastic catch.

Vidor, TX- As the great Bear Bryant once said "There’s a lot of blood, sweat, and guts between dreams and success.”

That adage held true today as our Odessa High Bronchos (11-0) looked to get passed the Vidor High Pirates (10-1) to advance to the state championship game. This town and its fans were mean and feisty upon our arrival and it spilled out onto the field. The referees and the PA announcer kept reminding fans not to throw things on the field, very colorful language was used throughout the night (I learned some new curse words), and the Pirate players used WWE wrestling moves to tackle that resulted in quite a few of our players bleeding from various areas on their body. In the end though, we got the 55-48 victory and will get a chance to bring home the state championship next week.

Broncho WR Darrius Green (81) outruns the Pirate defense for a TD.

"I don't know about you, but I am ready to get out of this town." Head coach Ron King said. "I am so proud of our players and they way they stood strong in the face of some pretty disturbing play out there."

13 personal fouls were called on the Pirates but that didnt seem to bother them or their fans. Quarterback Jace Williams, who was sacked 5 times, kicked in the groin, had his helmet ripped off and ended the game with a bloody nose, continued his great playoff performance. He did throw two interceptions but both were tipped passes that were the result of wide receivers getting blasted before the ball arrives. Both really should have been nullified and called for pass interference but whatever.

Pirates FS Darren Love (26) picks off a Jace Williams pass.

"They took it to us that's for sure." Wide receiver Jimmy Ostrander said. "But we knew that is how they played coming into this game. Coach preached all week about keeping our cool and it worked for the most part."

With the exception of running back Curtis Howard getting ejected after throwing a punch when Vidor defensive lineman T.J Posey yanked Jace's helmet off, our Bronchos remained remarkably cool and patient and that is why they will be the ones advancing.

"They were out for blood." Wide receiver Darrius Green, who left the game briefly for an injury after getting slammed to the turf, said. "It's a miracle that we all came out of that game without any lasting injuries."

Broncho WR Jimmy Ostander (82) side steps his way into the end zone.

Vidor used a mix of Hightower's blitz package from last week and the dirtiness of Permian's style of play to try and fluster Jace to no avail. He stood tall in the pocket and delivered the ball all over the field. It wasn't his most accurate game but he made the play when it mattered.

"I don't know how he does it." Coach King said, giving a rare compliment to his quarterback. "We are damn lucky to have him."

With this win, Odessa High will advance to the state championship game! Their opponent? A familiar foe. Abilene Cooper has stunned the high school football world and defeated the Evil Empire 45-42. Permian get's to go home with their stinky tails between their legs and Odessa High will get a chance to bring home the state championship for the first time since 1946 against a team they beat 65-20 earlier this year.

Broncho WR Jimmy Ostrander (82) catches a pass in the back of the end zone.

Alright everybody. This has been a dream season but it all comes to an end next week. We need your voice in San Antonio to help cheer on our Bronchos to victory! There will be numerous opportunities to get tickets and travel down to the Alamodome. Be there!

I apologize for the light glare on the pictures. I didn't realize the sun was glaring through the window that badly until afterwards.

Top Performers of the Game

QB Jace Williams
29-43, 581 YDS, 7 TD, 2 INT
6 ATT, 2 YDS, TD

WR Jimmy Ostrander
15 REC, 213 YDS, 5 TD

QB Andre Wilson
24-39, 421 TDS, 4 TD, 2 INT

Jace was in Baton Rouge last weekend and really enjoyed that visit. He said he really liked the atmosphere and the traditions LSU has. Coach Kingsbury from Tech is supposed to visit Jace and his family sometime this weekend and Jace has an offer to visit Virginia Tech and Oregon State but he declined both.

Jace's Top 5 Schools

Scholarship Offers

Interested Schools

Old 09-16-2017, 04:22 PM   #51
Master of Disguise

We Are the Champions!
Odessa High Wins Their First Title Since 1946!

Broncho QB Jace Williams (7) celebrates after throwing a TD

San Antonio, TX- *Cues Queen's We are the Champions*

We are the champions my friends.... That's right Broncho Nation! After a season that no one saw coming, our Odessa High Bronchos defeated the Abilene Cooper Cougars 69-7 to bring home the state title!

"I just... I don't even..." Head coach Ron King said immediately after the game. "Wow."

Broncho QB Jace Williams (7) runs into the end zone for a TD

Wow is exactly right. After coming off consecutive losing season, everything went right for the Bronchos and they put together a season that saw an undefeated win streak, a victory over the hated Permian Panthers, and the rise of several star players including a quarterback who could very well be a Heisman Trophy winner sometime down the line. That's right folks! Jace Williams will be a Heisman Trophy winner! You heard it hear first!

"I can't believe it man!" Jace said after the game. "I feel like I am still dreaming. Wow!"

Broncho WR Deandre Hill (80) out runs the Cougar D for a TD.

"We run this state!" Wide receiver Darrius Green said. "We run this state! Take that ******!"

Odessa High took on an Abilene Cooper team who they had already beaten earlier in the year. Cooper was coming off a huge win over Permian in the semi finals and seemed to still be hungover from that. The Cougars were never really in this game as Jace started the 1st quarter 15-15, 194 yards and 3 touchdowns to go up 21-0 heading into the second.

"We were all in sync with each other from kickoff." Wide receiver Jimmy Ostrander said. "Heck even the offensive line stepped it up. All Jace had to do was stand back there and deliver dimes!"

Broncho WR Jimmy Ostrander (82) catches a pass and runs into the end zone.

Deliver he did. Jace has played outstanding this season, easily etching his name in all the school record books. No one knew the potential he had. Not even him. We may not see another player of his caliber her for awhile but we will enjoy this victory for a long time.

"I give all the credit to my teammates and my coaches." Jace said. "They put me in this position to succeed and I wouldn't be here without them."

Thank you everyone who has supported this team all season and for reading my articles. It was a pleasure writing and recapping all the highs and lows of the year. Be careful going home and make smart choices. Enjoy this one Broncho Nation. You deserve it.

Top Performers of the Game

QB Jace Williams
22-28, 415 YDS, 5 TD
6 ATT, 76 YDS, 2 TD

WR Darrius Green
5 REC, 112 YDS, TD

WR Jimmy Ostrander
4 REC, 125 YDS, 2 TD

Alright guys. This will be my final edition of the Jace Williams College Watch. It was an honor and a pleasure to be the first one to bring you all the latest recruiting news and rumors about Jace. Right now his top 5 remains the same but anything can happen. He is reportedly torn between quite a few schools, including some not in his top 5. We won't know until signing day what he will choose but I think it is a toss up between Tulane and Texas Tech.

Jace's Top 5 Schools

Scholarship Offers

Interested Schools

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2017, 12:48 AM   #52
Master of Disguise

Chapter Seven

Jace pulled up in front of a huge gray building where his father’s office was and put the vehicle in park. The old truck sputtered and then wheezed heavily as the engine turned off. He sighed. After the accident he had with his previous truck, his father bought a 1980 Ford F150 and told him that was all he could drive until he ‘proved himself.’ The poor truck could barely get above 30 miles per hour and let out a cloud of noxious black smoke every time he accelerated.

He climbed out and shut the door with a loud screech. Shaking his head, he made his way to the front door walking passed the logo of the big name oil company his fathered worked for. The front lawn was perfectly maintained and had nary a blade of grass out of place. Jace always got the creeps coming here; he felt that everything looked a little too perfect.

Once inside, he strode passed several statues and paintings that seemed out of place in a lobby that had an austere feel to it. At the reception desk, a very pretty red headed secretary was talking animatedly on the phone. As he got closer, she finished her call and gave him a huge smile.

“Hey Jace!”

“Hey Marcy.” He said returning her smile. “Is my dad back there?”

“Yeah.” She said casually, leaning back into her chair causing the buttons on her shirt to strain. “He’s expecting you.”

“Thanks.” He said as he walked by her desk.

“Oh! Hey! Happy birthday by the way!” She said standing up and grabbing him to give him a hug.

“Thanks.” He said again, trying really hard not to think about her softness that was currently against his body.

She stepped back but kept her hands on his shoulders. “Eighteen years old.” She said softly. “Practically a grown man now.” She squeezed his arms. “You definitely look the part.”

He felt his face getting hot. “I—I better… My dad…”

“Of course.” She said gesturing towards the glass door at the end of the hallway. “See you around birthday boy.”

He smiled and walked towards his dad’s office trying to remember how to breathe. He knocked on the door and then went inside.

“There he is!” said Thomas Williams in a booming voice. “The man of the hour!” He got up from behind his desk and came around to put an arm around him.

Jace looked at the two other men in the room. One man was sitting in front of his father’s desk wearing a cowboy hat and boots. He had a thin mustache and was casually twirling a cigarette between his fingers. The other was standing by the window drinking, what looked and smelled like whiskey, out of a glass. Jace recognized him as Henry Grayson, the richest man in town and the father of Jace’s ex Emily.

The man in the cowboy hat stood up and held out his hand. “So you’re the wonder boy we’ve heard so much about eh?” he said in a soft Texan drawl.

“My pride and joy.” Thomas said with a smile.

Jace shook the man’s hand. “Pleasure to meet you Mr…?”

“Bennett. Brooks Bennett. And the pleasure is all mine. I hear you have a big decision to make tomorrow.”

“Yes sir. Signing day is tomorrow.”

Mr. Bennett grinned. “So who is it going to be?”

“I am not sure yet.”

He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a stack of 100 dollar bills. “So how much is it going to take to get you to pick SMU tomorrow?”

The room was silent for a moment, than he let out a loud laugh. “I am joking I am joking.” He said putting back the cash.

“You are never funny Brooks.” Henry Grayson said taking a sip of his drink and walking over to Jace. “How are you doing son?”

“Fine. Thank you.” He said cautiously. Mr. Grayson had never called him son before. Heck, he never even acknowledged him before even when he was dating his daughter.

Mr. Grayson nodded and then looked at Brooks. “Besides, we all know he’s going to Texas A&M.” He took another sip of his drink. “Be the heir to Manziel and bring home that National Title.”

His father snorted. “My son an Aggie? Never.”

“Your son got a taste of what winning is like.” He shot back. “He’s gonna want more. He won’t get it going up to brokeback Lubbock.”

Jace could feel his father swelling up with anger. “We should probably get going if we want to make our reservation.” He said quickly.

Thomas shook his head. “Your right. If you excuse me gentlemen, I am going to take my son and future Red Raider Heisman Trophy winner out for his birthday dinner.”

Jace couldn’t help but chuckle at the look on their faces as they walked out of the room.

The next day, Jace was laying on the stage in the school auditorium with his headphones on listening to music. It was lunchtime and he was hiding from the world. He was the focus of everyone’s attention today and he was sick of it. Not many people knew that the theatre was one of Jace’s favorite places. In fact, he was in several plays in junior high before his father pushed him to play football. After that, there was simply no time to do both football and theatre so now he only came to the auditorium to get away from it all.

With his eyes closed, he felt his body relax and the rhythm of the music soothed his mind allowing his thoughts to wonder. After a few minutes, he felt someone’s presence standing over him. He opened his eyes and saw the face of his best friend Sarah smiling down at him.

“Hey stranger.” She said sitting down next to him.

He stopped his music and took his headphones off. “Hey.”

“I thought I might find you in here.”

“Yeah. I needed a break.”

Her bright green eyes searched his face. “Feeling overwhelmed?”

He chuckled. “A little.”

She took off a hair tie that was around her wrist and pulled her coal black hair back into a pony tail. “I bet playing football is much easier then what you will have to do in a few hours.”

“Going shopping with Emily is more preferable right now.” He said. “And that girl loves to shop.”

She rolled her eyes but didn’t say anything.

“I just…” He said hesitantly. “I am just not sure what to do.”

“Tell me what you’re thinking?”

He paused. “I feel like everyone is expecting me to go to Tech. I like Tech and I like Coach Kingsbury but I am not sure that is where I need to be, does that make sense?”

She nodded.

“But I am afraid of disappointing my dad and other people that have helped me so much.”

“What are your thoughts about the other schools?”

“Well SMU and Tulane were one of the first to offer me in the very beginning.” He said. “They believed in me before I was anyone and that means a lot to me.”

“Plus with your talent, you could totally pull those schools out of mediocrity.”

“Well I don’t know about that.”

“Sure you could.” She said confidently. “If you commit to either one of those schools then other talented recruits will follow you and before you know it, you’re knocking off an Alabama or a Michigan.”

He laughed. “Someone’s been doing their research.”

“Just trying to keep up with the times. My best friend is going to be a star.” She said winking at him.

He smiled. “Then there are schools like LSU and Wisconsin. Both good programs with fantastic traditions who are a couple of good players away from reaching the big time.”

“True. It gets cold in Wisconsin though.”

“Eh a little snow never hurt anybody.”

“Sounds like you have quite a conundrum on your hands.”

He sighed. “Yeah.”

They sat in silence for a minute and then Sarah grabbed her backpack and pulled out a notebook and a pencil. “I have an idea.”

He watched as she wrote down the names of all the schools that were interested in him on the paper and then tore them into little strips. She got up and went back stage for a moment and then came back with a silver bowl. She put all the pieces in the bowl and gave it a good shake.

“Ok so how about this. Whatever name I draw out of the bowl that is the school you will choose. Deal?”

He let out a big laugh and then got quiet when he saw that she wasn’t laughing. “Seriously?”

“Seriously.” She said. “You’re having a really hard time deciding so how about you leave it all up to chance?”

He stared at her incredulously. “That’s stupid.”

“You have a better idea?”

He said nothing.

“Alright.” She stuck her hand in the bowl and swirled around the names. “The one I draw is the one you go with. Deal?”

He was quiet for a moment. “Deal.” He said finally.

She mixed up the names a few more times and then grabbed one and held it. Jace tensed up, wondering what future she held in her hands.

“Before I read the name, I want to ask you something.” She said quietly. “Whenever anybody plays some game of chance, there is an instant before the decision is made that a person hopes for a certain outcome. That is the moment we know what our hearts desire is.” She looked at him intensely. “When I drew a name, did you for a split second, hope that a certain school would be the one chosen?”

He paused for a moment and then nodded.

“You know where you want to go. Make that choice.”

He smiled and then leaned over to embrace her. “Thank you.” He whispered in her ear.

She held him tight. “What are best friends for?”

A few hours later, Jace was walking into the high school gym flanked by his parents. People in the stands, who had come to watch his decision, started clapping as soon as they caught sight of him. Cameras started flashing and he was momentarily blinded as he made his way to the table. The gym floor was packed from end to end as members of the media tried to set up the best vantage point to record the moment he made his decision.

“This is crazy.” Louise Williams said, holding her sons hand a little tighter.

“I know.” Jace replied.

They finally got to the table and Jace sat down in the only chair that was available. In front of him were the hats of every school that was interested in him. He felt his father put his hands on his shoulders and out of the corner of his eye, he saw Coach Ron King making his way to them.

“Alright there son?” Coach King said when he got to the table.

“Nervous.” Jace whispered.

Coach King clapped him on the back. “Ah. You’ll be fine.” He cleared his throat and turned towards the media mob. “Alright everyone alright.”

The gym got quiet and the camera flashing finally subsided.

“Thank you everyone for coming out today.” Coach King said. “Today is a special day, not only for this school and this town, but for this young man and his family.” He gestured towards Jace. “It is my honor and pleasure to introduce one of the finest people I’ve ever met and the guy who helped bring a State Championship back to our school, Jace Williams.”

The gym erupted in cheers and applause. The camera flashing resumed as Jace took a deep breath. He spotted Sarah in the crowd and she gave him a thumbs up helping his nerves to simmered down.

“Thank you everyone for being here today.” He said. “First I want to thank God, my family, my coaches, and my teammates for supporting me and helping me get to where I am today.” There was a smattering of applause and he waited for a few seconds. “After many discussions with my family, and lots of prayer, I have finally come to a decision about where I would like to continue my education and my football career. The school that I am signing with is…”

Jace paused for a moment, thinking about his decision and then reached forward to grab a hat.

Old 09-18-2017, 06:13 AM   #53
Pro

Here it is ladies and gentleman, the moment we have all been waiting for. Not sure anyone act actually knows where he is heading still. Glad Tulane and SMU still there, could Be a great story if he doesn't go to Texas Tech.
Old 09-18-2017, 05:15 PM   #54
Master of Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatBritishGuy
Here it is ladies and gentleman, the moment we have all been waiting for. Not sure anyone act actually knows where he is heading still. Glad Tulane and SMU still there, could Be a great story if he doesn't go to Texas Tech.

Lol!! What do you have against Texas Tech?

Old 09-18-2017, 06:49 PM   #55
Rookie

Lsu... jace is the qb they have been waiting for... with that defense n jace's arm n legs to go along with thosethose stud skill players, i can see 2 national championships for them
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2017, 12:21 AM   #56
Master of Disguise

Signing Day!
Drama Abounds as the Top Area Athletes Make Their Decisions

Odessa, TX- What a year it has been for the sleepy West Texas town of Odessa, Texas!

In a season where many expected the Odessa Permian Panthers to not only make the playoffs, but to potentially win the State Championship, it was the 'other' high school that stole the show. Odessa High not only beat Permian and finished the season undefeated, but they tore through the playoffs and capped it off by winning the state title for the first time since 1946.

"No one saw that coming." Ector County ISD athletic director James Conrad said. "Both schools had terrific seasons and we had hoped that the trophy would come back to Odessa, we just didn't expect that Coach [Ron] King's kids would be the ones to do it."

Odessa Permian, which finished the season 10-1 and were defeated in the semi finals by Abilene Cooper, was led by All-State quarterback Abraham Collins. Collins is ranked as the #1 best quarterback in Texas and the 5th best quarterback in the nation. He had originally committed to the Texas Longhorns a few months back but on signing day, he announced that he had changed his mind and flipped his commitment to Texas's arch rival Texas A&M.

"After a lot of thinking and praying, I just felt like Texas A&M had a lot more to offer me then Texas." Collins said. "I am very thankful to the Texas coaching staff for giving me that opportunity, but I have to do what I think is best for me."

Collins will more then likely redshirt his freshman year as star senior quarterback Johnny Manzial will be the starter. After that however, we expect Collins to take the reigns and help the Aggies dominate the SEC for the next couple of years.

"I want to win championships." Collins said. "And I have the best chance in College Station. So I hope everyone in the SEC is ready, because I will bring my 'A' game every single Saturday."

Meanwhile, the success of the Odessa High Bronchos this season all comes back to quarterback Jace Williams. Williams had an unexpected outstanding season and was dang near unstoppable in most of their games. He is the #2 ranked quarterback in the state of Texas and the 12th ranked quarterback in the nation. After much speculation that he would follow his father to Texas Tech, Williams surprised everyone and chose to sign with LSU.

"I just fell in love with the culture and lifestyle of Louisiana." Williams said. "LSU has some pretty awesome traditions and Coach Les Miles is a legendary coach. How could I say no to an offer to join one of the best programs in the country?"

Williams will also more then likely redshirt this year as senior quarterback Zach Mettenberger will lead the offense. After that though, their is not another quarterback on the Tigers roster that has displayed the talent that Williams has and he has a very good chance to start in the 2014 season.

"Yeah I heard he decided to abandon the state of Texas and join the hicks over in hickville." Collins said when asked if he knew Williams was also going to the SEC. "I hope he enjoys tasting defeat because that program is not going anywhere if I have anything to say about it."

Collins and Williams have had a pretty intense rivalry since day one and it looks like it will carry over into college. If both players end up starting for their programs, Texas A&M vs LSU will become must watch T.V. Here are the rest of the athletes who signed with a school today:

Permian

QB Abraham Collins: Signed with Texas A&M

CB D.J Thompson: Signed with UTEP

MLB William Brooks: Signed with Oklahoma

DE Pat Taylor: Signed with Houston

SS Chauncey Boomer: Signed with TCU

Odessa High

QB Jace Williams: Signed with LSU

WR Darrius Green: Signed with Texas Tech

WR Jimmy Ostrander: Signed with UTSA

WR Deandre Hill: Signed with SMU

TE Devin Wheeler: Signed with Texas State