Home

Two Long Term FM19 Stories - Daily Video Updates

This is a discussion on Two Long Term FM19 Stories - Daily Video Updates within the Football Manager forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Football Manager
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-23-2018, 02:47 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon14 Two Long Term FM19 Stories - Daily Video Updates

I've started two very different long term FM19 stories, providing daily video content over the next 11/12 months.

Firstly, 'The Head Coach' - where we take the LLM journeyman road to glory but under the restrictions of the modern Director of Football model, with no say in transfers, contracts or staff. We have to work with what we're given and try to make it to the top of the game, by attracting interest from higher reputation clubs for our work. Check this story out so far by clicking here.

Also from FM19, try my brand new story 'Part Of The Furniture' - where we try to take a team from non league obscurity to legendary status. This year we take Vanarama National League South side Torquay United, with the aim of winning all 6 big trophies at the top of the English & European game! Catch up with this series so far by clicking here.

Follow both stories on my YouTube channel with daily FM19 content at 4.30pm. Thanks for giving it a try!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2018, 12:01 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Two Long Term FM19 Stories - Daily Video Updates

Welcome to Season 3 Episode 1 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status!

In this episode, we're starting season 3 with fresh optimism, as we play our first game of the season after assessing our DoF's summer business. Can we go a full season without being sacked? Find out by clicking here.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday. There's also a brand new video from FIFA 19 Career Mode every Friday!

Thanks for watching!
Old 11-25-2018, 11:36 AM   #3
Rookie

Welcome to Season 2 Episode 9 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! We're in the National league playoff final at Wembley and face Forest Green Rovers for a place in the Football League! Can we do it? Find out by clicking here.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday. There's also a new video from FIFA 19 Career Mode every Friday.

Thanks for watching!
Old 11-27-2018, 04:09 AM   #4
Rookie

Welcome to Season 3 Episode 2 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status!

Today, it's time for the first personal grudge match of the series, as we face our first club, Hemel Hempstead, who sacked us after just 3 months at the start of this story! Can we get revenge against our former employer? Click here to find out.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday.

Thanks for watching!
Old 11-27-2018, 11:44 AM   #5
Rookie

Welcome to Season 3 Episode 1 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! In this episode, we take a detailed look at our summer transfers & play our first game back in the football league against Stevenage. Will we be able to cope in the EFL? Find out by clicking here.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday.

Thanks for watching!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2018, 11:52 AM   #6
Rookie

Welcome to Season 3 Episode 3 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today we're back to reality as we face Welling, with our early season form dwindling fast! Check it out by clicking here.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday. There's also new content from FIFA 19 Career Mode every Friday.

Thanks for watching!
Old 11-29-2018, 11:36 AM   #7
Rookie

Welcome to Season 3 Episode 2 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! In this episode, we take you through our panicked thoughts on transfer deadline day, before facing Ipswich in the Checkatrade trophy. Check it out by clicking here.

A big thanks for watching as always!
Old 12-01-2018, 12:04 PM   #8
Rookie

Welcome to Season 3 Episode 4 of my FM19 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today we face a tough game against league leaders Dulwich Hamlet, after welcoming a hero from this save to the club. Check it out by clicking here.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday. There's also a brand FIFA 19 Career Mode video every Friday.

Thanks for watching!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Football Manager »