Home

A Tradition of Football | ZSmit88's Penn State Nittany Lions

This is a discussion on A Tradition of Football | ZSmit88's Penn State Nittany Lions within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-22-2017, 11:57 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: A Tradition of Football | ZSmit88's Penn State Nittany Lions

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1zzo23
I imagine someone like Brent Celek has got to have good ratings for a guy that ended up in the NFL aaa well. Good win over a regional opponent.
Thanks man. Yeah, wasn't really Celek's fault, more so just a bad QB and they couldn't protect him.

BTW, I checked Robinson's ratings. 87 speed, 85 throw power, and 80 accuracy. Also has catch ratings in the mid 80s..
Old 11-22-2017, 12:04 PM   #18
Rookie

Around the Nation

College Football: Week 3 Review
#12 Buckeyes Upset #5 Texas 13-11, Tate Enters Heisman Mix

Week three saw the Ohio State Buckeyes grind out an upset win over the Texas Longhorns, and now because of that, Ohio State has jumped from No. 12 to No. 6 in the latest college football polls. The Longhorns fell from No. 5 down to No. 12 in the aftermath.

Miami had the week off after falling to then-No. 5 Florida State 35-25 in week two of the college football season. Since then, the Seminoles have seen their stock rise up one spot to No. 4, while the Hurricanes dropped from No. 11 down to No. 14.

USC, Tennessee, and Iowa all retained their top three rankings without a blemish, as expected, and will look to continue fighting for a spot in the national championship game.

Newcomers Iowa's Drew Tate and UCLA's Justin London appear in this week's Heisman Watch with some eye-popping performances. Tate, the Hawkeye's leader under center, threw for over 400 yards and four touchdowns in their rivalry game against Iowa State last week and now has 751 yards and eight touchdowns in his team's first two games. Meanwhile, linebacker Justin London has propelled his Bruins into a Top-25 seeding with 25 tackles and five forced fumbles.

Week four brings us an intense matchup sure to shake up the standings as the No. 8 LSU Tigers play host to the No. 2 Tennessee Volunteers. That game will be hosted on ESPN 2 at 6:30 PM ET.

Top 25 Rankings

1. USC (1-0)
2. Tennessee (1-0)
3. Iowa (2-0)
4. Florida St. (2-0)
5. Michigan (2-0)
6. Ohio St. (2-0)
7. Louisville (1-0)
8. LSU (2-0)
9. Florida (2-0)
10. Georgia (2-0)
11. Purdue (1-0)
12. Texas (1-1)
13. Alabama (2-0)
14. Miami (0-1)
15. Texas Tech (1-0)
16. Virginia Tech (1-1)
17. UTEP (1-0)
18. UCLA (2-0)
19. California (2-0)
20. Boise St. (1-1)
21. Fresno St. (1-0)
22. NC State (1-0)
23. Michigan St. (2-0)
24. Georgia Tech (1-1)
25. Auburn (1-1)

Heisman Watch

QB Matt Leinart, USC - RS Sr
   25-32, 299 Yds, 2 TD

HB Adrian Peterson, Oklahoma - So
   54 Car, 315 Yds, 2 TD, 15 RecYds

QB Drew Tate, Iowa - Jr
   50-66, 751 Yds, 8 TD
   Last Game (@ Iowa St.): 22-35, 422 Yds, 4 TD

HB Reggie Bush, USC - Jr
   8 Car, 26 Yds, 40 RecYds

LB Justin London, UCLA - Sr
   25 Tkls (9 TFL), 4 Sacks, 5 FF

Old 11-22-2017, 02:06 PM   #19
MVP

Tearz49ers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSmit88
Thanks man. Yeah, wasn't really Celek's fault, more so just a bad QB and they couldn't protect him.

BTW, I checked Robinson's ratings. 87 speed, 85 throw power, and 80 accuracy. Also has catch ratings in the mid 80s..
Prepping himself for that FB life
Old 11-22-2017, 10:31 PM   #20
YaBoyRobRoy

LopaKa's Arena

OVR: 7

Love the layouts bro. Solid 2-0 start, doing exactly what you need to do early on in the season, especially with that tough stretch towards the end of the year! Great stuff man.
Old 11-22-2017, 11:17 PM   #21
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

I'm staring at my PS2 as I write this, and NCAA 06 is upstairs.. the urge is strong. I absolutely love it when old school dynasties pop up here so I'm eager to see this progress. Great start for Penn State with two strong defensive showings.. you'll need that when Big Ten play starts. Good luck!

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2017, 09:55 AM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LopaKa
Love the layouts bro. Solid 2-0 start, doing exactly what you need to do early on in the season, especially with that tough stretch towards the end of the year! Great stuff man.
Thanks man, appreciate it! I'm looking forward to seeing how we respond to some tougher matchups.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesportsguru11
I'm staring at my PS2 as I write this, and NCAA 06 is upstairs.. the urge is strong. I absolutely love it when old school dynasties pop up here so I'm eager to see this progress. Great start for Penn State with two strong defensive showings.. you'll need that when Big Ten play starts. Good luck!
Thanks, guru! Go for it man, this game is a blast.
Old 11-27-2017, 12:47 PM   #23
Rookie

Team Report
Freshman Williams' Time to Shine

The coaching staff for Penn State announced that they are going to give their star freshman wideout Derrick Williams a larger role over the next two weeks against Central Michigan and Northwestern.

"Derrick has talent, we just want to give him a chance – you know, to see where he's at," says head coach Joe Paterno.

Williams was the top ranked recruit at wide receiver coming into this season and has had the nation buzzing since running a 4.4 40-yard dash as a freshman in high school. With the lack of explosiveness on this team, it's a no-brainer for the Nittany Lions to try getting Williams more involved in this offense.

Old 11-29-2017, 07:26 AM   #24
Rookie

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »