Home

The Coaching Career of Jeremy Jones

This is a discussion on The Coaching Career of Jeremy Jones within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-09-2018, 08:32 PM   #1
YaBoyRobRoy

LopaKa's Arena

OVR: 7
The Coaching Career of Jeremy Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by LopaKa
First things first if you're reading this, thank you for taking the time to check this thread out! This will be a side project of mine which will feature NCAA Football 14. I will be following the coaching career of Jeremy Jones, who landed his first head coaching job at the University of South Alabama. The dynasty will begin in the 2017 season and I downloaded these rosters.

This dynasty will be different than my previous work, as it won't be as graphic-heavy as my usual reports. I will be taking more of a laid back approach with this one, as I plan on continuing my Hawai'i dynasty I have going on these boards. I plan on sticking with the BCS in this dynasty, to freshen things up a bit for myself.

I will also be using Timeetyo's NCAA 14 Relegation System. This system has me excited as things will always be changing with teams moving up and down.

Enjoy!

Last edited by LopaKa; 02-12-2018 at 05:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2018, 08:33 PM   #2
YaBoyRobRoy

LopaKa's Arena

Coach Hub / Yearly Recaps / Record Book / Trophy Case

Last edited by LopaKa; 02-09-2018 at 08:39 PM.
Old 02-09-2018, 08:34 PM   #3
YaBoyRobRoy

LopaKa's Arena

Recruiting Classes

Last edited by LopaKa; 02-09-2018 at 08:40 PM.
Old 02-09-2018, 08:34 PM   #4
YaBoyRobRoy

LopaKa's Arena

Last edited by LopaKa; 02-09-2018 at 08:42 PM.
Old 02-09-2018, 08:36 PM   #5
YaBoyRobRoy

LopaKa's Arena

Promotion - Relegation History

Last edited by LopaKa; 02-09-2018 at 08:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2018, 08:41 PM   #6
YaBoyRobRoy

LopaKa's Arena

Coaching Tree

Last edited by LopaKa; 02-09-2018 at 08:43 PM.
Old 02-09-2018, 08:43 PM   #7
YaBoyRobRoy

LopaKa's Arena

You are now free to post! Hope you guys enjoy!
Old 02-12-2018, 06:29 PM   #8
YaBoyRobRoy

LopaKa's Arena

A Welcome Change
College Football introduces a Promotion-Relegation system, starting in 2017.

Everything you know about College Football is about to change. Well, almost everything.

Beginning with the 2017 season NCAA Football will feature a Relegation system, similar to the format of the Premier League in soccer. This system will feature teams being promoted and also relegated at the end of nearly every season.

We will also pretend that the College Football Playoffs never existed, which means we will be sticking with the controversial BCS format. I decided to stick with this because i'm simply lazy and want to see the match-ups that the CPU comes up with.

The Relegation system will follow these simple guidelines: (thanks to Timeetyo for sharing his ideas)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeetyo
All teams have their own regional designation (W, C, SE, NE)

• 4 total tiers of promotion / relegation

• Each team is 'stuck' in its new tier after any promotion / demotion for 3 years. This is to stop the constant flop of borderline teams and lend some stability.

• From the Elite-tier, the lowest eligible team (see above) will be relegated to the High-tier.

• From the High-tier, the champion (if eligible – otherwise the next best eligible team) is promoted to the Elite-tier and the lowest eligible team is relegated to the Mid-tier.

• From the Mid-tier, the champion (if eligible – otherwise the next best eligible team) is promoted to the High-tier and if there is a team promoted into this division for the region, the lowest eligible team is relegated to the Low-tier. Note – this means only 2 total teams will be promoted as the NE & SE share the Sun Belt and the W & C share C-USA.

• From the Low-tier, the team with the best record (if eligible – otherwise the next best eligible team) is promoted to the Mid-tier. Note – this means only 1 total team will be promoted as all four regions share the Independents.

• The only exception to the normal promotion rules is if a team would otherwise begin the season ranked while in the 3 lower tiers. This can cause more than 1 team to be promoted in any given season and also overrides the 3 season lock for after moving up/down. Any pre-season ranked team will always be promoted to the top tier.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »