Home

Two Long Term FM19 Stories - Daily Video Updates

This is a discussion on Two Long Term FM19 Stories - Daily Video Updates within the Football Manager forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Football Manager
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2018, 12:05 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Two Long Term FM19 Stories - Daily Video Updates

Welcome to Season 3 Episode 3 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status!

In this episode, there's the looming issue of a board takeover in progress. We also play two big games on the pitch. First against Bournemouth in the Checkatrade Trophy, before facing our FIFA 19 side, Crewe Alexandra. Find out how the action unfolds by clicking here.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday. There's also a new video from FIFA 19 Career Mode with Crewe Alexandra every Friday.

Thanks for watching!
Old 12-03-2018, 11:53 AM   #10
Rookie

Welcome to Season 3 Episode 5 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status!

Today, it's the return fixture of my personal grudge match, as we face our first club, Hemel Hempstead, who sacked us after just 3 months at the start of this story! Can we complete the double over our former employer? Click here to find out.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday. There's also a brand new video from FIFA 19 Career Mode every Friday.

Thanks for watching!
Old 12-03-2018, 12:05 PM   #11

Suntan Superman's Arena

OVR: 11

You'll probably get more if you posted it here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2018, 11:37 AM   #12
Rookie

Welcome to Season 3 Episode 4 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! In this episode, we face Portsmouth in a tough FA Cup tie, before facing Morecambe in a relegation six pointer! Check it out by clicking here.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday. There's also a new video from FIFA 19 Career Mode every Friday!

Thanks for watching!
Old 12-04-2018, 03:13 PM   #13
Timo time

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suntan Superman
You'll probably get more if you posted it here
Didn't even acknowledge your post lol. Looks like the FM forum has our very own tonyj
Old 12-04-2018, 03:43 PM   #14

Suntan Superman's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDakHusker
Didn't even acknowledge your post lol. Looks like the FM forum has our very own tonyj
A.) I didn't know about tonyj, but I'm excited for this new era.

B.) I didn't expect acknowledgment, I believe this user is only here to try and get views, not to be part of our wonderful FM community of addicts.
Old 12-04-2018, 03:50 PM   #15
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

I've ignored this user because I don't want to see his youtube spam-vertising. Yet for some reason I still see this topic. And it annoys me. Shouldn't his topics be hidden if he is ignored.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2018, 11:48 AM   #16
Rookie

Icon14 Re: Two Long Term FM19 Stories - Daily Video Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suntan Superman
A.) I didn't know about tonyj, but I'm excited for this new era.

B.) I didn't expect acknowledgment, I believe this user is only here to try and get views, not to be part of our wonderful FM community of addicts.

Thanks for your advice.

I have no intention of spamming, I've been involved/posting on various FM forums for years & have always enjoyed the interaction/thoughts of like minded people. I post my save updates in FM forums because they are people in the past that have been like minded and may enjoy it.

The title states 'daily video updates' to clearly state what this thread is, if people aren't interested in it then ignore it. I'll still be on FM forums interacting with other threads & don't mind if nobody clicks the links. I make the videos for enjoyment because I love playing FM & it gives me a chance to interact with other and show them the save I would be playing anyway. No issues with anyone, but a much better use of time to ignore this thread and interact with other people's that you enjoy more, that's what has always made the FM community enjoyable for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Football Manager »