Home

Easy Come Easy Golf Nintendo Switch

This is a discussion on Easy Come Easy Golf Nintendo Switch within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
Undisputed Beta Impressions - Now I Just Want It More
Draft Day Sports: Pro Football 2023 Review - Another Winner
Five Wrestlers Who Should Replace CM Punk on the AEW Fight Forever Cover
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2022, 12:00 AM   #1
graphic artist
 
C.J.S.'s Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: US
Posts: 439
Easy Come Easy Golf Nintendo Switch

this has a real time analog swing. I think it's a great design for control of your swing giving ability to play lots of different shots.



Last edited by C.J.S.; 10-03-2022 at 11:09 AM.
C.J.S. is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2022, 04:24 PM   #2
Rookie
 
longway911's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Nov 2003
Re: Easy Come Easy Golf Nintendo Switch

Anyone check this out yet? I loved playing Hot Shots golf on my PS Vita ages ago, this game looks like it might scratch the same itch with the added benefit of me being able to play a sweet golf game in handheld mode on my Switch.

For those that have checked this game out, are you using the three click swing or analog swing?
longway911 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 04:52 PM   #3
Rookie
 
longway911's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Nov 2003
Re: Easy Come Easy Golf Nintendo Switch

One more thing, wtf is with this word salad of a game title??? Is this really the best they could come up with or did they run this through a babbelfish translator fifty times and end up on this name?

If I didn't know this game was made by Clap Hanz I would have assumed this game was some shovelware BS on the Switch e-store.
longway911 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 07:21 PM   #4
graphic artist
 
C.J.S.'s Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: US
Posts: 439
Re: Easy Come Easy Golf Nintendo Switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by longway911
One more thing, wtf is with this word salad of a game title??? Is this really the best they could come up with or did they run this through a babbelfish translator fifty times and end up on this name?

If I didn't know this game was made by Clap Hanz I would have assumed this game was some shovelware BS on the Switch e-store.
yeah, the name is crap. but the real time analog swing is what all golf games should have IMO. this lets you get the touch for short game.
C.J.S. is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2022, 07:07 PM   #5
MVP
 
lowpaiddonkey10's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Re: Easy Come Easy Golf Nintendo Switch

Doesn't look too bad probably plays a decent game but why do the golfers have to run down the fairway?
lowpaiddonkey10 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2022, 09:44 AM   #6
Hunting number 12
 
countryboy's Arena
 
OVR: 62
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Greenville, IN
Posts: 49,610
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Easy Come Easy Golf Nintendo Switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowpaiddonkey10
Doesn't look too bad probably plays a decent game but why do the golfers have to run down the fairway?


Itís traditional ClapHanz/Hot Shots gameplay, the golfers have always run after the ball.

And unless they toss a dud, I imagine it will play an exceptional game of golf like each iteration of the series.


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
__________________
I can't shave with my eyes closed. Meaning each day, I have to look at myself in the mirror and respect who I see.

I miss the old OS

There are two things you can't get back in this world; time and money. Spend both wisely

Louisville|Cardinals
countryboy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2022, 03:09 PM   #7
MVP
 
lowpaiddonkey10's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Re: Easy Come Easy Golf Nintendo Switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Itís traditional ClapHanz/Hot Shots gameplay, the golfers have always run after the ball.

And unless they toss a dud, I imagine it will play an exceptional game of golf like each iteration of the series.


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Actually they haven't. I have every Hot Shots and Clap Hanz game and this is a new development.
lowpaiddonkey10 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2022, 07:35 PM   #8
MVP
 
OnlookerDelay's Arena
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Rock Hill, SC
Re: Easy Come Easy Golf Nintendo Switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowpaiddonkey10
Actually they haven't. I have every Hot Shots and Clap Hanz game and this is a new development.
Wonder why Clap Hanz hasn't developed a new Hot Shots/Everybody's Golf game for the PS5? I'd love to see one with a real time analog swing, which unfortunately they didn't apparently offer for Easy Come Easy Golf.
__________________
Duke Football? Hell yes it's Duke Football! --- Coach Cutcliffe
OnlookerDelay is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:51 AM.
Top -