Home

Coach Hill: A dream fulfilled (NCAA 14 Dynasty)

This is a discussion on Coach Hill: A dream fulfilled (NCAA 14 Dynasty) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2017, 11:00 AM   #49
Pro

NolesFanatic17's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Coach Hill: A dream fulfilled (NCAA 14 Dynasty)

October 27, 2019

Red Wolves travel to Kibbie Dome down Idaho in Sun Belt play

Moscow, Idaho

Arkansas State was looking to build momentum and keep rolling and roll they did. After a fairly uneventful first quarter, already holding a 7-3 lead behind a A. Henry TD pass the Red Wolves got rolling scoring 24 straight points over the next 2 quarters. After taking a 24-3 advantage to the Locker Room the Red Wolves extended that to 31-3. Idaho would bring the score to 31-17 but that's as close as it would get before Arkansas State added a TD to cap off the scoring for a 38-17 victory. Coach Hill had a few words for the press after the win. " I think we're hitting our stride, got to stay focused but I like where we are right now. Got a big game in Jonesboro next week vs UL Monroe, it should be fun for Homecoming."
Arkansas State is 5-2 (2-0) and returns home for Homecoming weekend next Saturday vs UL Monroe.
Here's a look at what's happening around the Nation

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-25-2017, 11:38 AM   #50
Pro

NolesFanatic17's Arena

November 3, 2019

Arkansas State wins Homecoming behind stingy defense

Jonesboro, Arkansas

It was Homecoming in Jonesboro and the Red Wolves didn't disappoint. Arkansas State lead 14-7 after the first quarter and started squeezing the life out of UL Monroe the rest of the day. The Red Wolves added a TD in the second before the game turned into a defensive struggle. The scoring would go silent until the fourth quarter when Arkansas State would find the end zone for a 28-7 lead. The Warhawks would add a TD in the 4th but it wouldn't be enough as Arkansas State would defeat the Warhawks 28-14. Coach Hill had this to say after the win "We played really well today on Defense and we looked good at times on offense but I'll know more bout what was slowing us down after looking at the tape. We're glad to be 3-0 in Conference play, gotta keep rolling."
Arkansas State is on the road next week heading to Mobile, Alabama to take on former O.C. Bo Kennedy and the South Alabama Jaguars. Here's a look some National Headlines

Old 10-26-2017, 07:52 PM   #51
Pro

NolesFanatic17's Arena

November 10, 2019

Arkansas State storms into Jaguars country leaves with Big win!!!

Mobile, Alabama

In the preseason this was supposed to be the premiere showdown in the Sun Belt, but now it was just another stepping stone for the Red Wolves. Coach Hill and the Red Wolves made short work of their former OC Bo Kennedy and his new team. Arkansas State dominated the first half taking a 35-7 lead to the locker room following a 4TD pass Half by QB Adam Henry with RB George Smith adding a TD on the ground. Arkansas State wouldn't let up adding 10 more in the third. South Alabama would scrape together 14 in the 2nd half but the final would be a 45-21 decision in favor of Arkansas State. Coach Hill said this of the matchup "We knew going on we should have a good game our gameplan was on point. I will say this let Coach Kennedy have a year or two and that team will compete for Conference championships. We did what we came to do. We'll go back to Jonesboro tonight and get ready for another conference opponent in Georgia State."
Arkansas State returns to action vs Georgia State next week in Jonesboro.
Here's a look around the Nation

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2017, 08:20 PM   #52
Pro

NolesFanatic17's Arena

November 17, 2019

Arkansas State struggles early lays beatdown late on Georgia State

Jonesboro, Arkansas

The Red Wolves seemed to be going thru the motions for three quarters Saturday but finally woke up and put the Panthers to bed. The first quarter went by scoreless and both defenses looked to be there to stay. In the second GSU found paydirt first but AAU would respond with a TD of their own for a Halftime score of 7 all. In the third Arkansas State took the lead for good on a Adam Henry 34 yard pass for 14-7 lead to enter the fourth. It was pretty much all Red Wolves from there on outscoring GSU 21-7 in the quarter for a 35-14 win. Coach Hill was proud of his teams effort "That's how you play defense if we can do that every week we're in good shape. Got 2 more to go we gotta finish strong."
Arkansas State hosts Troy next week looking to wrap up the Sun Belt title.

Here's a look at some National Headlines

Old 10-26-2017, 08:49 PM   #53
Pro

NolesFanatic17's Arena

November 24, 2019

Arkansas State host Troy looking to stay perfect in Sun Belt play

Jonesboro, Arkansas

The Red Wolves came into Saturday with everything left to play for. They wouldn't disappoint. After trailing 7-0 to end the First they reeled off 21 straight before allowing a FG before Halftime for a 21-10 lead. After Half the third quarter would go by scoreless. In the Fourth ASU would add 13 points on two TDs for a 34-10 victory. Coach Hill discussed the victory "We played really good out there today, we got a big time matchup with UL Lafayette next week as it's the season finale and we're both unbeaten in Conference play. Someone will walk away Champs!"
As Stated next week is for all the marbles as 9-2 (6-0) UL Lafayette visits 9-2 (6-0) Arkansas State in a de facto Conference Championship game.
Now a look at news from around the Nation

Old 10-26-2017, 09:14 PM   #54
Pro

NolesFanatic17's Arena

November 30, 2019

Red Wolves clinch Sun Belt with hard fought win over UL Lafayette

Jonesboro, Arkansas

The Red Wolves wouldn't have had it any other way. It was Senior Day with a chance to clinch the Conference title with a packed house on hand. Things got off on a good foot early as ASU lead 14-0 after 2 Adam Henry TD passes in the first. The Red Wolves would extend that lead to 30to 7 at Halftime. In the 3rd a FG would make it 33-7 before UL Lafayette responded. The Cajuns added a TD in the 3rd making it 33-14 after 3. In the Fourth the Red Wolves would be shut down while ULL added 2 TDs but that's as close as it'd get before ASU shut down shop and walked away with a 33-28 win and the Sun Belt Championship. Coach Hill said this after the game. "Feels good to be champs again. We got a Bowl game to play now. Not sure where probably New Orleans again but we'll find out soon enough."

Arkansas State finishes the Regular season 10-2 (7-0).
Now a look around the Nation

Old 10-27-2017, 01:27 PM   #55
Pro

NolesFanatic17's Arena

2019 Championships, Awards and Playoff

Conference Championships

Awards

Playoff

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2017, 06:19 PM   #56
Pro

NolesFanatic17's Arena

Arkansas State heads to R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl for second straight season.

This time to face the 7-5 Old Dominion Monarchs

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »