Home

FM 2015 - Who will you start off with?

This is a discussion on FM 2015 - Who will you start off with? within the Football Manager forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Football Manager
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Demo Available Now, Features Kick-Off Mode and VOLTA Football - Post Your Impressions Here
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 06-14-2015, 05:25 PM   #17
Yo Adrian!

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: FM 2015 - Who will you start off with?

If you've played FM before, some of this might be obvious. Otherwise, I hope this is helpful in some way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
If starting unemployed, how is your coaching self rated?
You can rate yourself however you like. However, this will impact what kinds of jobs you'll be able to get.

Quote:
How long is the wait, typically?
Depends on how many leagues you have loaded and what ratings/specifications you gave your manager. If you start as a low rated manager, you'll want to have the lower tiers of at least one nation loaded to have a better chance at scoring a job. This is what I do and I load a lot of leagues(though I have a rather high power computer that can handle the load).

My most recent save started unemployed, terrible ratings with no coaching badges and Sunday League experience. Started in June 2014 and had a job in the 5th tier of England in October.

Quote:
For the most realism, am I best to start with the default database, or is there one that starts with 2015?
I don't think you can start in 2015, but you could just set your manager to go on vacation until whatever date you want to start at. Especially if you're starting unemployed, you can just wait to start applying for jobs once you've reached your desired date in 2015.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Football Manager »