Home

Any FM-related questions? Ask them here

This is a discussion on Any FM-related questions? Ask them here within the Football Manager forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Football Manager
Draft Day Sports: College Basketball 2019 Review (PC)
Which Four Modern NFL Teams Would Dominate NFL Street?
How Kyler Murrayís Decision Impacts MLB The Show and Madden NFL 20

Old 05-18-2018, 12:20 AM   #449
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Any FM-related questions? Ask them here

Thinking about picking up a switch to get fm touch 18... anyone playing it on the switch? How many leagues can the switch run at one time? How many national teams are manageable (like is it the usual bigger countries? Or can you manage small countries like Cuba, Bermuda, etc etc)?
Old 05-18-2018, 11:31 AM   #450
Merci, monsieur Wenger

Suntan Superman's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNCftbl2016
Thinking about picking up a switch to get fm touch 18... anyone playing it on the switch? How many leagues can the switch run at one time? How many national teams are manageable (like is it the usual bigger countries? Or can you manage small countries like Cuba, Bermuda, etc etc)?
I don't know if Touch is changed at all for the switch, but on the regular Touch it's 3 leagues. Also I just checked, and you're not able to manage national teams, at least on the tablet version. YMMV on the Switch.

Thank You, Arsene Wenger
Old 05-18-2018, 12:49 PM   #451
Zac
Just 1 more game...

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

The switch version is an exact port of the touch version on pc/tablet. Nothing changed, nothing new. And its not a great version of the game to be honest.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2018, 04:33 PM   #452
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
The switch version is an exact port of the touch version on pc/tablet. Nothing changed, nothing new. And its not a great version of the game to be honest.
Honestly Iíve never played the PC version.. as someone thatís exclusively only played the mobile version on my phone, Iím very much enjoying the touch version on switch! Itís a whole lot more challenging... especially starting at a small club and trying to scout and sign players... it find that far more challenging on fm touch. Iím enjoying the challenge and how in-depth the touch version is compared to what Iím used to. Eventually I plan to get the PC version when I get a better computer. But I rate the touch version pretty well

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Football Manager »