Home

Any FM-related questions? Ask them here

This is a discussion on Any FM-related questions? Ask them here within the Football Manager forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Football Manager
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Demo Available Now, Features Kick-Off Mode and VOLTA Football - Post Your Impressions Here
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 07-25-2013, 03:16 PM   #73
Please don't go.

cooldude's Arena

OVR: 15
Location: One of The World's Leaders in Crude Oil: Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada
Re: Any FM-related questions? Ask them here

Something I don't think I've seen in the game but maybe others have: Do matches(I'm thinking European) ever get moved to a different stadium do to other stadiums not meeting requirements?

Real-life examples: FC Nordjaelland playing their home Champions League matches in Copenhagen last season. Rubin Kazan playing their home leg against Chelsea in the Europa League in Moscow.
Old 07-25-2013, 03:22 PM   #74

Bruins's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldude
Something I don't think I've seen in the game but maybe others have: Do matches(I'm thinking European) ever get moved to a different stadium do to other stadiums not meeting requirements?

Real-life examples: FC Nordjaelland playing their home Champions League matches in Copenhagen last season. Rubin Kazan playing their home leg against Chelsea in the Europa League in Moscow.
Yup, that'll happen. Can't think of any examples off the top of my head, but I know it happens.
Old 07-25-2013, 05:02 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 2

I was comparing modes lately and noticed in Regular Full Simulation Mode you have the option for the database to be filled with random generated players and their names. I was wondering if the same can be done for FMC. I like the idea of a fantasy setting. I tend to play with MLS and Seria A. Unless there is a Database I can download somewhere. Thanks Guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2013, 06:13 PM   #76

Suntan Superman's Arena

OVR: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldude

Yup happens all the time when I get Viborg to Europe/UCL

Thank You, Arsene Wenger
Old 07-26-2013, 07:22 AM   #77
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NICKD83
I was comparing modes lately and noticed in Regular Full Simulation Mode you have the option for the database to be filled with random generated players and their names. I was wondering if the same can be done for FMC. I like the idea of a fantasy setting. I tend to play with MLS and Seria A. Unless there is a Database I can download somewhere. Thanks Guys.
good question - i dont actually play FMC as its not extensive enough for me. One thing to remember is when you get the option of having randomly generated players. They will sit on top of previous real players. They normally have a few similar attributes, like age and ability. So if you're Man Utd and you have randoms, you'll notice a 39 year old Scotsman who is eerily similar to Ryan Giggs

Another thing is i dont think they change some IDs, so if you have a mega facepack, and start a new game with randomised/generated players, in the news feed you'll see some players with the face of the ID they are using - bit weird
Old 07-26-2013, 09:23 PM   #78
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyfantastic
good question - i dont actually play FMC as its not extensive enough for me. One thing to remember is when you get the option of having randomly generated players. They will sit on top of previous real players. They normally have a few similar attributes, like age and ability. So if you're Man Utd and you have randoms, you'll notice a 39 year old Scotsman who is eerily similar to Ryan Giggs

Another thing is i dont think they change some IDs, so if you have a mega facepack, and start a new game with randomised/generated players, in the news feed you'll see some players with the face of the ID they are using - bit weird
Thanks for your input. I know that there is no instant result feature in the full sim mode something that I like.
Old 07-29-2013, 08:36 PM   #79
Rookie

Dynastium's Arena

OVR: 1

Do stats change depending on what league you're in? Like, if a guy has a 20 pace in League 2, does it change if he goes to the EPL?
EPL: Arsenal
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
Old 07-29-2013, 08:40 PM   #80

Bruins's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynastium
Do stats change depending on what league you're in? Like, if a guy has a 20 pace in League 2, does it change if he goes to the EPL?
Nope.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Football Manager »