Home

It Splits The Uprights...The story of kicker Sebastian Tucker (superstar M11 PS2)

This is a discussion on It Splits The Uprights...The story of kicker Sebastian Tucker (superstar M11 PS2) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2021, 11:30 PM   #17
Rookie

Chyli's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: It Splits The Uprights...The story of kicker Sebastian Tucker (superstar M11 PS2)

Its November 8th, and we got done playing the Panthers the other night. The gameplay was drawn up well and well executed by our team. We we ahead 24-7 at the half. Jeremy Shockey caught a 2-yard pass from Daniel, but left for the locker room right after with an unknown injury as he got drilled hard in the hip after the catch. Chase Daniel went down with an injury on the next drive, but third string quarterback Sean Canfield tossed a 6-yard score to Colston to make it the 24-7 score.

Our defense only gave up 10 more points as we sacked Matt Moore 4 times in the second half; led by Sedrick Ellis with 2, Alex Brown with 1 and Vilma with 1. Hartley kicked in a pair of field goals to end with a 30-17 victory.

Reggie Bush got the offensive game ball for 139 yards on 24 attempts, 1 TD

Jonathan Vilma for the defensive game ball with 9 tackles (3 for loss), 1 sack, 1 forced fumble.

Back to the grind I go after a day off, we are in ‘playoff mode’
Old 01-08-2021, 11:56 PM   #18
Rookie

Chyli's Arena

Re: It Splits The Uprights...The story of kicker Sebastian Tucker (superstar M11 PS2)

Just found out that Jeremy Shockey suffered a dislocated hip last week on the hit he took. He is gonna be out for the season, moving David Thomas and Ed flow rookie Jimmy Graham up the depth chart. I haven’t heard any talk of signing other right ends to fill the void, but I suppose that’s up to the general manager to determine.

This week the team is on our bye week, giving mea couple days off. Maybe I can Skype with mom and dad?
Old 01-09-2021, 12:15 AM   #19
Rookie

Chyli's Arena

Just got done having a Skype with mom and dad. They are doing good, they’ve traveled a couple times since I’ve been drafted. They went to the Oregon coast before winter came. They said Lincoln City and the beach were both beautiful. They found some pretty handblown glass shops and bought something as a souvenir.

Mom got into scrapbooking, and is saving up all the stories she ever finds about me, it started with the interview I did last week. She’s crazy, but I love her.

Dad went fishing towards the end of September with some old retired buddies, didn’t catch nothing but had a good time though.

I miss them, I’ll have to see them in the off-season for sure.

Next up us versus the Seahawks in Louisiana. It will be tough, they have an explosive offense, they are fighting in the NFC West.

Last edited by Chyli; 01-09-2021 at 12:18 AM.
Old 01-09-2021, 12:23 AM   #20
Rookie

Chyli's Arena

We lost a close one at home and fell to 6-4 on the year. Hasselbeck was on punt in the first half, throwing long touchdown passes to Deon Butler and Houshmandzadeh. We put up 13 points in the e first half on a Pierre Thomas run and pair of field goals. Seatttle kicked a late field goal to go up 16-13 at the half.

Our defense played well, but we miss Brees’ leadership and talent on the field. We lost 26-20, because our offense couldn’t move the ball for beans. The rest of the year will be ‘pins and needles’ until we get our offensive playmakers back.
Old 01-09-2021, 12:29 AM   #21
Rookie

Chyli's Arena

We have a quick turnaround as we play Thanksgiving Day versus the Dallas Cowboys. My agent informed me I have an interview on Wednesday the 24th, so I look forward to that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2021, 12:35 AM   #22
Rookie

Chyli's Arena

Last night was a solid win for our team, we played from start to finish...”60 minutes of football” as Coach Payton says. Our defense gave up a pair of touchdowns in the first and third quarter. Our team scored in bunches in the second half to put the game away.

Bush got a pair of rushing touchdowns, but Garret Hartley was the man today. He went 3/3 in field goals and 3/3 on extra points accounting for 12 of our points.

Reggie Bush got the offensive game ball, rushing for 128 yards on 25 attempts, 2 rushing touchdowns while catching 3 balls for 24 yards

Jonathan Vilma got the defensive game ball for 2 tackles and 2 sacks.
Old 01-09-2021, 12:54 AM   #23
Rookie

Chyli's Arena

My practices aren’t going that well. I’m barely able to make long 40-yard attempts. My leg strength isn’t were I want it to be, and I’m worried the I may be expendable since Garrett Hartley has been so dominant this year.

We face the Bengals this week, in Cincinnati. If we win, we will be one game closer to clinching the NFC South. At least I haven’t been called into the office yet so there’s hope for me yet.
Old 01-09-2021, 01:00 AM   #24
Rookie

Chyli's Arena

The game was a nail biter, as we barely escaped Cincinnati with a win. We went into the locker room at the half down 14-7. Carson Palmer was effective by throwing for two touchdowns.

We came back in the second half though as Reggie Bush ran for a touchdown in the third and fourth quarter to eek out the victory. Our defense picked off Palmer on his last drove to seal the deal.

The offensive game ball went to Reggie Bush, who ran for 107 yards on 27 attempts, scoring all 3 touchdowns for us.

The defensive game ball went to Tracy Porter for his 2 tackles and game-winning interception.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »