Home

The Legacy of Coach Karter

This is a discussion on The Legacy of Coach Karter within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-10-2018, 07:02 AM   #65

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: The Legacy of Coach Karter

First off, I appreciate the shoutout in the opening post. Many of us have been at this for a very long time, and it took us years to develop a style. Literally all of us were you at some point. You're off to a very good start here and certainly don't come off as a novice. If you hadn't pointed it out, I'd have figured you were a vet at this.

Sorry to hear that the El Gato isn't working out for you. Sounds like you need some more computer memory. I bought a new computer around the same time I got into the El Gato business (I coincidentally needed one around that same period), and knew that memory was going to be important. My computer doesn't slow down in the least. I have Dell model D16M, for what it's worth: https://www.cnet.com/products/dell-i...english/specs/

Ball St. and Arizona St. are two schools I don't know if I have ever seen reported on. So nice first step there, bringing something unique to the table. Also like the decision to play on Heisman default. For years, that's how I played it. The slider game could be maddening once you start down that rabbithole (which I now find myself stuck in, but actually with good results as of late).

Looks like Clemson and Bama are going back-and-forth at it, just like in real life. Love that.

Ta'aroa Jack = now THAT is a name. Also like Ricky Rex. They should be fun to follow for their names alone. Sounds like Ricky Rex is a Baker Mayfield-esque hot head. Great way to bring some personality to your players; something I feel I need to do a better job of in my own report.

If I may offer one piece of advice - I am a little worried about your pace. Try not to burn yourself out; I have seen it countless times. When doing the dynasty reporting business, you have to resign yourself to the fact that you won't be able to churn out results at the same rate as before. Plus it will also help you not become too good or "in the zone."

Another thing it does is help with the imagination factor and creates build-up for both yourself and the reader in between games, just like real life.

If you're fine with it, have it though. Just saying that if you do find yourself suddenly feeling tired of it, that's likely the reason why, and you should consider slowing it down to just a couple of games per week, if that. There's plenty of other stuff to do between games to pass the time - studying the recruiting scene, practice mode, changing guys' equipment around, studying your opponent, reading and re-living your own work thus far lol, etc.

Anyway, good luck with this and I will be checking in on you and Mr. Rex's progress from here on out as much as I can.

COACH GEEZY IN THE BIG EASY PART III: LEGACY | FROM BOURBON ST. TO THE BAYOU
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2018, 04:17 AM   #66
Rookie

War Daddy Rambo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Legacy of Coach Karter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegeezy
First off, I appreciate the shoutout in the opening post. Many of us have been at this for a very long time, and it took us years to develop a style. Literally all of us were you at some point. You're off to a very good start here and certainly don't come off as a novice. If you hadn't pointed it out, I'd have figured you were a vet at this.

Sorry to hear that the El Gato isn't working out for you. Sounds like you need some more computer memory. I bought a new computer around the same time I got into the El Gato business (I coincidentally needed one around that same period), and knew that memory was going to be important. My computer doesn't slow down in the least. I have Dell model D16M, for what it's worth: https://www.cnet.com/products/dell-i...english/specs/
Thanks man, I appreciate the input. To be honest when I first started this I had zero consideration for potential readers (right until I put that warning at the top of the OP lol..) and a lot of it is incomplete, unorganized, sloppy - my entire focal point was stat tracking, jotting down info, historical data, and add flare later.

Appreciate the CPU link too, and thumbs up on the El Gato purchase. Even though my laptop is too slow to use it accordingly, it'll be a fun tool to use in the future after I upgrade my hardware.

Quote:
Ball St. and Arizona St. are two schools I don't know if I have ever seen reported on. So nice first step there, bringing something unique to the table. Also like the decision to play on Heisman default. For years, that's how I played it. The slider game could be maddening once you start down that rabbithole (which I now find myself stuck in, but actually with good results as of late).
I always start as HC of a 1-star program. Used a lot of different teams over the years. Ultimately settled on Ball State this time because:
1) They sucked and I expected to struggle.
2) They're in Indiana and I have family up there.

Seemed good enough. I expected to play in non-BCS conferences a lot longer than 1 season. My bro lives in AZ so the ASU job offer was too tempting to pass up, especially cuz it seemed like a much steeper challenge. I had just won the MAC title and a bowl game at Ball State, there wasn't a whole lot left for me to do there. Those were career goals at Ball State not realistic season 1 goals lol.

Quote:
Looks like Clemson and Bama are going back-and-forth at it, just like in real life. Love that.
Notre Dame and Ohio State have been up there at the top too but UCF did sneak in there undefeated my 1st year. It's realistic that Saban and Sweeney have been dominating but there have been some outrageous stats and school records shattered. Clemson's QB's are putting up ridiculous TD/INT ratios every year. I think Texas is about to creep in there for a season or three. They just had a freshman RB win the Heisman in my 3rd season and a 99 OVR DE that sneaked on to the Heisman watch list for a week in season 4 after posting 8 sacks in a game.

Quote:
Ta'aroa Jack = now THAT is a name. Also like Ricky Rex. They should be fun to follow for their names alone. Sounds like Ricky Rex is a Baker Mayfield-esque hot head. Great way to bring some personality to your players; something I feel I need to do a better job of in my own report.
Originally a recruit named Teddy Jack. To be fair I thought that was a pretty badass name and would of definitely kept it had the recruit not been from Hawaii. I decided to give him something Samoan themed.

Ta'aroa = He who passes, he who crushes + name of a Polynesian god

Ricky was a QB recruit from the hometown of West Hollywood, California. So he's gonna have a lot of flare and character lol. Gonna get the nickname 'Hollywood'.

Honestly haven't put a bunch of effort into my writing. I think the one area I'll succeed at that'll be unique is Player Profiles and maybe Draft Profiles.

Quote:
If I may offer one piece of advice - I am a little worried about your pace. Try not to burn yourself out; I have seen it countless times. When doing the dynasty reporting business, you have to resign yourself to the fact that you won't be able to churn out results at the same rate as before. Plus it will also help you not become too good or "in the zone."

Another thing it does is help with the imagination factor and creates build-up for both yourself and the reader in between games, just like real life.

If you're fine with it, have it though. Just saying that if you do find yourself suddenly feeling tired of it, that's likely the reason why, and you should consider slowing it down to just a couple of games per week, if that. There's plenty of other stuff to do between games to pass the time - studying the recruiting scene, practice mode, changing guys' equipment around, studying your opponent, reading and re-living your own work thus far lol, etc.

Anyway, good luck with this and I will be checking in on you and Mr. Rex's progress from here on out as much as I can.
Thanks. Eventually I'll slow it down but I've intentionally been speed balling it to practice/experiment with different aspects and techniques trying to learn the ropes via trial by fire. It is a lot more time consuming than I expected - I've spent way more time formatting than I have on the material. I've half-assed the majority of the writing.

As far as all the updates I've forced myself to do in a single season, I kind of became a victim of my own success (and close games getting the ESPN classic score) a lot earlier than anticipated. Went into it expecting to only cover a few games a season at first. I told myself I would only do game reviews/updates on ranked opponents, rivals, bowl games, and ESPN classics.

Was expecting to be in non-bcs conference longer but after accomplishing career goals (MAC title + bowl game) at Ball State in season 1 I jumped ship when I got a much more interesting offer at ASU which might of been the only BCS conference team I would of accepted a job with. I was waiting for something in Sun Belt, MWC, maybe C-USA or American.

When ASU came up I couldn't resist. I didn't expect I'd win as much as I did especially with me nerfing a lot of stat gains after training camp - I absolutely refuse to raise any stats but I do lower them after training camp to keep their improvement realistic otherwise everybody ends up high 80's or low-mid 90's. I bet sometimes guys end up w/ lower overalls than the season before cuz I don't always remember what ovr they were before I nerf em lol.

Anyway, I rambled big time man. I'm speeding through atm but once I settle down on what I really like and lock in a format, I think eventually I'll slow the pace down a lot and focus on producing quality.

Last edited by War Daddy Rambo; 03-11-2018 at 04:26 AM.
Old 03-11-2018, 05:41 AM   #67
Rookie

War Daddy Rambo's Arena

2021 WK7: ASU @ Washington State

Matchup Preview *|* October 7, 2021
@
#15 Arizona State Sun Devils
(4-1, 1-1 PAC-12)
Washington State Cougars
(1-4, 1-2 PAC-12)
Offensive Stats Comparison
36.4 (18th)Points Per Game31.2 (50th)
459.2 (21st)Total Offensive Yards416.2 (55th)
299.0 (12th)Passing Yards344.2 (2nd)
160.2 (91st)Rushing Yards72.0 (125th)
Defensive Stats Comparison
20.4 (12th)Points Per Game41.0 (122nd)
335.4 (18th)Total Yards Allowed481.0 (119th)
215.8 (69th)Passing Yards Allowed269.8 (112th)
119.6 (6th)Rushing Yards Allowed211.2 (91st)
Injury Report
C - A. Stanley / Dislocated Knee
2 Weeks
DT - P. Garcia / Torn Quad
4 Weeks
LB - G. West / Broken Ankle
4 Weeks
CB - J. Thompson / Abdominal tear
Questionable
LB - K. Boone / Broken Ribs
1 Week

Game Notes
Last season the unranked Washington State Cougars defeated the unbeaten #2 ranked Arizona State Sun Devils on Frank Kush field @ Sun Devil Stadium behind the arm of SR QB Andre Reese.

The defeat to the Cougars would be ASU's sole loss on the season. They finished 13-1 with a Rose Bowl victory over Nick Saban and #6 Alabama Crimson Tide.

ASU is looking to avenge their '20 loss by returning the favor and defeating the Cougars on their home turf. Coach Karter is noted to have posted news articles from last years defeat all over the locker room, team facilities, and students claim some old news papers are circulating around campus. How Coach Karter possibly obtained so many news papers from last year is still a mystery.

It's still early in conference standings and a win would keep the Cougars alive and perhaps pump life into turning around their '21 campaign.

Arizona State is missing 3 starters including Team Captain LB Keith Boone.

A fan asked Arizona State QB Ricky Rex on Twitter if he was ready for Washington State this weekend.

GAME RESULTS & BOX SCORE
Spoiler

WHAT A THRILLER!
Nobody thought Iowa would take Ohio State to OT, let alone win the game. Iowa (5-1) def. #15 Ohio State (3-2) 35-32 in double OT.

THE CHAMPS FALL
#1 Clemson loses a shocker to ACC opponent Louisville 41-34 in double OT. Even in the loss, Clemson QB L. Wynn may have improved his Heisman candidacy.

CRIMSON TIME KEEP WINNING

The Crimson Tide remain unbeaten (6-0) as they knock off conference foe Texas A&M.

IN THE ZONE...

#20 Florida Gators notch a conference win against #11 LSU behind the arm of Brown.

TOP 10 SHOWDOWN
#7 Penn State claims braggin' rights after a 29-28 win at #9 Nebraska sparked by two 4th quarter TD runs by Penn State's J. Walker.

BRONCOS WIN, LOSE STAR
Boise State's Henderson out at least 10 weeks after rivalry win over BYU.

OFF ON THE RIGHT FOOT
#5 Texas is sitting pretty after conference opener against rival #23 Oklahoma in the Red River Shootout.

Last edited by War Daddy Rambo; 03-12-2018 at 04:39 AM.
Old 03-11-2018, 06:07 PM   #68
Rookie

War Daddy Rambo's Arena

2021, WK 9: #16 ASU @ #23 USC

Matchup Preview *|* October 21, 2021
@
#16 Arizona State Sun Devils
(5-1, 2-1 Away)
#23 USC Trojans
(4-3, 2-1 Home)
37.3 (12th)Points Per Game29.9 (57th)
468.0 (11th)Total Offensive Yards409.3 (57th)
299.8 (7th)Passing Yards264.0 (23rd)
168.2 (80th)Rushing Yards124.3 (117th)
21.2 (12th)Points Allowed28.6 (60th)
347.0 (19th)Total Yards Allowed371.1 (34th)
241.0 (94th)Passing Yards Allowed236.9 (91st)
106.0 (2nd)Rushing Yards Allowed134.3 (7th)
Injury Report
2 Weeks
TE - G. Gibson / Pulled Groun
Probable
Questionable
RT - E. Phillips / Dislocated Elbow
6 Weeks
C - A. Stanley / Dislocated Knee
Probable

Game Notes
Last week the USC Trojans rebounded well after a 37-34 OT loss to Colorado. They're coming off a red hot win over previously undefeated rival Notre Dame (now 6-1). Notre Dame was #2 in the country before the Trojans marched into South Bend and defeated them 21-7 after a strong defensive showing.

ASU is entering The Coliseum off a bye week following a 42-25 win at Washington State.

Two of the Sun Devils Team Captains (C Alex Stanley, LB Keith Boone) were cleared to play this week but their reutrn is Probable and Questionable. No doubt Arizona State could use their help but is it worth risking them for the remainder of the season? Coach Karter didn't think so and ruled both players out before the game.

ASU is riding a 3 game win streak. They put up 40+ points in all 3 games but their defense surrendered at least 20 points in all 3 games as well.

Coach Karter is 1-1 in his career vs USC.

RESULTS + BOX SCORE
Spoiler

Last edited by War Daddy Rambo; 03-12-2018 at 04:41 AM.
Old 03-12-2018, 09:42 AM   #69
Rookie

War Daddy Rambo's Arena

2021, WK 11: #18 UCLA @ #19 ASU

PAC-12 (South) Conference Standings - Week 11: Nov, 2021
TEAMRECPCTCONFPFPADIV
#18 UCLA5-30.6204-22742102-0
#16 USC7-30.7005-33162653-1
Arizona6-30.6604-22752511-1
#19 Arizona State6-20.7503-22801770-1
Colorado5-40.5503-22993081-1
Utah2-70.2201-62382620-3

PAC-12 (North) Conference Standings - Week 11: Nov, 2021
TEAMRECPCTCONFPFPADIV
#9 Stanford9-10.9007-13022253-1
#25 California8-20.8006-23602563-1
#14 Oregon6-30.6603-32772821-1
Oregon State3-50.3702-42142671-1
Washington State1-80.1101-52543690-2
Washington2-70.2200-62813320-2

Matchup Preview *|* November 6, 2021
@
#18 UCLA Bruins
(5-3, 2-2 Away)
#19 Arizona State Sun Devils
(6-2, 4-0 Home)
34.3 (#26)Points Per Game35.0 (#21)
442.5 (#29)Total Offensive Yards460.6 (#15)
184.8 (#67)Rushing Yards173.9 (#75)
257.8 (#30)Passing Yards286.8 (#9)
433.6 (#100)Total Yards Allowed354.3 (#19)
202.0 (#85)Rushing Yards Allowed120.3 (#2)
231.6 (#90)Passing Yards Allowed234.0 (#93)
Injury Report
T - M. Dixon / Broken Collarbone
Season
Doubtful
C - M. Leak / Broken Wrist
1 Week
Questionable
Game Notes
Arizona State is averaging 71,296 people in attendance per home game.

UCLA is #1 in PAC-12 South division and will be looking to bury the '20 PAC-12 Champions with a win in enemy territory.

ASU desperately needs a win to remain in the division race if they want to compete for the PAC-12 title again this year.

ASU is undefeated at Sun Devil stadium this season.

UCLA is on a 3 game winning streak.

UCLA started the year out with a 35-0 shutout victory over Southern Oregon, and their defense has been questionable since then.

UCLA Senior QB Jovan Brown (109/155 att, 1407 Yds, 17 TD, 1 INT) has played efficiently all year. His main target this season is WR Gerry Kelly (52 Rec, 898 Yds, 11 TD).

ASU Defensive Captain Keith Boone has been battling a broken ribs injury all season long. He played in the 2nd half of last weeks game against Washington and recorded 5 tackles 1 TFL enroute to their 42-28 win over the Huskies. Coach Karter hasn't ruled him out and said his status is still day-to-day.

Arizona State Freshman QB Ricky Rex had a verbal commit to UCLA before an unexpected flip to ASU. Sources indicate the deciding factors were playing time and coaching related.

BOX SCORE + RESULT:
Spoiler

Last edited by War Daddy Rambo; 03-24-2018 at 01:16 AM.
Old 03-17-2018, 02:22 AM   #70
Rookie

War Daddy Rambo's Arena

Catching up to week 14

WEEK 12:
#12 ASU (8-2) def. Colorado (5-5) 32-12
R. Rex (23/34 ATT 310 YDS 4 TD 1 INT)

AFTER TOSSING AN EARLY INTERCEPTION IN ENEMY TERRITORY ON THE OPENING DRIVE, ARIZONA STATE QB RICKY REX WOULD PUT AN AERIAL ATTACK CARVING UP THE BUFFALO DEFENSE FOR 310 YDS & 4 TD.

WEEK 13:
#11 ASU (9-2) def. Utah (2-9) 48-21
N. Broussard (18 CAR 102 YDS 3 TD)

AFTER STARTING THE GAME 5 FOR 5 WITH 66 YARDS & 1 TD ASU QB RICKY REX LEFT THE GAME WITH A HAMSTRING INJURY. FORMER STARTER AND BACKUP QB TONY DOBZINSKI WOULD REPLACE HIM AND DO AN ADEQUATE JOB (12/24 181 YDS 1 TD) BUT THE BEST PLAYER ON THE FIELD THAT DAY WAS SENIOR RB NICO BROUSSARD. HE CARRIED THE BALL 18 TIMES FOR 102 YARDS & 3 TOUCHDOWNS. WHEN QUESTIONED ABOUT RICKY'S RETURN COACH KARTER EXPRESSED HIS CONFIDENCE IN TONY DOBZINSKI STATING:

"I WILL TAKE A 100% TONY DOBZINSKI OVER AN 80% RICKY REX. TONY'S WON BIG GAMES HERE. HE'S PLAYED IN THE PAC-12 CHAMPIONSHIP. HE'S BEEN IN THE SPOTLIGHT. I HAVE CONFIDENCE IN HIM TAKING THE HELM OF THIS TEAM, I'M SURE THE DUDE IS DYING FOR THE OPPORTUNITY. THIS WEEK OF PRACTICE WILL DETERMINE WHO WILL START AGAINST ARIZONA.
IF RICKY ISN'T 100%, TONY'S OUR GUY."

UPSET WEEKEND!
#9 Notre Dame is one of the many upset victims this week, falling to unranked Tulane 34-31 in South Bend. Tulane improves to 4-7 and Notre Dame falls to 9-3.

SUNKEN FEELING
The formerly #1 ranked Hurricanes fall for the first time in 2021 against North Carolina 40-37 in OT. TarheelQB S. Pitts completing a 29 Yd TD pass to WR T. Jones with :05 left in the 4th quarter to tie the game.

10-0!

The Longhorns remain unbeaten as they knock off conference foe Oklahoma State. With #1 Miami falling to North Carolina they move up to #2 and become one of the few remaining undefeated teams.

YES!

Grant's play leads California to a 34-17 win over Stanford. This was a massive division win for California as they move up to #8 and take the lead in the PAC-12 North rankings and Stanford falls to #10.

VOLUNTEERS IN SHOCK
Carlson is disgusted with Tennessee's performance against unranked Vanderbilt. #21 Tennessee falls to 9-2 after losing to 4-8 Vandy 28-27.

FEELIN' IT!
#23 Minnesota notches a conference win against #18 Nebraska behind the arm of Sanders.

WHO?!
The #1 ranked Ball State Cardinals are 11-0 and are playing as well as anybody in the nation? Their offense is lead by MAC-Conference Superstar QB Keenan Tate. All eyes have been on him since leading Ball State to their 1st MAC Championship title and bowl game victory under former Head Coach C. Karter in 2018. Keenan Tate is a Heisman candidate and at 6'4'' 225 lbs he has the size and athleticism that has NFL scouts drooling. Texas fans are in uproar of the Cardinals positioning, with Ball State's most notable win coming against Auburn (6-5) when they defeated the Tigers 45-42.

Heisman Watch - Updated: Nov 21, 2021
NAMEPOSSCHOOLSEASON STATS
Keanu MaualugaHBHawaii2611 Yds, 26 TD
Lorenzo WynnQBClemson3836 Yds, 43 TD, 9 INT
Earl BattleHBTexas1702 Yds, 18 TD
Keenan TateQBBall State2825 Yds, 30 TD, 5 INT, 739 RYds, 9 TD
Pat GrantHBCalifornia1147 Yds, 11 TD

NCAA Football Rankings - BCS Rankings - Updated: Nov 21, 2021
RKLWTEAM (VOTES)WLPOINTS
12Ball State1101.000
24Texas1000.995
35LSU1010.989
48Houston1010.984
51Miami1010.976
610Clemson920.967
716California920.967
811Arizona State920.962
97Stanford920.952
1013Michigan830.947
1114UCF1010.943
1215Oregon920.929
133Bowling Green1010.921
1417Arizona830.909
1519Air Force1010.902
1620Alabama730.901
1721Iowa830.893
186Tennessee920.880
1923Hawaii920.877
2012Nebraska830.877
21--North Carolina740.866
2222USC740.865
23--Minnesota740.851
24--Northwestern740.840
259Notre Dame930.835

Last edited by War Daddy Rambo; 03-17-2018 at 02:41 AM.
Old 03-17-2018, 03:26 AM   #71
Rookie

War Daddy Rambo's Arena

2021, WK 14: #15 Arizona @ #7 ASU

Matchup Preview *|* November 27, 2021
@
#15 Arizona Wildcats
(8-3, 4-1 Away)
#7 Arizona State Sun Devils
(9-2, 6-0 Home)
32.7 (#34)Points Per Game35.5 (#19)
422.8 (#42)Total Offensive Yards461.1 (#13)
181.4 (#85)Passing Yards277.4 (#18)
241.5 (#25)Rushing Yards183.7 (#68)
29.6 (#71)Points Per Game21.3 (#6)
371.5 (#34)Total Yards Allowed348.4 (#16)
207.8 (#52)Passing Yards Allowed225.0 (#78)
163.6 (#25)Rushing Yards Allowed123.4 (#2)
Injury Report
FS - A. Koch / Broken Wrist
Season
Questionable
FB - M. Barclay / Torn Groin
Probable
Probable

QB - R. Rex / Pulled Hamstring
Probable
Game Notes
RIVALRY: "DUEL IN THE DESERT"

- Sun Devils on 2-game winning streak vs Wildcats
- Winner clinches PAC-12 South and plays in PAC-12 Championship
- ASU and Arizona are 6-2 in conference, 3-1 in division
- ASU and Arizona both lost to #10 Stanford and #22 USC
- Every Arizona L's are to Top 25 teams (#10 Stanford, #19 BAMA, #22 USC)

ARIZONA STATE SUN DEVIL RECRUITMENT VISITS:
- Ace Malone ☆☆☆☆ (#5 CB, #41 Nat) Phoenix, AZ
- Antonio Santana ☆☆☆ (#17 TE, #328 Nat) San Jose, CA
- Marshawn Butler ☆☆☆ (#44 TE, #822 Nat) Boca Rotan, FL
- Hiram Francis ☆☆☆ (#76 OLB, #998 Nat) Gunbarrel, CO

ANALYST + PRO PICKS:
- Arizona (Herbstreit, Galloway, Gronkowski)
- Arizona State (Corso, Sanders, Suggs)

RESULTS + BOX SCORE
Spoiler

Last edited by War Daddy Rambo; 03-17-2018 at 05:08 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2018, 01:16 PM   #72
Rookie

War Daddy Rambo's Arena

2021 Conference Championship Week

PAC-12 CHAMPIONSHIP
Matchup Preview *|* December 11, 2021
@
#6 Arizona State Sun Devils
(10-2, 7-2 PAC-12)
#7 California Golden Bears
(10-2, 7-2 PAC-12)
34.8 (#16)Points Per Game35.6 (#15)
459.1 (#14)Total Offensive Yards438.4 (#29)
194.4 (#55)Rushing Yards270.7 (#15)
264.7 (#26)Passing Yards167.8 (#99)
21.3 (#4)Points Per Game23.6 (#18)
346.8 (#11)Total Yards Allowed354.3 (#15)
125.5 (#2)Rushing Yards Allowed140.1 (#5)
221.3 (#77)Passing Yards Allowed214.2 (#60)
Injury Report
Questionable
HB - K. Donaldson / Dislocated Ankle
2 Weeks

LB - N. Blanks / Dislocated knee
Questionable

CB - E. Cooper / Partially torn PCL
Questionable
Game Notes
PAC-12 CHAMPIONSHIP

- REMATCH! These two teams met last season in the PAC-12 title game and ASU routed the Golden Bears 42-23 to capture their first ever PAC-12 championship trophy.

- 2006 was the last time CAL was crowned PAC-10 conference champions.

- CAL RB Pat Grant is a Heisman finalist (1785 Rushing Yds, 21 TD)

- ASU LB Gemara West will play.

- CAL All-American CB Eddie Cooper is recovering from a partially torn PCL. He is ruled questionable and will be game-time decision.

KEY PLAYERS (CAL)
HB P. Grant (1785 Rushing Yards, 21 TD)
WR A. Nicholson (55 Rec, 676 Yds, 5 TD)
RG B. Thomas (20 Pancakes, 7 sacks allowed)

KEY PLAYERS (ASU)
QB R. Rex (2577 Yards, 27 Total TD, 5 INT)
LT J. Ward (16 Pancakes, 4 sacks allowed)
SS M. Crenshaw (41 Tkls, 8 TFL, FF, INT, TD)

PAC-12 CHAMPIONSHIP RESULTS
Spoiler

2021 CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK

C-USA CHAMPIONSHIP
FAU (7-4) vs #23 Southern Miss (10-2)

AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIP
#18 USF (9-3) vs #10 Houston (10-2)

SEC CHAMPIONSHIP
#16 Tennessee (10-2) vs #3 LSU (11-1)

MOUNTAIN WEST CHAMPIONSHIP
#20 Air Force (10-2) vs #11 Hawaii (10-2)

ACC CHAMPIONSHIP
NC State (7-5) vs #4 Miami (11-1)

B1G TEN CHAMPIONSHIP
#12 Nebraska (9-3) vs #19 Ohio State (8-4)

MAC CHAMPIONSHIP
Bowling Green (10-2) vs #1 Ball State (12-0)

RESULTS
Spoiler

2021 HEISMAN WATCH - CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK
NAMEPOSSCHOOLSEASON STATS
Earl BattleHBTexas2196 Yds, 8.3 Avg, 32 Total TD
Keanu MaualugaHBHawaii2843 Yds, 6.4 Avg, 29 Total TD
Lorenzo WynnQBClemson4235 Yds, 57 Total TD, 12 INT
Pat GrantHBCalifornia1841 Yds, 22 TD
Keenan TateQBBall State3446 Yds, 44 Total TD, 6 INT

AND THE WINNER IS...
Spoiler

FULL AWARD LIST + ALL-AMERICANS:
Spoiler

Last edited by War Daddy Rambo; 03-18-2018 at 02:44 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »