Home

Built To Lose-A Madden 18 Fantasy Draft Franchise

This is a discussion on Built To Lose-A Madden 18 Fantasy Draft Franchise within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-07-2017, 12:38 PM   #1
Pro

RJ1992's Arena

OVR: 0
Built To Lose-A Madden 18 Fantasy Draft Franchise

NFL Logo.png

Tennessee Titans Banner.png

Hello and welcome to Built To Lose-A Madden 18 Fantasy Draft Franchise

Hello everybody. With the NFL season now well underway, I have been getting the itch to make one last attempt at sticking with a Madden 18 franchise here on Operation Sports and believe a fantasy draft franchise with the storyline line I have come up with will solve the issue of me not sticking with a single franchise. This will be my absolutely be my final attempt at a Madden 18 and I seriously hope that I am able to keep up with it and not get side tracked by all the other going-ons in my life such as work, college, and family life.

Why the Tennessee Titans? I chose the Tennessee Titans for this Madden 18 fantasy draft franchise as I believe that would be the best team to fit the storyline I want to portray in this franchise.

I will not discuss any settings or ratings in this franchise just football and only football. I will try not to do any crazy trades, or try to stock up on dozens of draft picks, as I think that take away for the reality of it. The only thing I will point out is that I will be playing an offline franchise and using the preseason roster. The reason I will be using the preseason roster and not the most current one is that because the preseason roster best fits the timeline and story I am trying to present in this franchise which you will see as you read on.

Every four weeks of the season I will post team and league wide updates. Also since I am starting with a fantasy draft I will start off by posting a fantasy draft recap which will consists of the entire results for my team the Dolphins. Other than that I just want to have fun with the franchise, without getting too seriously involved in it as that has happened to me before and it makes it too easy to just drop things and have to restart again. I am hoping to get through anywhere from three to eight seasons in this franchise with five to eight seasons being the ultimate goal.

Also any comments/suggestions you might have to help me out along the way would be wonderful. What could I change/do different? You have a trade idea for me to make, let me hear it. Anything at all that could help me and make this dynasty more enjoyable for both you and me would be welcomed.

More details to come in future posts - stay tuned and enjoy!
NHL TeamsFlyers and Stars
NCAA Team:Penn State University
College Alumni:Penn State University
Current College Attending:Millersville University
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2017, 12:40 PM   #2
Pro

RJ1992's Arena

Re: Built To Lose-A Madden 18 Fantasy Draft Franchise

Tennessee Titans Have A New Owner

Reports around the league indicate that the Tennessee Titans have been sold to Robert Osmond, a young financial mogul from Pennsylvania and the son of billionaires.
Old 11-07-2017, 12:41 PM   #3
Pro

RJ1992's Arena

NFL ]Rumor Mill

Rumor going around the league that NFL Commissioner, Roger Goodell, will be making a major surprise announcement at some point in the near future.

Last edited by RJ1992; 11-07-2017 at 12:48 PM.
Old 11-07-2017, 12:42 PM   #4
Pro

RJ1992's Arena

NFL News Update

There has been a major shakeup in the NFL as NFL Commissioner, Roger Goodell, just held a press conference a few hours ago which will effect each and every team and player in the NFL. With the 2017/18 season months away from kick-off, here is a transcript from the press conference given by Adam Silver.

Roger Goodell: "Welcome everybody. I thank you all for being here today for this presser which as I know was not totally expected but rumored to be happening for some time now. This presser has come about after I have thought long and hard about the current state of the NFL. We constantly have year in and year out the same bunch of teams competing for a Super Bowl title, the Patriots, Seahawks, Packers, and Steelers are all prime examples of this. Yet at the same time we the the same bunch of teams constantly finishing among the worst in the league, the Browns, Jets, Jaguars, Chargers, Bears, and 49ers are all examples of this. I believe that I am come up with a solution to this problem and a way to regenerate interest in and rating for the NFL.

Therefore and effective immediately, the NFL will hold a fantasy draft where all players, both veteran and rookie, are picked from a pool. The draft order is yet to be determined but will be generated randomly. I know there will be many players upset about this, but at this point in time I believe that this is something that will benefit the NFL as a whole in the long run.

Like I mentioned, we are still a few months away from the start of the preseason. This will be the first time that the free agency period will not exist and the rookie draft will not be held. Many players may not happy about this, many may be, but I am personally stoked about a reformed and reborn NFL for years to come. I hope that for the fans of each and every NFL team it’s even more exciting."
Old 11-07-2017, 12:47 PM   #5
Pro

RJ1992's Arena

NFL Rumor Mill

New Titans' owner, Robert Osmond, reportedly wishes to relocate the team with Houston being the preferred destination, however, league office and owners won't approve move. Osmond reportedly considering putting together a team through the fantasy draft destined to finish dead last in the league with an 0-16 record to drop attendance to the point where the league and owners have no choice but to approve relocation of the Titans.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »