Home

Coach Hill: A dream fulfilled (NCAA 14 Dynasty)

This is a discussion on Coach Hill: A dream fulfilled (NCAA 14 Dynasty) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2017, 11:34 AM   #41
Pro

NolesFanatic17's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Coach Hill: A dream fulfilled (NCAA 14 Dynasty)

Arkansas State RB scores vs Texas

September 8, 2019

Longhorns put Texas sized whipping on Arkansas State

Austin, Texas

The Longhorns and Red Wolves played a fairly tight first quarter with only Texas getting on the board with a TD for a 7-0 Longhorn lead entering the 2nd Quarter. Texas and Arkansas State would both add 14 in the Second for a 21-14 Longhorn lead. In the 3rd Quarter Texas' depth took over with help from Arkansas State turnovers. Texas added 17 in the 3rd shutting down the Red Wolves for a 38-14 lead after the 3rd. In the 4th Arkansas State showed fight but could only muster 7 while allowing 7 for a 45-21 final. A disappointed Coach Hill spoke with the media after the game. "We had a opportunity to make a Statement, we failed. We had to play perfect, we failed. We knew we couldn't have turnovers, again we failed. I feel for the fans who traveled with us you saw Men playing Boys and we weren't the men. The tone in that locker room right now gives me hope for a great year cause there's 85 unhappy people in there right now including 70 players and 15 staff, I said unhappy but we're downright pissed we let that game get away. Texas is ranked #8 for a reason but we can play with that level competition. We got a Bye next week so it's on to prep for Kansas. We will bounce back. Thanks for your time."

Arkansas State gets a Bye Week after this frustrating loss and then returns to action vs the Kansas Jayhawks in two weeks.
Now a look around the Nation

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2017, 11:57 AM   #42
Pro

NolesFanatic17's Arena

Preparation for Kansas continues, Possible change in starting QB

Old 10-24-2017, 11:52 AM   #43
Pro

NolesFanatic17's Arena

Arkansas State returns a Kickoff for a TD vs Kansas

September 22, 2019

Arkansas State gets hard fought win over Jayhawks

Jonesboro, Arkansas

Kansas visited Jonesboro to take on the Red Wolves Saturday. The game was a interesting matchup from the Start. The Red Wolves and Jayhawks both got a TD in the first quarter for a 7 all tie. The second quarter saw Arkansas State add 10 points while Kansas would again add 7 for a 17-14 Halftime score. In the third ASU would put a little distance between them and Kansas adding 2 TDs to Kansas' 1, for a 31-21 lead following the third. In the Fourth it would be more of the same with each team adding a Touchdown for a 38-28 final. Coach Nathan Hill said this after the win, "We handled ourselves good today, total team effort and total team victory. We'll celebrate tonight than it's on to prepare for next weeks road game against Kansas State."

The Red Wolves travel to Manhattan, Kansas next week for a big showdown against the Kansas State Wildcats. Now a look at some National Headlines

Old 10-24-2017, 12:45 PM   #44
Pro

NolesFanatic17's Arena

Red Wolves QB scrambles for a TD vs Kansas State

September 29, 2019

Red Wolves travel to take on Wildcats, but don't get off bus

Manhattan, Kansas

The Red Wolves may have been there in body but their minds were elsewhere as they struggled versus the Kansas State Wildcats. The First Half was all Wildcats taking a 17-0 Halftime lead after a debacle of a drive ended for the Red Wolves at the goal line as Time expired and the Red Wolves still holding all 3 timeouts in their hip pocket. Coach Hill said this in the Halftime interview "That's on me we wanted to leave hem with no time to mount a drive of their own so I told our QB not to snap it to fast and we lost track of time. I wasn't focused on the clock our heads were spinning." The 2nd Half wasn't a lot better as K-State kept rolling leaving with a 45-26 victory. After the game Coach Hill added this "We never recovered from the before Halftime debacle, we got to get better we played terrible. I tell you what I'd rather drive a speed boat thru a sewer pond than have us play like that again. We're gonna use the upcoming Bye Week to get better, you can take that to the Bank." An obviously unhappy Coach Hill as his Red Wolves fall to 2-2 on the season.

The Red Wolves have a Bye before returning to action vs Boise State. Now a look around the Nation

Old 10-25-2017, 09:25 AM   #45
Pro

NolesFanatic17's Arena

October 6, 2019

Red Wolves focus on Boise State as Bye Week rolls on. Now a look around the Nation

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2017, 09:50 AM   #46
Pro

NolesFanatic17's Arena

*** Due to time constraints in Simmed games I won't be posting stats, players of game or scoring summaries. Just a breakdown writeup and news around Nation will appear***

Old 10-25-2017, 10:00 AM   #47
Pro

NolesFanatic17's Arena

October 13, 2019 Red Wolves head to Boise, Collect OOC win over Broncos

Boise, Idaho

Arkansas State came off the Bye Week and made a statement against Boise State. The Red Wolves dominated the First Half grabbing a 21-3 Halftime advantage behind 2 rushing TDs and a pass TD. The second half saw Boise try to fight back but the Red Wolves defense wouldn't allow that holding the Broncos to 13 points in the Half while their Offense added 14. Arkansas State claimed a 35-16 victory to move to 3-2 on the Season. Coach Hill said this after the win. "We needed this, next week starts Sun Belt play and our guys need a win before heading into the Conference portion of our Schedule. We got the W but we gotta get back to work and prep for a good New Mexico State team."
Arkansas State continues it's road stretch of the season in New Mexico next week to take on the Aggies.

Old 10-25-2017, 10:29 AM   #48
Pro

NolesFanatic17's Arena

October 20, 2019

Arkansas State Dominant on both sides of ball, destroys Aggies in Conference opener

Las Cruces, New Mexico

The Arkansas State Red Wolves were looking to start Conference play with a bang, mission accomplished. QB A. Henry found his groove throwing 3TD passes before New Mexico State knew what hit em. The Red Wolves lead 14-0 after one and never looked back extending that lead to 28-7 at Half after 3 A.Henry TD passes and a G. Smith 5 yard run. In the 3rd it was all Red Wolves with Henry adding a fourth TD to his ledger and T.Ingram booting a 28 TD FG for a 38-7 ASU lead. In the Fourth both teams would add 7 to bring the Final score to 45-14 Arkansas State. Coach Hill was proud of his team, "Excited y'all just happy as a hog in a mud pit. We came out and Dominated for sixty minutes like we knew we could. We'll take this victory but there's more work to be done."
Arkansas State returns to action next week on the road in the Kibbie Dome vs Idaho.
Now a look at some National Headlines

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »