Home

#SWARM - The Reboot

This is a discussion on #SWARM - The Reboot within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2018, 10:28 AM   #249
MVP

moose141's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: #SWARM - The Reboot

Big win, though I definitely think you need to get the ball out of Walker's hands more often so he isn't running 25 times a game. He's shown a propensity to be injury prone and you don't have the QB depth to afford him getting hurt from just constant contact. That said, you could definitely pull the upset against Michigan State, they have plenty of playmakers on both sides of the ball but your team keeps improving and if you protect the football and can keep their offense off of the field, then you could definitely surprise them!

Pittsburgh Penguins - Pittsburgh Panthers - Pittsburgh Steelers - Pittsburgh Pirates - West Ham United
University of Pittsburgh Ice Hockey
Old 09-11-2018, 11:32 AM   #250
MVP

young22's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by moose141
Big win, though I definitely think you need to get the ball out of Walker's hands more often so he isn't running 25 times a game. He's shown a propensity to be injury prone and you don't have the QB depth to afford him getting hurt from just constant contact. That said, you could definitely pull the upset against Michigan State, they have plenty of playmakers on both sides of the ball but your team keeps improving and if you protect the football and can keep their offense off of the field, then you could definitely surprise them!
Yeah I plan on getting the ball out of Walker's hands. Last game was just tough because our blocking was not holding up on the pass, so Walker probably scrambled 10-12 times. I can't force feed Cox either, he's kinda injury prone himself. Brantley was pretty bad last game, I think he left the game and I forgot to mention it, actually. Definitely gonna protect Walker, don't want McKinley in there.

I feel like we could win this game. We would have to do what we did to Iowa: come out on fire and then just hold on for dear life. We probably won't go toe to toe with them like we did with Kansas State a couple years ago, but could be a good one. Gonna play it tonight most likely.

Thanks for checking in bro.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-14-2018, 11:43 PM   #251
MVP

young22's Arena

Just letting y'all know this is gonna be on hold for a bit. I am definitely not ditching this, it's gonna keep going, but right now I don't have a lot of free time. School's back, and it's still pretty warm where I'm at so I wanna enjoy the end of good weather while I still can. World Cup got me back into soccer, and I'm playing that and basketball at school this year so I've got practices and games for both of those. Not sure when the next game will be up, but the pace is probably gonna be slow until the winter months or whenever it starts to get real cold. I don't know if I'm gonna play ball over the winter (long story short I kinda lost my love for the game), so I'll have a ton of free time, ain't really much popping off during the winter cause don't nobody wanna go out in negative degree weather lol.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2018, 01:14 PM   #252
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by young22
Just letting y'all know this is gonna be on hold for a bit. I am definitely not ditching this, it's gonna keep going, but right now I don't have a lot of free time. School's back, and it's still pretty warm where I'm at so I wanna enjoy the end of good weather while I still can. World Cup got me back into soccer, and I'm playing that and basketball at school this year so I've got practices and games for both of those. Not sure when the next game will be up, but the pace is probably gonna be slow until the winter months or whenever it starts to get real cold. I don't know if I'm gonna play ball over the winter (long story short I kinda lost my love for the game), so I'll have a ton of free time, ain't really much popping off during the winter cause don't nobody wanna go out in negative degree weather lol.

Best of luck this basketball season and in school man. What position do you play on the court? I gave it up after middle school to focus on football. I was always tall so I was stuck at center, but got to play guard my last season and loved it. Kinda wish I would have stuck with it through HS sometimes, but I probably would have been riding the bench lol. My football skills were way better than basketball

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Major Boise State fan
Old 09-15-2018, 02:32 PM   #253
MVP

young22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet19
Best of luck this basketball season and in school man. What position do you play on the court? I gave it up after middle school to focus on football. I was always tall so I was stuck at center, but got to play guard my last season and loved it. Kinda wish I would have stuck with it through HS sometimes, but I probably would have been riding the bench lol. My football skills were way better than basketball

Thanks man. I play guard, I bounce between the 1 and the 2, but I'll probably play 1 for school cause I'm pretty easily the best player. Whatever tape I get, I'll send to schools but I haven't really been on my grind for ball lately.

Basketball isn't my best sport either, I'm much more gifted at soccer. Picked that back up and I'm better than guys that have been playing/training for years. Never got to play football competitively, but I'm pretty good when I play with my friends lol. I think I would have been a pretty good DB or wideout, I'm really fast. I was actually supposed to go train with the track coach at a university near me but I never hit him back up when the season came around.

Old 12-15-2018, 11:59 AM   #254
MVP

young22's Arena

Haven't been here in forever, but I felt that itch again! Michigan State game will be up in the next week or so, and I'll be back at this! #SWARM

Old 12-15-2018, 02:41 PM   #255
Pro

jpfine's Arena

Oh dude, I'm so glad this is coming back. I've been a lurker for a little bit, catching up on all the content and I'm excited for where Westlake can go in the upcoming years

Indy Eleven | Rutgers | NY Giants | Watford
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2018, 03:17 PM   #256
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Glad to see you’re back, you’ve been MIA with school and all lol. Hope all is well man!

Major Boise State fan

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »