Home

~~Lords of the Gridiron~~

This is a discussion on ~~Lords of the Gridiron~~ within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Based on how the teams look, Who wins the Super Bowl?
Seahawks 1 100.00%
Patriots 1 100.00%
Cowboys 0 0%
49ers 1 100.00%
Packers 1 100.00%
Giants 0 0%
Rams 0 0%
Colts 0 0%
Broncos 1 100.00%
Ravens 0 0%
Saints 1 100.00%
OTHER 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-05-2021, 04:28 PM   #785
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: ~~Lords of the Gridiron~~

2014 NFL DIVISIONAL

Hoyer leads BROWNS into AFC Championship with 34-9 crushing over TITANS...

RECAP

BELIEVELAND- The City of Cleveland has something to cheer about for the first time in many years. The Browns(13-4) are one step away from their first Super Bowl Appearence.

"I'm excited for everybody. The guys in the locker room and the fans of this City. They've been behind us all year long and we can't thank them enough." Browns Head Coach Mike Pettine stated.

The Browns crushed the Titans(13-5) 34-9 as Cleveland's Defense made life miserable for Titans Quarterback Jake Locker and company.

Locker was held to 234 yards and 3 Interceptions as the Titans never once saw the End Zone. Titans Kicker Maikon Bonani kicked 3 Field Goals.

The only 9 points Tennessee got.

"Terrible. Kicking Field Goals isn't going to win Games in the Playoffs. We put ourselves in a bad position when we couldn't score points. Tough loss for us to end our Season." Titans Head Coach Ken Whisenhunt said.

Cleveland(13-4) jumped out to a 10-6 lead into the half. Quarterback Brian Hoyer had 304 yards and 2 Touchdowns. Rookie RB Terrence West had 109 yards with a Touchdown.

He fumbled but the Titans failed to do anything with it thanks to the Browns stingy Defense.

"Had an opportunity but squandered it. That's on us." Whisenhunt stated.

With RB Shonn Greene on the sidelines, backup Leon Washington had 74 yards. Browns WR Josh Gordon had 3 catches for 113 yards with a Touchdown.

With the win, Cleveland(13-4) will now head to New England next week for the AFC Championship.

UP NEXT

Browns(13-4) @ Patriots(14-3) for AFC Championship Next Sunday...

Titans(13-5) head into their Off-Season Program...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2021, 05:08 PM   #786
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

2014 NFL DIVISIONAL

BEARS face toughest challenge yet, the defending Champions SEAHAWKS in Seattle....

Matchup Preview *|* January 11, 2015
@
Chicago Bears
(13-4, 5-3 Away)
Seattle Seahawks
(12-4, 8-0 Home)
Injury Report
DJ Williams(LB)
Broken Collarbone(IR)
Sidney Rice(WR)
Broken Collarbone(IR)
Game Notes
~~NFC Divisional~~

The Chicago Bears face their toughest challenge yet when they face the defending Champions, Seattle Seahawks at Century Link Field. Seattle has been a monster since last year with that Legion of Boom Defense and the Hawks were perfect at home this year. The Hawks will look to crush the Bears dreams of hosting the NFC Championship in Chicago. MVP Jay Cutler and the Monsters of the Midway will try to get past the defending Champions.
Old 04-06-2021, 09:43 PM   #787
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

2014 NFL DIVISIONAL

SEAHAWKS crush BEARS dreams on Game Winning Drive 25-24....

RECAP

Seattle, WA- The Chicago Bears(13-5) had the NFC Championship Game in their grasp but the "Never Say Die" Seahawks(13-4) snatched it away.

"It hurts. We got this far and let it slip away. That's on us. Seattle is a really good Team. Defending Champions for a reason. Pete Carroll is one hell of a Coach." Bears Head Coach Marc Trestman said.

The Bears were up 24-19 with 45 seconds left on the clock. Seahawks QB Russell Wilson led the Hawks down and thanks to a blown coverage by Chicago, Wilson found WR Jermaine Kearse wide open for the Game Winning Touchdown.

Seattle missed the 2PT Conversion and held a 1 point lead 25-24 with under 30 Seconds.

MVP Jay Cutler led Chicago down trying for a Game Winning Drive of his own. Seattle's Defense held and Chicago forced a 4th and 6 on Seattle's 46 yard line.

With 5 seconds left in the Game, Bears Kicker Robbie Gould attempted a 58 yarder to win but it sailed left.

The Seahawks(13-4) held on for the win 25-24 to end the Bears Season.

"Came down to the wire for us and we didn't flinch. Gotta tip your hat to Chicago though they been resilient all year long." Seahawks Head Coach Pete Carroll stated.

Seahawks Defensive Coordinator Dan Quinn had the Legion of Boom Defense give the Bears fits. Cutler still held his own with 308 yards and 3 Touchdowns.

Chicago never turned the ball over once.

Running Back Matt Forte had 87 yards as DA Bears wouldn't go down without a fight. Cutler's passes were swatted down constantly by the LoB Defense.

"Played very decent on Defense. Some things to work on for the NFC Championship against Dallas. Need to create Turnovers." Quinn stated.

Seahawks Quarterback Russell Wilson was pedestrian with 266 yards 1 Touchdown and a Interception.

But Wilson sent the 12's into a frenzy at Century Link with his Game Winning Touchdown Pass to Kearse.

Beast Mode lived up to his name again rushing for 139 yards. Wilson rushed for 32 yards and a Touchdown as the Seahawks took a 13-7 lead into Halftime.

UP NEXT

Seahawks(13-4) Host NFC Championship vs Cowboys(13-5) Next Sunday...

Bears(13-5) Head into their Off-Season Program...
Old 04-10-2021, 12:51 AM   #788
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

DENVER BRONCOS: Peyton Manning still unsure on future in the NFL....

1/11/15

Written By: Adam Schefter

As we prepare to head into "Championship Sunday" one of the main storylines in the NFL this Off-Season is the future of Broncos Quarterback Peyton Manning.

Denver is coming off a dismal 4-11-1 Season where the former MVP had one of his worst years in his Hall of Fame Career.

Manning was quoted right after the Season ended that he had no answer on his future with the Denver Broncos. It's being speculated that Manning may be considering retirement.

Denver is still open on welcoming their Quarterback back but Manning has yet to announce if he's returning or not.

The waiting Game continues in the Mile High City...
Old 04-10-2021, 01:13 AM   #789
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

DENVER BRONCOS: Hire Wade Phillips as Defensive Coordinator..

1/11/15

Broncos General Manager John Elway has announced today that the Broncos have hired Wade Phillips to be their new Defensive Coordinator.

"Today we have hired Wade Phillips to be our new Defensive Coordinator." Elway stated.

Phillips took 2014 off but was with the Houston Texans under Gary Kubiak as the Defensive Coordinator.

Phillips was with the Broncos as their Defensive Coordinator back in 1989 and was the Head Coach during the 1993-1994 Seasons.

He's also been Head Coach of the Dallas Cowboys and interim for the Texans.

"I'm excited to be back here in Denver. Very grateful for John (Elway) to give me the chance in helping turn the Broncos around. I know Peyton (Manning) is one of the all time Greats and I hope he returns as well. I'm more excited in being able to run the Defense and help make a monster. I can't wait to get to work." Phillips said.
Old 04-10-2021, 07:58 PM   #790
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

OAKLAND RAIDERS: Hire Mike Tice for Offensive Coordinator. ..

1/11/15

The Oakland Raiders have filled their Offensive Coordinator Position with the hire of Atlanta Falcons Offensive line Coach, Mike Tice.

Tice was the Falcone OL Coach this Season but with the dismissal of Mike Smith, Tice looked for opportunities elsewhere.

"Mike was a good candidate to run our Offense in our new ERA we're going into here in the Bay." Raiders Owner Mark Davis stated.

Tice has experience as Head Coach of the Minnesota Vikings back in 2002-2005. He was also an Assistant Head Coach with the Jaguars and was Chicago's Offensive Coordinator.

"Mike showed all he qualities we're looking for in a Offensive Coordinator. " Raiders General Manager Reggie Mckenzie said.

Oakland has already hired Jack Del Rio as their new Defensive Coordinator as the search for a new Head Coach is still on going.

"HAPPY to be here in Oakland. I'm excited to be apart of the new direction that Mark and Reggie have envisioned. I'm excited to get to run the Offense my way and work together with Jack and whoever they bring in as new Head Coach." Tice said.

Last edited by johnstone1987; 04-10-2021 at 08:24 PM.
Old 04-12-2021, 04:43 PM   #791
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

2014 NFL Championship Sunday PLAYOFFS:

-THE FINAL FOUR-

Seattle Seahawks(13-4) VS Dallas Cowboys(13-5)

Defending Champions Seattle Seahawks will look to end the Cowboys dream Season and get back to the Super Bowl. The Legion of Boom Defense has made opposing Quarterbacks struggle at times and the "Never Say Die" Seahawks have been known to never quit. Last week in the Divisional Round they crushed Chicago's Dreams on a Game Winning Touchdown pass from Russell Wilson. The Cowboys have made their first NFC Championship Game since 1995. Jason Garrett has his Boys looking to make the Super Bowl but must get past the Hawks in Seattle. Last time they came here back in Week 7 Dallas was crushed 41-7.

New England Patriots(14-3) VS Cleveland Browns(13-4)

Cleveland has made history winning the AFC North Division for the first time. Pettine's Brownies have also made the Playoffs for the first time since 2002. Last week the Browns crushed the Titans 34-9 and now sit one game shy of their first Super Bowl. Standing in the way? The Dynasty. The Pats will look to get to another Super Bowl in the Tom Brady ERA. They crushed the Chargers in a blizzard last week.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2021, 01:17 AM   #792
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

PITTSBURGH STEELERS: WR Chad Hall fires back at QB Ben Roethlisberger "Apologize or I'm moving on." " .

1/12/15

It's been no secret that the Pittsburgh Steelers have been a train wreck this Season as they stumbled to a 8-8 Record and missing the Playoffs for the third year in a row.

Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has thrown his Teammates under the bus after every loss. Receivers Antonio Brown and Chad Hall began calling their QB out.

Chad Hall inked a 2 year Deal to play for the Steelers and made a drastic impact his first year in the Steel City. Winning the AFC Best WR Award with 84 catches, 1,208 yards and 13 Touchdowns.

Now with a year left Hall is fed up with how the campaign went.

"It was just bad honestly. We won some games and everything was good. But then when we lost it was all our fault and never Ben's. In the huddle he scolded us for a interception he threw like it was our fault. He never once apologized to me or any of us. I got one year left on the Deal I signed but if Ben (Roethlisberger) doesn't want to reach out to me or us well then I'm going somewhere else. I won't even report to OTA's or Camp. I would like to be here in Pittsburgh and help the Steelers win a Super Bowl but if Ben wants to keep pointing fingers then trade me." Chad Hall stated.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »