Home

All the updates are about WII !

This is a discussion on All the updates are about WII ! within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-02-2010, 08:21 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
All the updates are about WII !

When are we going to get info about ps3 version of TW11 ? I don't have a Wii and don't plan on getting it. The ps3 and the Move will have better options and the game comes out in a little over a month. Come on EA, give us ps3 users some love.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2010, 09:32 PM   #2
MVP

OnlookerDelay's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: All the updates are about WII !

I feel your pain... there's something very peculiar going on behind the scenes with the PS3 and 360 versions, IMO. I'm think that once the full information comes out about these two versions, we'll probably be better able to understand why the delay was necessary. It's awfully frustrating to sit back and watch all the news breaking about the Wii version, yet we haven't even seen a clip of True View in action on the PS3 or 360??
Old 05-02-2010, 09:57 PM   #3
Stop the Nonsense

fsufan4423's Arena

OVR: 36

I totally agree, you would think with the Wii being a family oriented console it would be different.

I would say most PS3 and 360 owners are hardcore gamers and don't care too much in what's going on with Tiger.

Maybe we'll get some info after the PSP and Iphone details are released.

3 national championships 3 Heisman Trophy winners 16 ACC Championships 14 straight AP top fives

2014 BCS National Champions
Old 05-03-2010, 12:26 AM   #4
Rookie

What I want to find out about Tiger for the ps3 is what courses are on the disc, what DLC they are planning to come out with, and will DLC be able to be used for career mode and create a course. I"d like to have tour season go on for 30 or so tournaments with the majors changing every year. Its tough playing the same course for the same tournament each and every season. Give us an option to create a tournament from the available courses to make the season take longer to finish.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:22 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunjuan2000
When are we going to get info about ps3 version of TW11 ? I don't have a Wii and don't plan on getting it. The ps3 and the Move will have better options and the game comes out in a little over a month. Come on EA, give us ps3 users some love.
I have an idea as to why there is a delay, but I can't reveal what it is. If it is what I think it might be, it is HUGE (in a good way). Sorry I can't say more as I cannot confirm yet what I am suspecting. Then again, it could be all about nothing more than I already know. If the delay has anything to do with what I think it might, then there is a VERY good reason why they aren't saying anything about the game yet.

Stay tuned....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2010, 07:54 PM   #6
All Star

rangerrick012's Arena

OVR: 42

I'm usually not one to prejudge, but the fact that they haven't put out anything other than Ryder Cup mode about the 360/PS3 versions certainly has me skeptical. Definitely looking like TW 10 is going to be it for me for the next year. And as a 360 owner the Move control stuff really doesn't affect me either.

PSN: dsavbeast
Old 05-03-2010, 08:52 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

Its really hard to believe with the game coming out in a month thats all the info we know about the game, which is not much. I might be sticking with TW 10 too.
Old 05-03-2010, 10:57 PM   #8
Rookie

Either they are going to add Augusta (which I highly doubt) , or some kind of course editor to allow us to create our own courses (there's a better chance winning Powerball or Megamillions here in Ohio than the points stated above). I'd like to hear of what other people are thinking !

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »