Home

Multi-Generational Journeyman | Vol. 2: Hudson Family | Madden 18 Player Career Mode

This is a discussion on Multi-Generational Journeyman | Vol. 2: Hudson Family | Madden 18 Player Career Mode within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-07-2019, 10:53 PM   #9
Pro

jpfine's Arena

OVR: 0
2017 Week 11: Washington Redskins (5-3-1) @ New Orleans Saints (5-4)

Heading into the game with a 2-game winning streak, the Redskins are looking to get closer and closer to a playoff spot with a win against the Saints.

After allowing a touchdown on the first drive, the Redskins were unable to get a score on their first drive. However, after a turnover by the Saints, the Redskins were able to get a field goal to decrease the lead.

In the second half, the Saints were able to score after the Redskins' drive stalled. However, after a spin move in the backfield, Sam Hudson took the ball to the house after a 73-yard run. The Redskins were able to cut it to a 3-point deficit after the two-point conversion was good. Washington grabbed their first lead of the game when Josh Norman took an interception 50 yards to the house. On the ensuing drive, the Redskins scored a field goal to seal the deal and give Washington a win away from home.

Washington Redskins 21, New Orleans Saints 14

WAS: 0 // 3 // 8 // 10
NO: 7 // 0 // 7 // 0

S. Hudson: 23 Car, 162 Yds, 1 TD

NFC East Standings
1. Philadelphia Eagles (8-2)
2. Washington Redskins (6-3-1)
3. Dallas Cowboys (5-5)
4. New York Giants (4-6)
Old 12-07-2019, 11:21 PM   #10
Pro

jpfine's Arena

2017 Week 13: Washington Redskins (6-3-2) @ Dallas Cowboys (6-5)

After a tie against the Giants, the Washington Redskins look to continue their unbeaten streak in their game against the Dallas Cowboys.

After a Cowboys field goal on the first drive, the Redskins were unable to get anything going. This gave the Cowboys a chance to increase their lead, which they did by scoring a touchdown. However, with under a minute to go, Sam Hudson broke off two huge runs, one of which went for a touchdown, to bring the Redskins back into the game before the half.

On the first drive of the second half, the rushing attack continued to be seemingly unstoppable for the Cowboys defense, as Hudson was able to grab his second rushing touchdown of the game. After a stop on defense by Redskins, Washington was able to run out the clock and grab another win on the road.

Washington Redskins 14, Dallas Cowboys 10

WAS: 0 // 7 // 7 // 0
DAL: 3 // 7 // 0 // 0

S. Hudson: 23 Car, 173 Yds, 2 TD

NFC East Standings
1. Philadelphia Eagles (9-3)
2. Washington Redskins (7-3-2)
3. Dallas Cowboys (6-6)
4. New York Giants (4-7-1)
Old 12-08-2019, 02:17 PM   #11
Pro

jpfine's Arena

2017 Week 17: Washington Redskins (9-4-2) @ New York Giants (6-8-1)

With a playoff spot already clinched, the outcome of the game against the Giants determines the seeding that the Redskins will get. With a win and an Eagles' loss, the Redskins will have home-field advantage in the Wildcard round. However, if the Redskins lose or the Redskins win and the Eagles win, the Redskins will be playing away for every single playoff round.

With a home-field advantage on the line, the Redskins were unable to get a touchdown, or any points for that matter, on their first drive after allowing a field goal. On their next drive, Washington was able to grab a field goal to even the score.

The Redskins were unable to score on their first drive of the second half, but they were able to chew out the clock and kick a field goal with 3 seconds to play. The field goal was good and it gave Washington a nail-biting 6-3 win against the Giants. The Eagles lost to the Cowboys, giving the Redskins the NFC East division title and the #4 seed.

Washington Redskins 6, New York Giants 3

WAS: 0 // 3 // 0 // 3
NYG: 3 // 0 // 0 // 0

S. Hudson: 24 Car, 113 Yds

NFC East Standings
1. Washington Redskins (10-4-2) – Y
2. Philadelphia Eagles (10-6)
3. Dallas Cowboys (7-9)
4. New York Giants (6-9-1)

Last edited by jpfine; 12-09-2019 at 08:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2019, 04:33 PM   #12
MVP

Nunyerbiz's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Multi-Generational Journeyman | Vol. 2: Hudson Family | Madden 18 Player Career M

Very interesting premise, I'll be following along. Just make sure to save the Detroit Lions until last. I'm pretty sure the Lions even winning a fictional Super Bowl with the great-great-grandson of a fictional football player will cause the spontaneous combustion of the Operation Sports servers leading to a devastating chain reaction that ends the internet as we know it.
Old 12-08-2019, 06:52 PM   #13
Pro

jpfine's Arena

Re: Multi-Generational Journeyman | Vol. 2: Hudson Family | Madden 18 Player Career M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunyerbiz
Very interesting premise, I'll be following along. Just make sure to save the Detroit Lions until last. I'm pretty sure the Lions even winning a fictional Super Bowl with the great-great-grandson of a fictional football player will cause the spontaneous combustion of the Operation Sports servers leading to a devastating chain reaction that ends the internet as we know it.
Noted. Do not end the internet. Glad to have you along for the ride! (:
Old 12-10-2019, 09:35 PM   #14
Pro

jpfine's Arena

Just wanted to give a little update, I won't be able to get any games in tonight, but I'll most likely be able to wrap up the playoffs either tomorrow or Thursday. I've had a lot of work due the past couple days, so I've been focusing on that rather than this, but I should be back to normal until this upcoming Monday when my finals begin. Next Thursday, we'll be back to normal for the foreseeable future and I'll be able to finish many seasons over winter break (at least that's the plan).
Old 12-10-2019, 09:38 PM   #15
Pro

jpfine's Arena

Probably should've put this all in one post, but it's alright.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpfine
Just wanted to give a little update, I won't be able to get any games in tonight, but I'll most likely be able to wrap up the playoffs either tomorrow or Thursday. I've had a lot of work due the past couple days, so I've been focusing on that rather than this, but I should be back to normal until this upcoming Monday when my finals begin. Next Thursday, we'll be back to normal for the foreseeable future and I'll be able to finish many seasons over winter break (at least that's the plan).
Also, I meant to add that I've decided to add a 4th generation to the family tree on the spreadsheet because I realized that it's going to be difficult to win the Super Bowl with each team that each person plays for when there's going to be 7 users trying to win it at the same time. Even though it's staggered, not everyone's going to win a Super Bowl in the first season with a new team, as shown by Sam Hudson. I doubt that we'll get past the Divisional round, let alone the Wildcard round, because the Eagles are difficult.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2019, 05:17 PM   #16
Pro

jpfine's Arena

2017 NFC Wild Card Playoff: Philadelphia Eagles (10-6) @ Washington Redskins (10-4-2)

In Sam Hudson's first ever playoff game in the NFL and the Redskins' first playoff game since 2015, Washington look to get revenge on the Eagles from earlier in the season and advance past the Wild Card round.

On the very first play from scrimmage after a turnover forced by the defense, Hudson took it to the house on a 33-yard rush. After getting pinned on the 3-yard line on the next drive, Hudson led the Redskins down the field and ended up scoring on an explosive 65-yard rush. However, the Eagles were able to score on their next drive, bringing the score within 7. On the first play of the second quarter, Hudson walked in for a 1-yard score, making it his first game with three touchdowns or more, completing the feat in just the first half. The Eagles scored a field goal, but the Redskins canceled it out by scoring a field goal of their own.

Hudson continued to have a break out day in the second half after driving down the field and scoring an 8-yard touchdown. Unfortunately, after two straight 3-and-outs, the Eagles scored a touchdown, bringing the game within two possessions. After the touchdown, the Redskins scored a field goal after chewing the clock out. The Redskins were able to move on to the Divisional round for the first time since 2005. The Redskins head to Atlanta to face the Falcons in the Divisional round.

Washington Redskins 34, Philadelphia Eagles 17

PHI: 7 // 3 // 0 // 7
WAS: 14 // 10 // 7 // 3

S. Hudson: 24 Car, 210 Yds, 4 TD

Playoff Results
Kansas City Chiefs 17, Jacksonville Jaguars 15
Seattle Seahawks 44, Detroit Lions 0
Buffalo Bills 35, Los Angeles Chargers 7
Washington Redskins 34, Philadelphia Eagles 17

Upcoming Games
Kansas City Chiefs (9-6-1) @ New England Patriots (14-2)
Washington Redskins (10-4-2) @ Atlanta Falcons (14-2)
Buffalo Bills (12-4) @ Baltimore Ravens (12-3-1)
Seattle Seahawks (12-4) @ Minnesota Vikings (12-3-1)

Last edited by jpfine; 12-12-2019 at 07:12 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »