Home

Dead Thread File Corrupted

This is a discussion on Dead Thread File Corrupted within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2017, 09:48 AM   #49
Pro

NolesFanatic17's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NolesFanatic17 Coach Hill Dynasty (NCAA 14)

Welcome to Chapel Hill, North Carolina

where we've got a exciting show on tap as we breakdown the all the College Football action. I'm Reece Davis joined by the usual cast in David Pollock, Desmond Howard, Lee Corso & Kirk Herbstreit.

We've got a exciting slate of Games today what are looking forward too.

I'm looking to see if Missouri who is coming off a big win vs Bama can refocus and handle a overmatched Baylor squad

I'm gonna be watching Penn State they were #2 last week but lost a heartbreaker to Wisconsin can they rebound vs a scrappy Pitt team

I wanna see if #5 TCU has anything left after a Overtime battle with Oklahoma State, they squeaked by can they do better vs SMU

I'll be watching #10 Mississippi State they were in a dog fight last week with South Carolina on the road and won 33-28, now they have to turn right around and go at #16 LSU in a SEC West division game.

Well if You guys are ready let's get to our Saturday Selections, In Our 1st game #11 Michigan travels to #22 Notre Dame to renew a rivalry both teams are 2-1 on the young season we'll start as always with David Pollock.

It's in Notre Dame weather might be a factor give me the better running team, I got Notre Dame

Even with the Weather Michigan is averaging more points, give me the Wolverines

Not so fast my friend, Notre Dame runs better and has the Better D, Irish close

Yeah I like the Irish at home with their Defense

Ok guys our 2nd Matchup is a Pac 12 Battle between 3-0 Utah @ #7 Stanford 4-0

Stanford is Bad on Defense I got the upset Utah

I like Utah as well both teams average right round 31 points a game Defense wins the day and Utah has the better D

Good Pick, Defense is the difference Utah in a close one

I'm gonna be the odd man out Stanford is better than anyone Utah has played so far the Cardinal get it done

Now onto the one the rowdy fans have been waiting on #13 Louisville is 3-0 after beating Murray State, Kentucky and UCF while #25 North Carolina is 3-0 with wins over Western Carolina, Washington State & UMass. Both teams struggled but pulled out wins in their last games. This could be a preview of what will play out in Charlotte in December, Herbie has the call so no pick from him.

Louisville has better everything. Cards by a TD

North Carolina has to play lights out and protect the football, I'm not sure they can do both. Louisville by 10

The biggest key to this game is when North Carolina has the ball can they control the clock, UNC needs a big game from their RBs to win

Alright I think Coach Corso is ready to weigh in with his pick

Reece, I love the University of North Carolina they've got a great history of winning... Oh wait we're playing Football not Basketball Give me that Cardinal Head

Well Coach picks the Cardinals we'll get you out to your game

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-04-2017, 11:01 AM   #50
Pro

NolesFanatic17's Arena

Colorado vs Washington State
Review

Old 10-04-2017, 11:55 AM   #51
Pro

NolesFanatic17's Arena

NolesFanatic17 Coach Hill Dynasty (NCAA 14)

We're back at The University of Wisconsin on Campus

For College Football Live, I'm Reece Davis Joined by David Pollock, Desmond Howard, Lee Corso and Kirk Herbstreit.

Guys we're heading into Week 6 and it's been a action packed season so far. What are each of you looking to see in Week 6.

Well Reece, I wanna see if Louisville can build on their big win in Chapel Hill last week and continue to win

I wanna find out if TCU can keep their edge, The Big 12 looks loaded this season and TCU needs to keep themselves rolling to get ready for the long stretch they have ahead

Can Kansas come off their bye strong and get momentum going into Big 12 play. They need to build for their road ahead.

I'm looking to see if Oklahoma is Legit. We can find part of that answer our today. But next week we'll find out more

All good things to keep a eye on. But now it's time for Saturday Selections so let's get to the games. #6 Stanford (5-0) who comes in off a big win vs Utah travels to Washington State (3-2) who comes off a big upset victory of #4 Colorado last week, let's hear the picks.

Stanford has too much for Washington State. The Cougars used too much last week to pull that Upset. I got the Cardinal

I'll take Stanford as well, I think the Cardinal do better than Colorado at forcing their pace on Washington State

Not so fast my Friend, Cougars light up the scoreboard again. Washington State wins

I'm with Coach, I think Washington State puts up too many points for the second week in a row

Ok we're split on that one, Next up #19 (3-2) LSU visits the Autzen Zoo to play Oregon (3-1)

Ducks are too high flying at home

I'm just not confident in LSU's Defense, I got the Ducks as well

Again not so fast my friend, The LSU Defense will step up Andretti the Tigers a W

LSU has the Defense and they'll stifle Oregon and win

And now for the Matchup these fans have been waiting for. Unranked (4-0) Minnesota travels to #12 (3-1) Wisconsin in a game that is sure to mold the Big 10 and National Landscape. Herbie will be calling the game so no Prediction just a key to the game from him.

Minnesota wins in a thriller

I'm thinking the Gophers come in and make a Statement. I got Minnesota too

Key to this game is the Gophers front 7 vs the Badgers O-Line. That matchup goes a long way in deciding the Game.

Alright Mr. Corso it's the moment these fans have been waiting for, lets get the headgear pick

2 weeks ago we were in this very place and I made the fans upset by picking Penn State, well today they'd be really upset if I picked the Gophers, it should be a good game and I think...The Badgers win give me that Head

Last edited by NolesFanatic17; 10-04-2017 at 01:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2017, 12:10 PM   #52
Pro

NolesFanatic17's Arena

Bye Week

Old 10-04-2017, 12:58 PM   #53
Pro

NolesFanatic17's Arena

NolesFanatic17 Coach Hill Dynasty (NCAA 14)

We're here at the Texas State Fair and the Cotton Bowl for the annual Red River Rivalry

I'm Reece Davis joined by David Pollock, Desmond Howard, Lee Corso & Kirk Herbstreit.

Well guys we're already to Week 7 and we've got a good slate of games on tap, what are you guys looking to see today.

I'm looking to see if the Colorado Buffaloes can bounce back after a Bye last week and losing 44-23 to Washington State 2 weeks ago

Can Missouri do what they're supposed to and beat Georgia in Columbia with all the expectations that are now surrounding the Tigers

Can Stanford again rise to the occasion and win one more big game

How much does Mississippi State have left in the tank after the gauntlet they've ran so far

All things we definitely need to keep our eye on as this week plays out. What do y'all say we move on to our Saturday Selections, first up #9 Mississippi State (5-1) travels to College Station to play #14 Texas A&M (4-2)...

Texas A&M has the 12th man and the better offense I got the Aggies

I think Miss State is the better team and they'll prove it tonight, I'll take the Bulldogs

Not so fast my friend, Aggies at home... BIG!

I'm with Dez, the Bulldogs are better than Texas A&M and should win

Alright the first game has our panel split, on to the 2nd game. #20 LSU (4-2) travels to the Swamp to take on #22 Florida (3-1) in a SEC Clash

Gators at home and they seem to have it together more, Florida

Yeah I think Florida has it rolling now and get it done

Good Pick, Good Pick Gators but close

I'm gonna go against the grain, I think LSU is better across the board and they wanna stay in contention so they need this win more

Alright, Our last game takes place right behind us and there is no love lost between these two. #13 Texas (2-1) and #1 Oklahoma (3-0) meet in the Cotton Bowl in the Red River Rivalry. As always Herbie has the call so just a key from him.

Texas wins in a stunner

I got the #1 Ranked Sooners in a close one

The Longhorns DBs vs Sooners WRs will tell the story at the end of the day

Alright,I think Coach Corso is ready to make one fan base really happy

I always like watching the Red River Rivalry Reece, Bevo on one side the Boomer Schooner on the other, The Cotton Bowl split right down the middle. Such a classic stadium for a classic rivalry. This years game should live up to the hype. Oklahoma and Texas look to be Title contenders but Today the... Longhorns will be the victors, give me that Bevo head

Well the picks are in, so we'll get you out to the games

Last edited by NolesFanatic17; 10-04-2017 at 01:25 PM.
Old 10-06-2017, 01:21 PM   #54
Pro

NolesFanatic17's Arena

Colorado-USC Review

Old 10-06-2017, 01:35 PM   #55
Pro

NolesFanatic17's Arena

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2017, 10:17 AM   #56
Pro

NolesFanatic17's Arena

Bye Week Review

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »