Home

Dead Thread File Corrupted

This is a discussion on Dead Thread File Corrupted within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2017, 01:05 PM   #33
Pro

NolesFanatic17's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NolesFanatic17 Coach Hill Dynasty (NCAA 14)

Season Awards
and
Conference Championship
Review

Award Winners

The big Winner was Western Kentucky QB #7 Serge McCormick who took home a myriad of Awards including the Biggie in the Heisman Trophy. Boston College CB #24 Willie Crooks & Michigan C #74 Julius Moss both raked in two Awards as well.

Conference Championships

Oklahoma took home the Big 12 Title
And
South Alabama took the Sun Belt

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-29-2017, 03:24 PM   #34
Pro

NolesFanatic17's Arena

Welcome to the College Football Playoff Selection Show . I'm Reece Davis here with Joey Galloway, David Pollack & Kirk Herbstreit, guys another interesting year of College Football is in the books and with Championship Week in the Books let's get down to Brass tax. You guys ready to reveal who's in.

The committee deliberated for hours and have found the 8 teams who will make up the 2024 College Football Playoff. So let's find out who's in shall we.

The #1 Overall seed goes to....

Central Michigan 13-0 out of the MAC.
Interesting right out of the gate
Kirk: Sure is Reece they are the only unbeaten bit not much to look at schedule wise
Joey: Definitely deserves to be in but #1 seems high
Pollock: Yeah not sure what the Committee saw here except a 0 in the loss column
Reece: Seems like we all agree that's a surprise at #1 let's see who the Committee has at #2...

The Mississippi State Bulldogs 11-2 out of the SEC
Pollock: really didn't think they would be 2 looked like #1 to me
Herbie: I think 2 is right for this team
Galloway: I'm with Herbie 2 seems right they had a tough schedule but the 2 losses make them #2
Reece: No room to complain bout this spot. Alright let's see who's #3...

The Seminoles of Florida State at 12-1 out of the ACC
Galloway: I really thought they were #1
Herbie: With the loss being on the road in a tough setting vs Boston College I thought they would be #1
Pollock: I think we can all agree this should have been #1
Reece: Tough break for FSU but still in nonetheless. Alright who do we have a the #4 spot...

The Colorado Buffaloes at 11-2 out of the Pac 12
Herbie: I'm really surprised by these guys just Dominated Stanford in their last game
Pollock: Which is why I thought they would jump all the way to the 2 spot
Galloway: No David they're right where they should be the 2 losses they took were bad losses
Reece: Well 4 seeds down biggest surprise so far
Herbie: FSU being 3 should've been 1 or 2
Galloway: For me its Miss State at 2 should've jumped CMU
Pollock: CMU at 1 is the surprise for me the committee must've put a premium on winning not who you played this year
Reece: I'll go with Colorado @ 4 after the beat down of Stanford I thought #2 was their destination. Here's your bracket so far.

Reece: Ok let's move on to see who the #5 seed is they will take on #4 Colorado in the West Regional...

The Oklahoma Sooners 10-2 out of the Big 12
Pollock: Great Selection, right where they belong
Herbie: Could argue for higher but I like the Pick
Galloway: perfect spot for them.
Reece: Interested to see how the old Big 12 foes do vs each other. On to #6...

The Missouri Tigers 11-2 from the SEC
And the second SEC team in.
Herbie: they're a FG away from sitting in the 2 spot but I'm sure they're glad they got in.
Galloway: A win in the Conference Championship and they're 1, 2 or 3 not 6 getting a tough draw.
Pollock: Yeah Playing FSU isn't favorable for em but you're in
Reece: Yeah tough draw but that's why we play the games. Let's find out who our #7 seed is...

The 2nd ACC school in Boston College
Pollock: Wow these guys got in didn't see this coming at all
Herbie: I didn't see this one either man who did they leave at home for these guys
Galloway: I'm shocked guys had to be more deserving teams out there
Reece: Ok so nobody is a fan of BC they match with Mississippi State by the way so tough draw there. Alright on to our 8th and Final team. Let's see who takes that last spot...

The Big 10 Champs #11 Penn State Nittany Lions at 11-2
Galloway: Really nice season for them and well deserved
Herbie: Definitely deserve to be in plus they get Central Michigan in a favorable draw
Pollock: oh No Doubt deserving and lucky with the good draw too.
Reece: Well guys our Bracket is filled out

We're running short on time but what is your matchup
Pollock: That Colorado-Oklahoma matchup should be Fire!!! Dudes everywhere.
Galloway: I'm Gonna take Florida State-Missouri let's see if Mizzou can keep themselves close or if FSU proves they're the Class of the Nation this year.
Herbie: I like Miss St-BC Offense vs Defense strength vs strength should be fun to watch
Reece: Nobody on CMU-Penn State I see. Doesn't look good for the ole Chippewas. That's been our show thanks for watching and hopefully it'll be a amazing Playoff

Old 09-30-2017, 12:07 PM   #35
Pro

NolesFanatic17's Arena

College Football Playoff
Update

Regionals

North Regional- Detroit, Michigan
#1 Central Michigan vs #11 Penn State
This game went the Chippewas way for the 1st Quarter leading 21-0 at one point but Penn State woke up and put the Chippewas away for the next 3 Quarters winning 56-28.

South Regional- Orlando, Florida
#2 Miss State vs #10 Boston College
In quite possibly the best matchup of the round these two dukes it out in a four quarter slugfest that saw both teams lead and believe victory was coming their way. Miss State kicked a FG with 1:30 left to go up 26-24. BC would try to get in position to try a late FG but a sack on 3rd down thwarted those plans. Miss State claimed the 26-24 win.

East Regional- Landover, Maryland
#3 Florida State vs #6 Missouri
The 6th Ranked Tigers tried to make a statement in the East Regional but it was FSU who dominated from start to finish. The Noles scored on 7 of 8 drives and dominated Missouri claiming a 49-21 victory.

West Regional- San Diego, California
#4 Colorado vs #5 Oklahoma
This game would be a defensive struggle. Both offenses seemed sluggish, Colorado held Oklahoma to 3 FGs and grinded out a 14-9 win by depending on the Run Game.

#2 Mississippi State now plays #3 Florida State in the Sugar Bowl Semi-Final while #4 Colorado heads to the Fiesta Bowl to play #11 Penn State in the other Semi-Final

Semi-Finals
Sugar Bowl Semi-Final
#2 Mississippi State vs #3 Florida State
The Bulldogs and Seminoles played in a game that had all the makings of a thriller and for 3 Quarters FSU gave Miss State a battle but the Dawgs pulled away and secured a 26-17 victory.

Fiesta Bowl Semi-Final
#4 Colorado vs #11 Penn State
Colorado was favored going into this game and it looked like it should've been Penn State instead early. The Nittany Lions led 7-0 after 1 and 14-7 at Half but Colorado figured things out taking a 28-14 lead with 3 minutes left. Trying to run out the clock Colorado threw a pass on 3rd and 11 other 1:15 left resulting in a Pick 6 but Penn State wouldn't get the onside kick and the Buffs would walk away with a 28-21 victory.

#2 Mississippi State and #4 Colorado will now square off in the College Football Playoff Championship Game in Houston, Texas at Reliant Stadium.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2017, 01:12 PM   #36
Pro

NolesFanatic17's Arena

Night had fallen in Houston, Texas Monday Night as the National Championship of College Football was ready to begin. It was the perfect backdrop for the #2 Mississippi State Bulldogs and #4 Colorado Buffaloes. The Buffaloes felt they were destined to win with a Head Coach who had been here just last season and sealed a Championship with his former team. Colorado came out sluggish and before they knew it hopes looked bleak. Turnovers and poor play lead Colorado to a 24-0 deficit. Colorado would score a TD and 2 point conversion but Mississippi State answered adding a FG to lead 27-8 at Halftime. Colorado looked to their Sr Running Back but the gameplan had to change so Sr QB Ulysses Walker, who had 3 Ints in the 1st half began chipping away. The Buffs closed the gap to 34-24 as the 3rd Quarter ended. Knowing they needed stops the coaches begged a much maligned defense to make a statement and they did shutting down the Bulldogs O in the 4th Quarter giving Colorado a chance and the Buffs O took advantage scoring 24 points in the quarter to win 48-41 giving Coach Hill his 2nd Title in as many years. He now hopes to return a 3rd year in a row only this time with the same team.

Coach Hill Celebrates the Buffaloes National Championship!!!

Old 10-02-2017, 08:07 AM   #37
Pro

NolesFanatic17's Arena

Shocking news out of Boulder Colorado this morning has left Buffaloes fans wondering if this team will be able to replicate a championship run. News of Defensive and Offensive Coordinators leaving has left the program to find answers. Offensive Coordinator Matt Rhule was no surprise as he moved on the University of Miami to take over the Hurricanes program. He will be replaced by veteran OC Mike Bobo.

On the Defensive side is where the shocker came as late last week DC Danny Baez walked into HC Nathan Hill's office and said he wouldn't be coaching anymore saying the National Championship gave him closer on his career. Baez will be replaced by a up and coming DC in Kevin Martinez.

All HC Nathan Hill would say on the subject was this " It changes nothing, our goal is and will always be a National Championship. We must prepare the best we can. I wish Matt Rhule the best at Miami and Danny Baez the best in whatever he's off to in Retirement. Many of you know Miami returns to Boulder this year so we gotta be prepared for them cause Matt knows us. We're always gonna play to win. Thank You for your time."

Old 10-02-2017, 09:01 AM   #38
Pro

NolesFanatic17's Arena

Off-Season Report

Players Leaving
The Buffaloes have a lot of production to replace losing 16 Seniors with a lot of production in that Group.

QB Ulysses Walker went in the 2nd Round to the New York Jets.
FS Ron Murphy also went in the 2nd Round to the Cleveland Browns.

Recruiting
I over signed in recruiting so some players had to be cut. (Don't like doing that but I messed up in my first season posting here got caught up in making the posts)
Had a good Class of 23 players, Mostly 3 stars but we are Colorado. My best grab was JUCO 2 star DE Marshall Waters but I've got some talent I can work with.

Old 10-02-2017, 09:29 AM   #39
Pro

NolesFanatic17's Arena

NolesFanatic17 Coach Hill Dynasty (NCAA 14)

Sad news out of Boulder as we've been alerted to some breaking news on Campus at Colorado University.

Sr RB David Williams has apparently been booted from the Buffaloes program. Sources say the young man was involved in a Drug bust on his latest offense but Coach Hill has been dealing with David all Off-Season. At Coach Hill's press conference 15 minutes ago he wouldn't discuss specifics he only had this to say " David is a fine young man and I just can't believe or begin to understand why someone who had been waiting to be the man here would fall off the wagon right before its his time to drive. It's a big blow to our Program but we've got some RBs who will pick up slack. As for David and his situation I hope he can figure out what he really wants in life. He had some small offenses last season but they were handled in house. The Cops caught him on this one. I just wish I could have helped the young man before we got to this point but sometimes Coaches just don't know what's lurking outside the facilities." As you can see Coach Hill is clearly saddened by the situation.

Old 10-02-2017, 11:49 AM   #40
Pro

NolesFanatic17's Arena

Season Preview

Schedule

The Buffaloes should be favored in every game but USC going into the Season. But games versus Miami, Nebraska, Oregon and UCLA should test the Buffaloes. A completely new starting backfield on Offense may be tougher to overcome than Colorado wants to admit and could be the difference between 11-1 and 7-5. We're sure Colorado will fight and win a lot.

Our Season Prediction
8-4
Losses to Nebraska, USC, Oregon & UCLA

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »