Home

Wisconsin State Porcupine Football (NCAA 14)

This is a discussion on Wisconsin State Porcupine Football (NCAA 14) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2020, 12:02 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Wisconsin State Porcupine Football (NCAA 14)

Moose141 is probably the guy to talk to, as far as OS posters, he has by far the best dynasty that includes total game footage of his game on Youtube. But good job with your first attempt. It really does add another level to following a team. I really enjoy following teams like Death Valley State, Mooses' Pitt Panthers, and rewatching old footage of the Panda's and Kalispel Warhawks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2020, 01:04 PM   #26
MVP

moose141's Arena

OVR: 2

Responded to your DM!

Pittsburgh Penguins - Pittsburgh Panthers - Pittsburgh Steelers - Pittsburgh Pirates - West Ham United
University of Pittsburgh Ice Hockey
Old 05-22-2020, 03:17 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

Old 05-22-2020, 04:18 PM   #28
Rookie

Week 5, 2042 National Games of Note

Huskies Continue to Flex #4 Washington faced another Top 25 opponent this week as #20 Notre Dame came to Seattle. The Huskies racked up 493 yards in an impressive 34-27 win. The Argument could be made that Washington has the most impressive resume in the country so far in this young season.

Arkansas Finally Falls The Razorbacks had an impressive start to the season, going 4-0 including a win over Tennessee in Knoxville, but the Hogs may have run out of gas as they faced another ranked team. This time, 2041 CFP participant #23 Texas A&M came into Fayetteville and led throughout, racking up a 26-15 Victory. Arkansas is still a strong contender in the SEC, though, with a 3-0 conference mark.

Vols back on Track in Top 10 Showdown Speaking of #8 Tennessee, they didn't let the week 3 loss to Arkansas derail their season. After a victory over Florida last week, the Volunteers welcomed #9 Auburn to Rocky Top, scoring 14 points in the final frame, including a go ahead score with :49 left to secure the 28-21 win in a huge SEC matchup.

Defending Champs 2-3 The hits just keep coming for defending National Champions LSU. The #21 Tigers fell to 2-3 with a 23-14 loss to Mississippi State. It's probably safe to say they won't be defending their title. This also means that neither of the past two national champions are above .500 this season (Wisconsin State is 2-2 after a loss at Penn State)
Old 05-22-2020, 04:27 PM   #29
Rookie

Porcupines Land Top Priority Recruit for 2043

We've talked about it before, but Wisconsin State's offense is desperately lacking the blow the top off the defense deep threat. That problem may be solved with this weekend's commitment of Jaden Bradley out of Cornelius, OR. Bradley is the #17 WR in the class of 2043, and stands 6'5", 215 pounds while carrying a four star rating. What makes Bradley so unique is his combination of size and speed. He's got a very big frame to go along with his blazing speed, and he's going to be a nightmare for any DB to match up against. Bradley is a legit Top 100 talent, checking in at #79 in the 247 composite rankings, and is also ranked the #1 prospect in the state of Oregon. We've been told that Bradley was the #1 overall target on the coaching staff's board, so this is a huge, huge get for the Porcupines.

Last edited by joshuahuskers; 05-22-2020 at 05:16 PM.
Old 05-22-2020, 04:39 PM   #30
Rookie

Porcs Making Change at QB

Big News out of Kenosha today. Wisconsin State head football coach James Brutus announced on Thursday that sophomore quarterback Calvin Upshaw, and not Junior Michael Hyatt will start Saturday's game at Northwestern. Hyatt has struggled mightily this season, throwing only 3 touchdowns to 11 interceptions in four games this year, leading the Porcs to a 2-2 record. Hyatt was benched in the first half against Penn State last week after throwing an interception on his first pass attempt of the game, but came back in two series later, going on to throw two more interceptions. Upshaw completed 5/8 passes for 44 yards and a pick in his only action of the season against the Nittany Lions.

"Mike knows what he needs to do - he needs to take care of the football," explained Brutus at his final weekly press briefing before Saturday's contest. "He hasn't done that, and he knows it. We need to go with whoever we think gives us the best chance to win football games, and right now that's Calvin. That's not to say it'll be Calvin for the rest of the season or anything, but right now that's who we're going with because that's who we think we have the best chance to win with."

Upshaw's first start will come as the Porcupines desperately need a win to keep up in the Big Ten West race. They'll face a Wildcats team which is also in desperate need of a victory, as Northwestern has started 1-4 this season. Saturday's game kicks at 8:00 PM.

Last edited by joshuahuskers; 05-22-2020 at 05:04 PM.
Old 05-26-2020, 08:37 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 1

It's cool that you kept up with this after all these years. I have them in my continuing dynasty, but the Porcs can't seem to get it going. I think they are like 103-197 overall or something and just 1-11 in my 164th season. I play against occasionally.

Carry on, Porcs!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2020, 10:20 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by husker_blitz
It's cool that you kept up with this after all these years. I have them in my continuing dynasty, but the Porcs can't seem to get it going. I think they are like 103-197 overall or something and just 1-11 in my 164th season. I play against occasionally.

Carry on, Porcs!

Thanks for checking in, man. It’s been a while! Sounds like the version of the Porcs in your dynasty need to hire their “Scott Frost” to bring them to prominence. But I will say I’m honored that they’re even included in your NCAA universe. Glad to hear you’re still playing with the Prairie Dogs as well!

Don’t be a stranger!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »