Home

Tearz49ers Presents: The Herd Of Thunder (NCAA Football '14)

This is a discussion on Tearz49ers Presents: The Herd Of Thunder (NCAA Football '14) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2020, 03:43 PM   #201
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Tearz49ers Presents: The Herd Of Thunder (NCAA Football '14)

Will be fun to watch Adams,Woods and Carter grow together. Those 3 look like future stars.

How soon are you looking at moving conferences with USF, and are you looking at taking them to the ACC or possibly SEC, seems like either could be a fit with Florida schools already in them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2020, 11:09 PM   #202
Rookie

OVR: 0

Can't believe I only just found this dynasty report. Love it!
Old 05-14-2020, 11:01 AM   #203
MVP

Tearz49ers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce2223
Will be fun to watch Adams,Woods and Carter grow together. Those 3 look like future stars.

How soon are you looking at moving conferences with USF, and are you looking at taking them to the ACC or possibly SEC, seems like either could be a fit with Florida schools already in them.
Throw in DeMarkus Smith and we really do have a solid foundation to build the offense around.

I am in no rush to move just yet. Realistically, I think the move would come once we start to dominate our own conference, in terms of whether it will be to the SEC or ACC that is a tricky one both are good conferences right now, I kinda feel like we would take UCF with us if they don't get a move before we do (which is highly likely if they keep winning). It may come down to what conference is stronger when we are ready to make that move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldHossRadbourn
Can't believe I only just found this dynasty report. Love it!
Thanks man, always good to see a new face.
Old 05-16-2020, 12:40 PM   #204
Rookie

presentation is very nicely done, easy to follow. I am going to do a lot of catching up this week and start following Great work!
Old 05-28-2020, 03:35 PM   #205
MVP

Tearz49ers's Arena

Editors Note: So this is on hold for now. Why? Well, I imported the 2020-2021 schedule that was put out here on operation sports at the pre-season stage, whilst not feeling the need to check anything at the time, I have recently moved over to the PS3 emulator, and having used a few of the mods recently I decided to sim one of my spare files to the bowl games (to see the updated bowl logos) and it was there I noticed that the Sun Belt haven't had any conference games scheduled and therefore UL-Lafeyette are 2-1.

What this means is I may have to delete the season we have played so far, luckily I keep a spare file which is back at the end of last season. This will be the easiest option unless I can find a fix for the current file I am using.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2020, 11:08 AM   #206
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearz49ers
Editors Note: So this is on hold for now. Why? Well, I imported the 2020-2021 schedule that was put out here on operation sports at the pre-season stage, whilst not feeling the need to check anything at the time, I have recently moved over to the PS3 emulator, and having used a few of the mods recently I decided to sim one of my spare files to the bowl games (to see the updated bowl logos) and it was there I noticed that the Sun Belt haven't had any conference games scheduled and therefore UL-Lafeyette are 2-1.

What this means is I may have to delete the season we have played so far, luckily I keep a spare file which is back at the end of last season. This will be the easiest option unless I can find a fix for the current file I am using.
Fingers crossed for you bro, hope to see this continue
Old 06-05-2020, 02:35 PM   #207
Fan of real schools

Hellisan's Arena

OVR: 19

Sorry to hear about the file difficulty. That freaking sucks. I hope you decide to continue. The 'chise is freaking beautiful love the layout, pics, etc.
Old 08-05-2020, 12:13 AM   #208
Rookie

SEP1170's Arena

Fantastic dynasty bro. I love the graphics and how well everything is presented.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »