Home

OS Masters Week

This is a discussion on OS Masters Week within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2015, 10:35 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
OS Masters Week

Hey all,

I've been looking forward to this upcoming week since January when I finished creating Magnolia National. I know not everyone here plays on any of the Tours that are hosting the Masters this week, or perhaps not everyone qualified for the tournament, so I wanted to invite everyone here to take part in an OS Masters Tournament, starting with the Par 3 Contest.

Starting with the Par 3 Contest, I've created a tournament on both PC and PS4 called "OS Masters Par 3 Contest". It runs for 5 days, and as it is Friday morning right now, that means it ends Thursday morning. Again, this is just one round so it's in the Tournaments area.

I've also created a Tour of Magnolia National, 4 rounds with 4 pins (Thurs-Sun), called "OS Masters Week". This one is also currently on PC and PS4, and runs for 10 days, ending Monday morning.

I hope everyone enjoys the experience! Please feel free to post your scores, and if someone could post the Par 3 tournament and the Masters Tour on XB1, it would be hugely appreciated. All regular aids on, no handicap.

Also, I will be occupied with Easter travel and activities until Monday evening, so I'll be playing catch up for most of the week. I look forward to following everyone's progress to keep me occupied until then.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2015, 04:48 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: OS Masters Week

That's great...looking forward to playing this. I didn't qualify for the Masters on the TGC tour (haven't even made a cut yet) so I was planning on doing one of the random Masters tours I could find to get my fix. This is even better.

Great work on the course, btw.
Old 04-04-2015, 11:34 AM   #3
Banned

Hutton's Arena

OVR: 6

I created an xBox competition for The Masters, ("OS Masters Week") tour, Thursday-Sunday Magnolia National pins.
Old 04-04-2015, 09:03 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutton
I created an xBox competition for The Masters, ("OS Masters Week") tour, Thursday-Sunday Magnolia National pins.
Awesome, thanks for taking care of that for me!

I was able to get the par 3 Contest in yesterday before I had to leave and had a nice little day putting. Finished -6. I know -7 is possible, not sure about 8.
Old 04-04-2015, 10:10 PM   #5
Rookie

knicksfan111's Arena

OVR: 0

This looks great! I sadly didn't qualify for my tours masters but I will definitely be playing in this
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2015, 11:52 PM   #6
Rookie

LincSink's Arena

OVR: 5

I want to thank you for taking the time and doing an AMAZING job creating Magnolia National. It is so spot on in most places it's scary. You nailed everything. I've played it more than any other course in TGC and will definitely play this event, just wanted to thank you for your great work!
Old 04-06-2015, 01:36 PM   #7
Banned

Hutton's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikwelity
Awesome, thanks for taking care of that for me!

I was able to get the par 3 Contest in yesterday before I had to leave and had a nice little day putting. Finished -6. I know -7 is possible, not sure about 8.

I played the Magnolia National par 3 course, shot a -6 my first round, and that included missing a birdie putt on 9, albeit a difficult putt. I never envision myself topping that score again.

Excellent course though, and a really fun, quick play. These Magnolia National courses are some of the very best work found in TGC in my opinion!
Old 04-12-2015, 10:19 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

If you guys are interested in a little Masters action, no aids style:

http://www.twitch.tv/matt10l

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »