Home

Fly, Eagles Fly | Eagles Franchise | Madden 18 | PlayStation 4

This is a discussion on Fly, Eagles Fly | Eagles Franchise | Madden 18 | PlayStation 4 within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-05-2018, 07:55 AM   #1
Pro

RJ1992's Arena

OVR: 0
Fly, Eagles Fly | Eagles Franchise | Madden 18 | PlayStation 4

Fly Eagles Fly Logo.png

Hello and welcome to Fly, Eagles Fly | Eagles Franchise | Madden 18 | PlayStation 4

I have tried to make and stick with previous Madden 18 dynasties here on Operation Sports but have failed to do so. I am hoping that by playing as my favorite team and trying to create an Eagles dynasty much like the Patriots' one with Tom Brady I will be able to go several seasons deep and finally stick with a franchise.

I will not be discussing any settings or ratings in this franchise. Just football and only football. I will be starting with the real live rosters at the Super Bowl weekend and will be playing the Super Bowl game in an attempt to win it for myself. Following that game I will post a playoff recap post. Then I will provide an offseason recap post featuring my player re-signings, major coach and player retirements, coaching changes, my free agent signings, major league wide free agent signings, and finally my draft class. Once the next season rolls around I will provide season recap posts every four games, so on for the preseason and three throughout the regular season. As this is merely a fictional account of what could happen I will let any and all craziness ensue regardless of what it is, whether it is a highly unrealistic trade or highly unrealistic free agent signing, or whatever. Lastly, despite my having a very busy life with college, work, and family I am hoping to be able to complete at least four games per real life week. Also, since this is fictional, despite the Eagles having won the Super Bowl in real life last night, there is still the chance that I might not.

Stay tuned to see how things play out for the Eagles and the rest of the NFL in the seasons to come!

Hope you enjoy!
NHL TeamsFlyers and Stars
NCAA Team:Penn State University
College Alumni:Penn State University
Current College Attending:Millersville University
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2018, 08:10 AM   #2
Pro

RJ1992's Arena

Re: Fly, Eagles Fly | Eagles Franchise | Madden 18 | PlayStation 4

The Story Up To Now

The Eagles under first year owner and youngest NFL owner ever Robert Osmond, the 25 year old son of Pennsylvania billionaires who purchased the team from Jeffrey Lurie this past offseason for $3.5B, are heading to Super LII to face off against Tom Brady and the Patriots. But, how did we get here. The Eagles' major offseason additions heading into the 2017 season such as the signings Legarrette Blount and Alshon Jeffery have come up big time and have been exactly what the team needed, weapons around 2nd year quarterback Carson Wentz. Add in that GM Howie Roseman managed to go out and acquire Jay Ajayi and the Eagles are loaded on offense, something they were not in 2016, Wentz's first season in the league. The Eagles did however have to face a lot of adversity to make it this far. The lost Jason Peters, Jordan Hicks, and Carson Wentz all to season ending injuries. But, they managed to despite the injuries land the first seed in the NFC and that is when backup QB Nick Foles caught fire and played well in the playoffs. Now on the other side the Patriots all made big time acquisitions this past offseason including landing Brandin Cooks. There was talk to start the season that the Patriots could actually go undefeated this season but that quickly came to an end in week one with a loss against the Chiefs. But the Patriots still managed to finish with the number one seed in the AFC despite facing controversy of their own regarding fraction between Brady and Belichick. But here we are at Super Bowl LII with the two number one seeds set to face off. Can Brady continue to add to his legacy and the Patriots dynasty or will backup QB Nick Foles and the underdog Eagles pull off a miracle and finally win their first Super Bowl championship?
NHL TeamsFlyers and Stars
NCAA Team:Penn State University
College Alumni:Penn State University
Current College Attending:Millersville University
Old 02-06-2018, 08:38 AM   #3
Cleveland Baseball Guru

Funkycorm's Arena

Re: Fly, Eagles Fly | Eagles Franchise | Madden 18 | PlayStation 4

I know you are trying to find a dynasty to stick with but may I make a suggestion? Before you start a new franchise, have half a season written up on a word document before you start posting. It serves several purposes. First, it can help find typos. Second, not starting a post until half way through season one written up means you are sticking with it. There is nothing wrong with prep work and a few space holders, but don't do that until you know you will stick with one. We all start a few franchises before we pick one we like, but we wait to post until we know we are going to stick with it. I think you may have a better chance of sticking with a franchise and not alienating those of us who enjoy reading other people's creativity.

Also, set goals for yourself before starting a franchise. Having something to work toward helps. When I don't have a clear ending in mind before I start, like winning 3 super bowls or a stanley cup, I find it hard to stick with it.

These are mere suggestions and not meant to be construed as mean. I see you have been offered help a few times and disregarded it. There are a lot of people in the community who are willing to give suggestions and ideas.

Good luck finding a franchise to follow through with. It is worth it. But please refrain from starting new topics until you are ready.

Currently Playing:

NBA 2k24 (PS5)
Farming Simulator 22 (PC)
Elden Ring (PS5)

Twitch:

Twitch

Dynasties:

None at the moment

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »